[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw chad slaps the shit out of a retard for getting hund
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: feature1-1-0d52b7597d5fb274.jpg (111 KB, 745x762) Image search: [Google]
feature1-1-0d52b7597d5fb274.jpg
111 KB, 745x762
>tfw chad slaps the shit out of a retard for getting hundreds of people to abuse him and his wife over social media

Did he deserve it robots?

https://youtu.be/Flj_FgV7duQ?t=1m32s
>>
>>28307041
Yeah, I dunno about this. That muscle head seems a bit retarded himself.
>>
>bloated synthol ape
>chad
i dont think so tim
>>
>>28307041
holy fuck that man is 50% synthol

they both look like they have downs
>>
I am honestly surprised he can move his arms.
>>
ALRIGHT BROTHER ARE WE COOL BROTHER ALRIGHT BROTHER
>>
>>28307299
RUNNING WILD BROTHER
>>
>>28307041
In fairness Piana nailed that. Humiliated the guy with minimal violence.
>>
>>28307103
>>28307245
>nerds who just found out about synthol

He isn't synthol. He's collagen and steroids.
>>
He's just given himself a lifetime order 66, t b h
>>
>getting hundreds of people to abuse him and his wife over social media

what did he actually say and do?
>>
>>28307041
holy fuck, I thought he would wreck him.
Ended up being a happy ending
>>
>>28307463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBgxWAitfv8

he explains it all here
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with supplementing your gains with synthol
>>
YOU READY? WHAP
YOU READY? WHAP
YOU READY? WHAP
YOU READY? WHAP
>>
That guy looks like a mutant
>>
>>28307479
i still don't really get what he did

correct me if im wrong but this rich guy is kind of the absolute meathead stereotype that doesn't understand technology and is not one for understanding nuance let alone explaining it?

at any rate whatever this shithead did to him seems annoying and retarded and best and he did basically agree to get bitchslapped so it gets my seal of approval. i hope this pointless chad drama is solved now
>>
>>28307674
>i still don't really get what he did

are you that retarded? you must be a woman. He explains everything perfectly clear.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 491x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 491x474
Keks at Genova being a Chad
>>
>>28307703
no he doesn't. did jason actually threaten his life personally? did he arrange for other people to threaten him rather than just annoy him? all i've got on that is this dumb roidmonkey's interpretation of what's presumably some obscure gay misc meme or something.
>>
>>28307735
Yes he does, your roastie brain just doesn't have the required capacity.
>>
>>28307041
YOU READY?
10 SCOOPS COME ON
COME ON BRO 10 SCOOPS
YOU READY?
>>
File: GntiPAc.gif (474 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
GntiPAc.gif
474 KB, 200x150
>>28307735
literally explained everything 5 minutes into the video u fucking retard
>>
>>28307735
Jason told all his followers to "order 66" him which meant leave shitty, hateful comments all over his social media accounts. The roid monkey somehow took this seriously, started bringing a gun to the gym and felt like it was actually a concern. Jason meant him at an event, where he tried to joke it off and pretend it was a joke, but roid monkey was having none of that and slapped him around for a few seconds in retaliation.

A riveting chapter in the Chad saga.
>>
>>28307844
Do you really consider that retarded dude a Chad?
>>
>>28307669

He is trying to leave his humanity behind.
He's doing well
>>
>>28307913
Not really, no, just using it as a term because I feel like it
>>
Should he treat the downie differently because he's a downie?
>>
This jason guy how internet famous is he?

He has followers that call lord?

I felt bad for him seeing him.cry a little in his video telling us about how he got taught a lesson. I watch some other ones tho and he orders 66 on a lot of ppl. That is a lot of harrassment.idk I feel bad for him still
>>
File: 1443293590917.jpg (428 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
1443293590917.jpg
428 KB, 1350x900
>>28308233
Jason is just a /fit/ meme. Look up delraymisfits on youtube.

He is genuinely a shit person though, don't feel bad for him just because he's border-line retarded.
>>
>>28308301
it monkeyprickening
>>
>>28307735
He belived that jason made hundreds of fake accounts and that jason made the death threats personaly
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.