[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/trans/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: no.jpg (16 KB, 403x369) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
16 KB, 403x369
Anyone else have gender-identity problems? Traps need not apply.
>>
I've become such a nobody that I don't see myself as anything, really. Subdued ambiguity is fucking comfy.

Though I do narrate my thoughts in either a male or female voice depending on the context. Kinda like two little sub-egos.
>>
>>28308054
Do you mean in a gender sense or like you don't see yourself as important enough to be seen as existence?
>>
>>28308093
Both 2bh tbo t b h
>>
File: splitting the purple drank sea.jpg (53 KB, 640x538) Image search: [Google]
splitting the purple drank sea.jpg
53 KB, 640x538
>>28307960
Nah. I might be mentally ill, but not that mentally ill.
>>
I wish I was an eunuch
>>
You have an entire board for this. Fuck off, you disgusting mess of a human being.
>>
>>28308131
Sounds interesting. Tell me more about how you have two different voices that narrate in your mind.
>>
This thread is fucking stupid. If you're not sure on what gender touch are just suck up being treated as the gender you look like. Don't get mad at people who don't instantly know you're an indecisive that.
>>
>>28308252
You're the mad one, friend.
>>
>>28308173
Me too

>>28308182
>male voice
>comes out when I need to be empathetic, enduring, serious, helpful or otherwise a "good person", or when I'm feeling calm and peaceful
>mostly used irl

>female voice
>comes out when I feel threatened, when I feel like being wacky and uppity, when I'm intrigued or curious (and when I think about whatever I'm curious about), when I'm feeling aggressive or otherwise self-centered, or when I'm being manipulative
>mostly used on the internet

They're kind of like two little characters
>>
File: 1461902484485.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1461902484485.gif
84 KB, 403x392
XY XY YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A GUY
MENTALLY ILL TRANSFAGS NEED NOT APPLY
>>
>>/lgbt/
You've got an entire board of people just like you that talk about being trans, m8. Or lass. Whatever.
>>
>>28307960
My only "problem" is that these creatures exist in the first place. They should all be gassed or put on an island somewhere where they can engage in all the degeneracy they like, away from normal people.

Fucking libtards are going to be the reason it's okay for a fully grown man to walk into a women's bathroom because he feels like a woman for that day
>>
>>28308514
Yep, fully support the NC bathroom bill.
>>
>>28307960
>that picture
I don't hate trannies, but please fuck off
>>
>>28308728
Why not? You should hate them.
>>
>>28308728
>being this upset about a picture
Lel it wasn't even meant to make a statement. It's just something I found on Google.
>>
>>28308788
>tripfag
>deciding who it's acceptable to hate
I just kek'd my shorts.
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT MEN ARE THE "DISPOSABLE GENDER"

FIRST PLACE IN DYING
FIRST PLACE IN DYING VIOLENTLY
FIRST PLACE IN GETTING SICK
FIRST PLACE IN GOING CRAZY
LAST PLACE IN POSITIVE ASSOCIATIONS
D.N.F. IN REPRODUCTIVE VALUE

CHECK THESE PRIVILEGES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28309919
Women are actually more prone to sickness cause of their weak bodies and immune systems. Plus they're dirtier.
>>
>>28308514
>duh genie rat
>muh westurd civilization

spengler would classify you as lifestock, you shit-bungler
>>
>>28309972
BOY THAT SURE NEGATES MY POST I GUESS WOMEN HAVE IT PRETTY HARD AFTER ALL

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
It's complicated? I've always hated having breasts and always hated feeling like a woman but I can't REALLY see myself as a man either. Even so, I used to crossdress a lot and keep my breasts bound with multiple sports bras. I don't much anymore, it feels like a losing battle.
>>
File: 0ae.jpg (11 KB, 258x90) Image search: [Google]
0ae.jpg
11 KB, 258x90
>>28307960
Please go back to tumblr. This needs to stop
>>
>>28307960
THERE IS ONLY 2 FUCKING GENDERS jesus fucking christ you mental retards.
>>
>>28310027
I feel like you're kinda the same as me, maybe. I'm trans-feminine. I don't consider myself a woman, nor would I ever become one, but I always envision myself as a pretty, feminine girl mentally, even though I know physically I'm a man.
>>
>>28310064
I wonder why you feel so strongly about this when it has no effect on your life. Pridefulness, maybe?
>>
>>28310071
Fuck off and get therapy you lunatic.
>>
>>28309859
Trannys should be lined up, executed and strung up to posts with big buzzfeed stickers stuck their foreheads or something.

I'm tired of degenerates that come here. Fuck you. Go see a therapist that doesn't have a stien at the end of their last name.

>>28309919
Damn right. Fuck roasties.
>>
>>28310085
Therapists accept transgenderism now. You've lost.
>>
>>28310080
Because it's absurd, You're all just fucking crazy and or following a fucking trend. Boy I can't wait till you fucks are fucking told to go back in your holes when a pedo uses "muh gendered bathrooms am so oppresseeeed" bullshit to rape kiddies.

It pisses me off because mentally ill people don't get fucking treated for shit anyone and here you retards come along from tumblr to fucking warp decent men into trash/women.

Just fuck off.
>>
>>28310080
>it has no effect on your life
>the collective sucide of your race has no effect on your life

LMAO! WHITEBOIS BE CHOPPIN' DEY BABY MAKERS N' SHIIEEEET 'CUZ DA JEWS TOLD DEM TOO.
>>
>>28310071
Yeah, I'm hesitant to put labels to anything but that does sound like the other angle that I'm coming at life from.

Even though I don't feel like the societally assigned gender is what best describes how I feel I am really hesitant to use the word trans to describe myself because my life is not so dramatically impacted and because it's only my breasts that I'm not fond of and not to the point of dysphoria. I wouldn't want to give anyone the impression that my troubles were on the same level as people who have to go through transitioning and stuff, it must be so hard for them.
>>
>>28310108
I don't even give a fuck, You're fucked in the head and anyway, You HAVE your own board, Fuck off and post there. This board isn't for your fucking crossdressing crazy asses.
>>
>>28310085
why don't you buy 250lb of potatos, an AR-15, and a goat, and fuck off to idaho to build your christian non-degenerate revivalist homeland on your 10-acre square plot of potatoes, dirt, and goat crap

you'll get the last laugh after civilization ends from people shitposting on tumblr
>>
>>28310099
>Trannys should be lined up, executed and strung up to posts
And you think I have mental problems? Lol
>>
>>28310071
I wonder why 99.9999% of Tyrone's don't suffer from this problem?

I wonder why men from 10,000 years ago didn't have this problem. Hmmm.

Isn't it odd how we have these parts specifically designed for copopulation with the other sex?

>>28310158
Serious ones m8.
>>
File: 1435356162019.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1435356162019.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>28308152
this desu

I'm mentally ill but not damaged enough to accept transexuality as anything but a symptom of aforementioned damages.
>>
>>28310151
>GET RID OF THINGS I DON'T LIKE!
>>
>>28308385
That's actually pretty interesting. I experience something similar which is also probably much more common, which is also having two voices but in my two native languages: English and Spanish. Depending on the context, I too select whichever one fits the most (mostly the one I'm speaking in is the dominant but I can also think in a Spanish voice while speaking English, and my thoughts are more Spanish)

This usually happens when I get drunk more than anything and actually get my Spanish persona completely out, which leads to sometimes replying in Spanish to English conversations
>>
>>28310199
because niggers have higher levels of testosterone, which makes them act like retarded animals and also makes their women look like men
>>
Trans and fat people will always be treated like trash in this mode of society. Why would you subject yourself to this endless torture?

Jesus already has the monopoly on martyrdom, find another angle.
>>
>>28310213
Like laws n' shieeet that say marriage is between a man and a woman? Or laws about gender separated bathrooms? Or hey, how about the laws of fucking nature?

>>28310238
No. Not how it works at all. If you were honest with yourself you'd realize that there's an agenda to emasculate the white man and to keep white birth rates low.
>>
>>28310266
>tfw legitimately big boned
>went on a low calorie diet and exercised, including cardio for months
>didn't drop a pound
I can understand if I was cheating and eating snacks here and there, but I didn't drop a single pound! What is this sorcery?!
>>
>>28310301
Minorities are more likely to be gay than whites from a ratio perspective. Also, I like vaginas, so your logic is flawed.
>>
Transgenderism is mental illness and should be treated solely as such. If you take offense to being called mentally ill then you are prejudiced towards the mentally ill. They need therapy and medication not surgery and acceptance.

Also for a group of people who claim to know so much about gender, isn't it a bit sexist to assume you know what goes into being a each gender? You've never been a woman how the fuck would you know what it's like to feel like a woman? You're just a mentally ill guy who assumes because he doesn't fit the societal role of male he MUST be a different gender, but you're not because you have male chromosomes and you can't change that.
>>
>>28310354
but aren't christians mentally ill because there's no evidence of god ,':^O
>>
>>28310266
Most of these people have real underlying issues and are being taken advantage of by SJWs, the media and Feminists. I feel bad for them tbhq.

After they've gone through the whole gender reassignment surgery they wake up just the same as before except without the ability to feel sexual pleasure. Some how people don't recognize this for what it is: serious body dysmorphic disorder.

They come to /r9k/ because there's no shortage of mentally fucked people to take advantage of.
>>
>>28310199
>I wonder why men from 10,000 years ago didn't have this problem. Hmmm.

I think trans is retarded as fuck but damn, so is this post.
>>
>>28310354
Why not surgery and acceptance? If it makes us happier, why would you try to change that?
>>
Can't wait for the world to go to shit and more wars break out. I am sure someone will be smart enough to kill off all you mentally ill faggots
>>
>>28310344
Okay great. So you prove my point? Testosterone has nothing to do with what you're biologically programmed to like.
Media propaganda/latent mental health issues are making you think and feel like this.
>>
the population of this board is fucking retarded

is there any imageboard left that's not a total shitshow
>>
File: Cgrl6z0W4AANaGM.jpg (60 KB, 600x520) Image search: [Google]
Cgrl6z0W4AANaGM.jpg
60 KB, 600x520
>>28310403
200,000 years of straight, human ancestors and all of a sudden you were born le wrong gender? Ha. It isn't in your genes boyo.
>>
>>28307960
Sort of. I keep wishing I were a girl because I find it easier to be cute and submissive but fail horribly at "being a man". I'm pretty sure I'll stop feeling this way if I ever manage to get a girlfriend, but right now there's a 0% chance it will happen.
>>
>>28310437
What is your point. I'm not seeing it. Also, I'm a different anon than the guy you were originally talking to, so.
>>
>>28310521
You're just into tsundere, anon.
>>
>>28310549
I find the idea of tsundere pretty cute but how is it relevant?

Also just realized I misread the OP and posted in a transgender thread. Oh welp.
>>
>>28310366
Following ritual and community activity towards a positive goal isn't mentally ill, it's social culture and is how society formed in the first place. There is a reason that cults and religions are considered differently, even if many people in power attempt to blur the lines. I personally am not at all religious but i understand it, forming tribe mentalities and causing wars over beliefs is fucking insane though.

Being unable to differentiate on a personal level between extreme delusion and reality so that you permanently mutilate yourself and completely defeat your basic evolutionary purpose (despite disturbing suicide rates) is nothing but mental illness.

It's the equivalent of helping a schizophrenic cut his legs off because he was determined he didn't need them. I don't hate trans people by any stretch, but they need real help if they're ever going to be a positive influence.
>>
>>28310511
>200,000 years of straight, human ancestors and all of a sudden you were born le wrong gender?
>A gay man can't bite the bullet and have sex with a women to fulfill societal expectations.
>>
>>28310647
but lots of martyrs and stuff actually do permanently mutilate themselves

sounds pretty crazy to me.................
>>
>>28310676
>a straight man can't be tricked into believing he's gay with mental gymnastics

The Jews have done a number on you.
>>
>>28310412
Because personal choices have societal impacts. It's a quick fix for a serious problem and with suicide rates of trans people so high, you can't risk the high chance for more vulnerable types to be ushered into a welcoming system that will easily change their lives forever. Some will be happier sure but I am talking about rehabilitation through other means, they require the help that can find them some peace in who they are, not indulge their identity crisis.

You can give a functioning alcoholic a drink and it'll keep him happy and distracted, it's cheaper, takes less time and is ultimately what he wants. Even if it's fun to be around it's not a particularly good thing to encourage, and eventually he'll sober up with a headache.
>>
>>28310511
Lol this is the first time I've actually seen this picture used in a context that makes sense. Or in other words, someone literally did what this picture describes (though perhaps not the exact subject (SJWs)) for once.
>>
>>28310511
No i was saying gay animals exist throughout nature and where the fuck is your experience with 10,000 years ago? There's every possibility the phenomena existed but without any ability for them to get surgery, take photos, or take in depth records on their sexuality etc how the fuck would we ever know? It makes no sense you're just chatting shit. There is actual grounded things you can say to these very mentally ill people, but you are why these people still gain ground as a social movement and not what they are, stop arguing like a 12 year old.
>>
>>28310696
I just said religion can also be fucking insane too, are you slow?
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.