[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normalfags love cell phones so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: teen-smartphone-use.jpg (46 KB, 1360x872) Image search: [Google]
teen-smartphone-use.jpg
46 KB, 1360x872
Why do normalfags love cell phones so much?
>>
Because our lives are so empty.
>>
>>28307646
It gives them a sense of importance. The 'ol social standing that they obsess over.
To them being on their phone texting people all day makes them feel wanted, and desired and inflates their ego, making them feel like they are better than the people around them because they have "so many friends texting me xD"
>>
>>28307990
are you in high school senpai? most people just do random reading/browsing on their phones or look at peoples photos.

btw how much time do you spend on 4chan daily?
>>
>>28308021
Hmmm salty reply
>>
>>28308021
No I'm past college age.
Probably like 4 hours on and off throughout the day.
>>
>>28308037
dang you're so much better than me :)
>>
File: whatadsfasdf.jpg (55 KB, 1024x642) Image search: [Google]
whatadsfasdf.jpg
55 KB, 1024x642
why do robots love the internet so much???
>>
>>28308061
read >>28307990
except its for memes instead of social standing
>>
>>28308061
Escapism desuwa kanwanalouie
>>
>>28307646
Everyone loves smart phones you can browse on web on the go
>>
They figured out they're allowed to browse the internet without being nerds if they call it social media, and everyone knows the internet is more interesting than your physical surroundings.
>>
>>28307646
Okay I hate normies but you autists will find any dumb reason to hate them. A small electronic device that allows access to the world wide web and an infinite plethora of information and you faggots are telling me you wouldn't be smashing that mother fucking like button all day every day? Get real nigger
>>
File: escalate.jpg (38 KB, 486x858) Image search: [Google]
escalate.jpg
38 KB, 486x858
>someone links me a page that they want me to read
>IT'S THE FUCKING MOBILE VERSION
NORMIES SHOULD JUST DIE ALREADY
>>
>>28307646
Because they're busy texting, browsing/posting on Facebook, browsing Instagram and shit like that. They also play mobile games.

There's a lot to do on your phone when you have an active social life.
>>
Why do normalfags always have their phones out filming whenever anything happens?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.