[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Painful parent memories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tomo.png (182 KB, 652x366) Image search: [Google]
tomo.png
182 KB, 652x366
ITT we remember painful shit that happened with our parents

>be me
>16 year old betafag
>dad married some russian chick a few years ago
>we got along really well, almost never argued
>felt like he was the only person I could trust
>russian step mum lived in murica for like 10 years so all her family is there now
>goes back for a month every year (dad paid of course)
>dad always talking about going there, hates our life in australia
>three of us crammed into a shitty overpriced apartment barely big enough for one
>dad forced to work in a nursing home barely making ends meet because of a scandal at his old job
>decides to go with ruski on her murican visit to see what it's like
>says he'll be gone a month
>his time runs out
>extends it to two months
>three months
>six months
>never comes back
>haven't seen him in three years

I started talking to my half-siblings after he left (he kept me away from them) and apparently he's done this sort of shit to all of them, ditched them around the same time, and almost everything he ever told me was a lie
>>
When I say we never argued, I mean me and my dad, argued with ruski all the time
>>
File: 1438416339196.jpg (70 KB, 600x527) Image search: [Google]
1438416339196.jpg
70 KB, 600x527
>>28307814
>another mothers day approaching
>another year I'll ask my brother if I can sign the card he bought and go in halves with whatever gift he bought
>tfw my mother deserved a better son but got me as her first born
>>
Dad died in march, mum died in 2012. could be more bothered honestly but the whole deal is over now at least
>>
WOW...im sorry? A russian chick and a absentee father...that is a bad combo.
>>
>>28307863
If you feel bad about why don't you buy her a gift yourself. Shopping for people really isn't so hard.
>>
>>28307814

I don't have any exciting story. My parents thought I was going to turn out to be a lawyer or a scientist or some high income chad because I had pretty good grades in primary, I let them down and now they don't have any hope for me at all, and let me live the neet life
>>
>>28308461
Not that anon, but I'm very bad at buying gifts for other people, even family.
>>
File: dy60RMa.gif (498 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
dy60RMa.gif
498 KB, 500x269
>>28307814
>dad dies a couple of months before i was born
>me and my mother move around quite a bit but eventually end up at a pretty decent place with a step dad
>always feel like something is missing
>start realizing at around 16 or so when i see my friends with their dads
>find out later how he died:
>late summer night motorcycle trip
>apparently he was on a trip with his buddies in sweden (from norway)
>his head light didn't work but didnt really matter as he was riding with his group anyway
>he has to stop to fill gas
>as he's catching up to the group after filling a car (with one light) passes in the opposite lane and they end up colliding front to front
>he's flung through the air and dies instantly
>think a lot about my mother and how tough it must have been on her having me and all
>ive been a little shitkid my entire youth but i really want to make it up to her again
>cant bring myself to talk about this to her though

tfw riding around with cool motorcycle dad never, ride on in heaven or where ever you are you f-fucking retard ;_;
>>
Dad and his side of family abandoned me after we knew each other for a year when I was 15. Been 8 years now, if I think about it really I want to kill myself. Also my mom is an alcoholic and I lived in fostercare for 11 years because of her. That is the reason I am so fucked up and will probably kill myself before summer. But damn I am so scared of hell..
>>
Well,
my parents probably thought I wouldn't remember things from when I was very young.
I do.
They are not good parents.
If you ever got to be parents don't smoke in front of your kids, don't feed them unhealthy things and most important, dont use violence on them
it only makes things worse.
Also very important: dont have kids if you cant afford them.
Thats it, that is what my experience was like.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.