[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are we to do after we had realized that women are the way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: really.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
What are we to do after we had realized that women are the way they are? It's too depressing, for me at least. On the one hand, I have no problems fucking with women just for the sake of it, but it really is crushing to see your dreams fall apart like that. Thinking of real love, purity and stuff like that, and then realizing it doesn't exist, and realizing it's so surreal that such a huge amount of people believes in this.
The most recent example is this curly-haired girl from my year. She's similar to me (although more social), we had great talks and I was considering trying something meaningful with her, and then a buddy of mine which went to a party I didn't told me she casually talked about sex with a guy there, asked him how many he's fucked etc, and the worst, mentioning afterwards that she had a lot of hookups since middle school, just that she didn't have a boyfriend yet.
When I heard that, it really made me sick. What am I to do in this world? How can I dodge the entire gender? It is in books, movies, etc, what can I do? How do I cope with this? It's getting harder every day.
>>
Bump, I want to see other people's thoughts on this
>>
>>28308209
ignore them

look at every inventor, great mind, or rich person. You never hear about their success with women.

Just focus your time on something else

and if you wanna dodge the gender take up a highly male sport like hockey
>>
>>28308209
Why not just find a virgin gf?
It's not common but they exist.
>>
>>28308553
>Just focus your time on something else
I'm doing this, but women appear in literature, movies etc.
Also this means I can't enjoy almost at all any media that has romance in it.

>>28308583
How do I even recognize them? There's a lot of girls I know that I thought were virgins, but heard that they aren't.
>>
>>28308648
Go watch gay stuff then, it's not that difficult is it?
>>
>>28308695
But I'm not gay.
Original comment
>>
>>28308713
You could always try it, mayby it'll be a nice change for a while. Otherwise completely shut yourself off of Hollywood movies and romantic books and only read scientific books and watch documentaries about physics.
>>
>>28308828
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not.
>>
File: apple.jpg (48 KB, 1060x441) Image search: [Google]
apple.jpg
48 KB, 1060x441
>be me
>tfw no gf
>watch turbo kid
>Apple is perfect
>she's really happy. Not a bit of nastiness in her. constantly smiling
>always there for the main character
>realize that irl women aint got shit on this chick
>would rather stay single forever than settle for a vile woman who isn't even a tenth of what Apple is
Feels weird man
>>
Use them and abuse them. They love it. They live for it.

Yes, it's depressing. No, there is no getting around it. It's in their nature. Just like it's in our nature to want to love them and take care of them, it's in their nature to be a slave to their emotions and fuck the best guy that can provide what those emotions call for at that time.

Even Chads get cucked. Be the best version of yourself, get hobbies, and don't put too much emotional stock in any woman. For your mental and emotional well being. You're your own best friend.
>>
File: 1450153724715.jpg (96 KB, 841x908) Image search: [Google]
1450153724715.jpg
96 KB, 841x908
>>28309087
honestly, I want to date Chad instead.
Chad seems like a guy that wouldn't cheat, he's honest, and he understands the feels we have to a point. We wouldn't have a top/bottom thing, its not even about sex unless he wants to. Its just, a meaningful relationship with skinship.
Maybe that's what friends are? I've never had any. I want someone I could tell things to, walk arm in arm with, and we both would care for each other and protect each other.
I wish I were born in france instead, so I could just hug my best life partner friend, and hold hands and no one would think its gay, because that's not what its about.
>>
>>28309158
That's what friends are, yes. Minus the sex. But actual friends, people you can have that kind of ideal you described are so rare, and rarely do they last a lifetime even if you manage to find one. This is why you must take solace in yourself.
>>
>>28309076
holy shit, i thought i was the only one that had a crush on apple (since no body I've spoken to has even seen the film)
>>
>>28311043
>imblynigger not everyone has a crush on her
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.