[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this? Do you want to cry?, it's ok to cry.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1462266757016.png (35 KB, 595x487) Image search: [Google]
1462266757016.png
35 KB, 595x487
Thoughts on this?
Do you want to cry?, it's ok to cry.
>>
i don't think that way at all and i am nothing like that, sounds more like the women in my family
>>
talk shit get hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOkcC9dFYEo
>>
>>28307067
Of couse you don't agree, this is tearing apart your bubble of ignorance and false superiority.
>>
Women can use chads sperm and raise each other then l0l
>>
>>28307027
So who is happy that Muslim will take over west
>>
>>28307142

Nope. Too crazy, too ugly.
>>
>>28307027
Except every relevant thinker, philosopher and ethicist in history has been a man. So the first paragraph is obviously false.
>>
Yes, men were designed to be disposable just like women were designed to be weaker than men so it would be easier for men to rape them, and women were designed to orgasm during rape to give them a dopamine-influenced connection to their rapist.
>>
She's right in a way except on intelligence since there's absolutely no indication in history or current society that women are on average as intelligent as men or even have similar variance.
Males are kind of disposable because sperm is cheap and readily available even if the ratio of male/females in a group is very low.
>>
>>28307027
>Is-ought fallacy: The post

Maybe people should actually read a book before writing posts like that.

It really is just embarrassing for no one else but themselves.
>>
>>28307197
Then why do feminist preach this idea of women being fucking strong and superior to men?
>>
File: 265835893597.jpg (78 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
265835893597.jpg
78 KB, 832x584
>>28307027
>Tumblr
>Opinions
>>
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MenAreTheExpendableGender

I don't take stuff from tumblr seriously.
>>
>>28307027
Couldn't care less. I am still smart, fit, successful. Would love to have a debate with her.
>>
Yeah that's why single mothers have absolutely no issues raising family's.

Women like this might as well take a vow of poverty.
>>
It's true actually. Consider a primitive tribe consisting of 20 men and 20 women. Assuming this tribe has a strong culture of monogamy, each man gets a woman and this promotes genetic diversity. This is the optimal setup for such a tribe.

However, this tribe (who we will refer to from this point forwards as the Ulster tribe) finds itself locked in conflict with another tribe, the tribe of Connacht, for a spring that gives fresh, clean water and attracts animals for meat and furs. It has three choices: Send the men into battle, send the women into battle, or send a fairly even mix of the two.

Let's first consider the women-only option. If, of the 20 women, only 1 returns from battle, this means there are 20 men for 1 woman. Inevitably, the child output of this tribe has been completely destroyed. Genetic variation will suffer, and incest is inevitable, although it can be partially avoided if the tribe resorts to ephebephilia.

Consider then the option of 20 men going into battle and only 1 returning to the tribe of 20 women. This man can produce an enormous number of children, and while incest is still inevitable, he will not have to resort to any ephebephilic practices.

The mixed army fares decently, but still not well. The mixed army is wiped out completely, but this halves the child output of the tribe, as well as more than halving the genetic variation potential.

Men are entirely disposable. Men exist solely as cannon fodder for other men to become studs of the tribe.
>>
File: 1462120337017.jpg (22 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1462120337017.jpg
22 KB, 445x604
>>28307677
CHAD WINS AGAIN! FUAAAARRRRRKKKKK!
>>
>you can't argue with me because it's science
but science is all about arguing
>>
File: 1455908936836.jpg (73 KB, 543x549) Image search: [Google]
1455908936836.jpg
73 KB, 543x549
>>28307677
It's true, yes. But it also portrays women as mindless brain slugs with holes. Women don't fight, they don't craft tools, they can't bend their minds around logic or technology. Instead they just sit back and give birth to children. It's also important to note that most proto human men that didn't reproduce just became hunter gatherers. Don't make the college student error of assuming that those who don't reproduce must always die

The dumblr post obviously omits this fact
>>
>>28307677
>tfw man have pretty much built this society (for good and bad)
>tfw we can just be discarded for the benifit of evolution, so future Chads and stacies can be more op
At least our fate is kinda honourable...
>>
The only reason women aren't slaves to men is because they're related to men. Think about it. If men and women were born from trees instead of need to procreate, we'd be stronger, more logical, and less emotional.

We wouldn't have sisters, mothers, aunts or daughters. We could kick the women's asses and they literally couldn't stop us. That's still the case today. A healthy average male could overpower 90% of women on the planet by age 18.
>>
>>28307027
>because obvious bait is posted on tumblr it isn't obvious bait

>>28307677
Your extremely common evo psych argument for why men were expendable warriors does not mean the tumblr post is correctly warranted, even if its conclusion is correct.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.