[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you like PE class anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: 960.jpg (498 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
498 KB, 960x540
How did you like PE class anon?
>>
>>28307823
I thought it was fun, but aucked at every sport and could tell some people hated for me to be on their team. I just wanted to have fun. it wasn't till high school where I despised it freshman and sophomore year, but it was okay my Jr and senior years.
>>
It was nothing but basketball and in door soccer (on the same court as basketball). No variety at all. I hated it.

We would also occasionally play dodge ball but had to use foam balls which nobody could throw correctly
>>
>>28307823
Everyone sat around and did nothing in a giant empty room
It was okay I guess, it was naptime for me
>>
Remember that time when Chad tried to pass you the ball and you just fumbled and dropped it?

Remember how everyone stopped passing to you after that because you couldn't catch it?
>>
I was the kid who was too self conscious to change into shorts and just didn't participate most of the time.
I'm probably autistic
>>
I loved PE class growing up.

Girls were developing boobs and they would bounce while we were running. That and since we didnt have uniforms we had to supply our own shorts/shirts and the girls always wore very short shorts and tight shirts. We had quite a few tall/skinny girls with big boobs, kind of a fetish for me now. Growing up in northern Minnesota was great, shame we had to move away.
>>
>>28307823
Hated it my freshman year because the teacher was a fuckhuge chad himself and let the other chads use and abuse whomever they pleased.
Wasn't too bad the rest of the time, though.
>>
File: 1462162966492.jpg (357 KB, 841x1244) Image search: [Google]
1462162966492.jpg
357 KB, 841x1244
>tfw you pop mad boners in nothing but gym shorts
>>
File: 1453253365454.png (233 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453253365454.png
233 KB, 400x400
>>28307823
It wasn't so bad. Nobody liked the running except for me. I found it a good way to relax and get my mind off of school. The fitness tests were shit, though, and I hated the mile run around the track.
>tfw the track is muddy from the rain so you get mud all over the back of your legs
>>
>that time in gym class when you were paired with ashley for activity
>we are alone, no one else in sight
>going about running and her right boob falls out of her bra
>she has to put it back in
>she looks at me while she is doing it
>I have no clue as to what to say or do, so I say "nice"
>she asks me if I want to see
>say yes
>she lifts up her shirt and lifts up the right side of her bra
>right boob is perfect and so perky
>other kids start to appear and she quickly puts boob back and covers up
Fucking other kids, almost got to touch a boob
First time seeing a boob, happened in 7th grade gym class.

I ended up moving away after 8th grade, found out after highschool and going back to grandmas that she turned into a huge slut and later had a kid at 19.
>>
>>28307823
Was awesome, I was a chad at sport but a robot socially, so no really started shit with me as a result. Also I really just use to enjoy exercise.
>>
>senior year
>end of class
>I'm the last one to go out
>there's still a car key laying around on the bench
>stacy teacher asks if I can ask in the cabin who forgot it
>it belongs to a girl
>say I can't just go into the girls cabin while they are undressing
>C'mon anon, at least you will see a naked girl then too!
>mfw

Can women smell that we are betas?
>>
In high school I enjoyed it because we just played basketball or football every day.

In university I hated it because it was an 8am class and we did a bunch of stupid shit like ultimate frisbee and power walking.
>>
I was the worst boy in class, probably the worst in my whole year. I'm just a skinnyfag and even the fat kids were better than me. I just can't do anything with my body, it's weird.
>>
>>28308060
>university
>pe class
What the hell. US I guess?
>>
>>28308078
it's required for some majors.

i had to take a swimming class.
>>
Remember that day when Chad pulled off your shorts and everyone saw your peenie-weenie?
>>
>>28307823
Loved it. Sucked at stupid shit though like soccer. But when it came to dodge ball i specifically gunned the weakest looking person ,man or woman. I was an equal opportunity ass whooper.
>>
>>28308123
>that one kid who'd take his dick out and flop it around in the locker room every day

it's been almost 10 years since i've seen him the absolute madman can't even remember his name

damn he's probably dead now
>>
Didn't like it until high school. At that point, we got the option to replace standard PE classes with weightlifting
It was the team sport dynamic. I don't blame other people for me being a solo autist.
>>
>>28307823
i refused to participate and wrote fake notes or just ditched it every single time because i was scared of changing into gym clothes and getting laughed at

i didn't want to be a burden when it came down to choosing teams for sports either, i was always the last person picked or sometimes they would leave to go play without even noticing i was leftover and the team that got stuck with me would go "FUCKKK, WHY ANON?! NOOOOO! WHY DON'T YOU GO HIDE IN THE BATHROOM AGAIN", then when i seriously tried to play and enjoy myself i'd get yelled at for fucking everything up and whenever a pivotal moment came they would force the ball onto me as a joke and scream at me for cracking under the pressure and tell me to kill myself, they'd throw the ball full force at my head and pass it off as an accident and everybody would laugh at me

so it became known throughout every school i ever went to that i didn't participate in P.E. and they let me do 'homework' instead (really i just stared at the ground until they were done)
>>
>forced to play football
>dont know how to play
>ball gets thrown at me
>everyone starts charging at me
>panic
>throw ball straight into the air

I honestly wiped out of my mind what happened next after that.
>>
File: 1416145314593.jpg (32 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1416145314593.jpg
32 KB, 396x385
>>28308237
>All we ever did was cardio and gay gymnastics shit
>This nigga gets to lift weights
>>
I never took PE. It wasn't required in middle school and in high school I took marching band instead.
>>
File: 1437249600928.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437249600928.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>28308363
We had a rock climbing unit at my school with harasses and belaying and everything.

It was called Adventure something I think.
>>
I was actually pretty good in sports

best class of the week t b h
>>
I was always called a tryhard. Fuck you, you're just butthurt about losing to a robot, Chad, so you go with the "hurr durr I wasn't even trying that's why I lost"

Normies I swear
>>
>>28308395
>Mfw the official reason we couldn't lift weights or rock climb was that it's too dangerous
Yeah the fosberry flop isn't dangerous at all
There were only two guys who knocked out their teeth doing it, not dangerous at all
>>
I was always the strongest guy in class ever since 2nd grade elementary. Loved PE always got to show off.
>>
>>28308426
The school was in a 92% white community so the kids were safer and better behaved than other places maybe.

We also had a ballroom dancing unit so it wasn't all that fun.
>>
>>28307823

Liked it, except for when we had naked day in 1st grade
>>
>>28308491
We were 98% white and we had archery, rock climbing, we even had downhill skiing.
>>
File: 1462237215722.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1462237215722.png
9 KB, 401x367
When I was in highschool I went through a phase where I realized nobody could ever make me do anything

So I would just chill in my clothes while everyone else did worthless exercises that did nothing
Eventually I stopped getting in trouble because it was more trouble for the teacher to interrupt class and make everyone wait to take me to the principle
>>
>that one ugly kid in sports who was the best at it because he has nothing else

Lauro, i'm sorry, they all turned you down; the girls...but..at least you were good at b-ball, my man.
>>
> entire thread on r9k about PE
> not a single mention of being constantly laughed at, pushed, humilated and every single time every week for every sport being picked as the last one, with the entire team rolling their eyes with disgust.

You disappoint me
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.