[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women attracted to effeminate men nowadays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 486x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 486x707
Why are women attracted to effeminate men nowadays?
>>
Something is fucking with their hormones
>>
>>28306952
They arent.
They think they are, but they arent.

It's the same thing with all the women saying they want a loving, feely bf but they actually want Chad.
>>
>>28306952
>now
Cultural shit is cyclic, or more accurately, sinusoidal ie it swings one way, then swings back, BUT not always equally back and forth, though enough to have distinct shifts, hence why the current feminism shit is way more toxic than the bra burning of the previous feminist decade.

Sooner or later it will go back to bears as the archetypical male heartthrob.
>>
Feminism
agxtkvgiva
>>
>>28307318
This. Modern day females think masculinity is toxic and should be shamed.
>>
They are going to get their bonobo matriarch society, and we are going to get stomped by the Dawn of War Alpha Chad society.
>>
>>28306974
ding ding ding
winner winner chicken dinner
too much estrogen turns men into pussies and women into pseudodykes
>>
In my experience, they're not.
>>
In nature, chimpanzee society massacre bonobo society with brute force. Chimps are patriarchs and bonobos are matriarch ruled.

The only thing holding feminism from being the openly dominant force in the world is might.

Feminists have nu male white knights versus old school traditionalists steeped in patriarchial values.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.