[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y are women so terrible at raising children alone? >parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 460x345
Y are women so terrible at raising children alone?
>parents divorce
>lived with my dad and got good grades, was happy and fed everyday
>he meets some african whore and she doesn't want me around so I have to go live with my mom
>Never went to school, had food or nice clothes despite the fact my mother is a nurse. She's not even a poor woman.
>now I'm 24 and a total failure. I realize I would have been very successful now if I were raised by my dad.
>>
>>28306966

Yeah this is all your mom's fault... Not your perfect dad being a dick for choosing his new woman over his son?

Not your fault for not taking responsibility for your actions?

Yeah.... all women are terrible at raising children, you're right
>>
>>28307012

Salty roastie feeling toasty
>>
>>28307012
Well he was wrong for leaving but it doesn't change the fact that he was much better at raising me
>>
Sounds like this is dad and African whore's fault, not your mom
>>
>>28306966

Don't blame your mom. Its not her fault you're a failure.

Before 18 it's her fault, afterwards its all yours.

You could have left at 18 if it sucked so bad, and built something of yourself.
>>
Men don't tend to do much better, the statistics say that single mothers are more limely to raise criminals but as a single-parent child for most of my childhood, I can tell you I have no desire to do that.

If you look at the actual facts you see single-parent families are most common below or hovering right at the poverty line, so the children are already fucked.

In your case OP your mom sounds like a massive cunt
>>
>>28307071
My fuck ups in life are 99% because of her shit parenting.
>>
>>28307071
>the development and resources of a person till they're 18 has no influence on the course of their life after they're 18
>>
>>28307086
Yeah.... im sure your mom actively dissuaded you from going to school.... what a bitch
>>
>>28307057
This
>dad is one in thousands of men who somehow gets custody of their child
>decides to give that up for the sake of brown pussy
>thrusts the child they spent months fighting in court over onto their spouse
>wonder why mom isn't super hot on that idea
>>
>>28307098
Yes
It's the futuristic year of two thousand and sixteen shitlord get with the program
>>
>>28307054
that doesn't really imply anything about women being worse, but i'll agree with the fact that men are probably going to know a little better about their sons and maybe (its still rare as fuck) provide better disciplinary actions.

anyway, you just had a big change in your life and you gave up. it's fucking obvious. neither mothers nor fathers truly raise anyone because you're always at school or playing with other kids and then you start building on something of your own choosing. your parents can only redirect you to better influences and mold some part of your moral codes. you could blame your parents on things like "i value money first" or "i dislike jews" but you can't claim that you're a failure because of them, ESPECIALLY if it's just negligence and not actual abuse. but abuse is a shitty excuse too after you turn 18 and can move the fuck on.
>>
>>28307110
Yeah when you're like 10, it is 109% your parents responsibility to make you go to class.
>>
>>28307132
every person I know with a single dad is pretty ok and everyone I know with a single mom is fucked up in some way. Rather it is finically or emotionally. Women are not good at raising families alone. Being raised by a single mother is pretty much like being marked for failure.
>>
>>28307165
that sounds neat but again the parents are only part of how you develop. i could just as easily say that the type of women who become single mothers are just going to have naturally fucking dumb kids, even if your observation was true (which is probably based on single fathers earning more than single mothers anyway).

there's a point where you started realizing that you're becoming or have become a failure, and that's when it started being in your hands to some extent. whether or not your parents could have helped better everyone starts at vastly different places and it just matters where you want to be. i'd happily blame your parents for how pathetic you are now but if you're not doing anything about it then i know for a fact that you just don't care about being pathetic so there isn't much need for a break down of your past.
>>
>>28307274
I'm doing alright in life considering my upbringing but that still doesn't change the fact that I would have been better if I were not raised by a single mother. Are you a single mother?do your kid a favor and put your him/her up for adoption
>>
>>28307132
why do parents nowadays think they can just squirt a person out and from that moment on he's on his own? it's a new trend too. education and discipline were always considered a parent's responsibility, nowadays they just put the kid in front of a TV then blame him for any of his failures (while of course taking pride in every success)
>>
>>28307360
It's funny how parents will take credit for success but none of the failures
>>
>>28307360
>why
because of how they grew up
>parents responsibility
eh not really. the kids behavior was the parents responsibility, but other than that its just putting them into institutions/programs based on competency and culture. you underestimate how much of society just never cared about school or "discipline."
>TV
they used to run outside with other kids fucking with animals and throwing shit at each other. we sort of realize that this was a lot healthier than sitting in front of a screen, but it's not intuitive. strict parents are still strict about how kids spend free time, the options have just changed and with fewer kids outside it just became less safe for the rest, so now you have to have play dates or send them into sports which isn't as good.
>>
>>28307622
>have kids
>I really don't have to do anything because nothing I do during this childs development is my fault and will have no effect on how they are as an adult
>ok you're 18 now gtfo loser.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.