[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gonna be 100% honest with you frog people okay. You're all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
gonna be 100% honest with you frog people okay. You're all a bunch of creeps. I hate to break it to you but if you're over 20 years old and you've never had a girlfriend it's probably your fault. Face it there's no hope. Contrary to what you losers think the world is actually a pretty fair place. If you're a virgin it's probably your own fault. You're probably some kind of school shooter, creep, rapist, weirdo, pedophile, stalker, or repressed cereal killer and the girls can sense it. Girls can sense these things man. They can see the red flags. Just look in a mirror lol. No girls wants a loser. They'd rather smoke weed with an alpha like me who can take care of them. You're being screwed out of that normal human experience and no one cares. Go kill yourself. No one will cry or miss you. You probably won't even get an obituary. Go cry. You're creepy, you make women feel uncomfortable, do the world a favor okay.

tl;dr You're screwed. No amount of intelligence, dedication, or hard work can salvage it. You'll never even land a fat ugly chick. It's called genetics which you don't have. Stop blaming other people for your own failures. You dropped the ball. You can go now.
>>
File: 1408367223339.jpg (30 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1408367223339.jpg
30 KB, 625x626
>>28307799
>It's your genetics
>For your own failures
1/10 Anon
>>
22 year old KHV reporting in

Fight me cunt
>>
>>28307799
but I'm 20 and I've probably had sex with more people than you ever will :^)
>>
>>28307799
>cereal killer
Lost you there.
>>
>>28307799
>''Alpha''
>Posts on r9k
Nice b8
>>
File: 8R6bwzydVhI.jpg (31 KB, 603x604) Image search: [Google]
8R6bwzydVhI.jpg
31 KB, 603x604
I've already seen this thread few hours earlier.
>>
I'm going to have such a hearty kek in 20 years when vapers develop all sorts of new and interesting cancers
>>
>>28307799
Nice dubs and the post hurts my feeling alot. Heres your well deserved (You).
>>
>>28307845

Exactly why i vape my friend.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (24 KB, 446x500) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
24 KB, 446x500
>>28307799
>It's called genetics
>You dropped the ball
>I hate to break it to you
>cereal killer
>girls can sense it
>you make women feel uncomfortable
>tl;dr
>You can go now

God this is one hilarious pasta. Thank you anon, this shit is full of gems.
>>
>>28307837
> spends all day on arcanine
Get a life
Loser
I pity you
>>
I don't think its weird to be 20 without having had a relationship, 25/30, yea you're doing something wrong.

I'd love to meet some of these 30-40something khv's. I guarantee I could get you laid in 90 days.
>>
File: 1432960892757.jpg (143 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1432960892757.jpg
143 KB, 600x600
>implying he's wrong even if it's bait
>>
>>28307955
Nice maymays. You forgot to mention that I am worse than Hitler.
>>
>>28307845
People have been vaping long enough to ascertain if it's a significant health risk or not
>>
>>28307980
You're literally worse than Hitler
>>
>>28307997
Thanks, bro. Now (You)'ve used all the arguments needed to win in an Internet quarrel.
>>
I usually go to gay bars, but consider my self bi...had been starting to doubt that until I was minding my business smoking a cig in the back until a cute mexican girl started hitting on me, rubbing up against me until her boy 'friends' came over to party poop my the drunk girl.

Fucking other guys are the worst.
>>
>>28307799
Are you trying to cause another Elliot Rodgers or Adam Lanza incident you idiot normie? Oh well, it's not like normies don't deserve every bullet they get, carry on.
>>
>>28307799

>cereal killer

lol
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.