[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't fit in with my family. Don't fit in at school.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: walking.png (155 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
walking.png
155 KB, 500x500
Don't fit in with my family. Don't fit in at school. Don't have any particular interests. Don't even really like 4chan. What do I do?
>>
>>28307856
Find a hobby retard
>>
Get a job and a spouse.
>>
>>28307856
You know what you need to do you just aren't doing it.
>>
>>28307878
You talking about shooting up a place?
>>
>>28307878
>>28307856
and i'm not talking about sudoku
>>
Write a book or something
Create some fantastical world that doesn't suck and then make money off of it
>>
>>28307925
nope not that either
>>
>>28307971
I assume you mean getting a hobby, getting to know new people and getting a job. It's just that I quickly loose interest because I find fault in everything.
>>
>>28307925
At least he gets to take out normies so why not.
>>
>>28308038
All the shit I've gone through in life. All that just for shooting at people for a few minutes? No, thank you.
>>
File: RobotAdorno.jpg (50 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
RobotAdorno.jpg
50 KB, 600x406
>>28307856
read adorno and marcuse.
>>
>>28308035

now you definetly need to read adorno and marcuse.
>>
Abandon all of your responsibilities and start a life of exploring the world and living off of your environment. I often wonder why more people don't do this. Just walk away from it all.
>>
>>28308250
Because I'm more comfortable in my house with a bed.
>>
>>28307856
Do what must be done komeraden
>>
>>28308362
Me too anon. I guess I'll leave that life to someone else.
>>
To be frankly honest OP, I don't think any of us actually like 4chan
>>
>>28308250
Lets do it bro.
>>
>>28308392
This
There are just few alternatives
Other communities are either
>focused on a particular subject I have no interest in
>"bluepilled" as fuck and hard to fit in with
>exclusive to some degree, you need some kind of in like a social contact or even knowledge of its existence

It's a curse
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.