[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had multiple girls I've asked out say yes and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 783x1021) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 783x1021
I've had multiple girls I've asked out say yes and I was elated. Then next time I see them, or they text " Hey anon I don't think it'll work out" literally a few days in. Why do they do this? What is the point of saying yes if they were just going to break my heart? I'm fed up with this bullshit and it feels like everyone's word is empty to me ever since.
>>
>>28306812

Break your heart? After a few days?

Dude, this is probably your problem. How can a girl who you asked out a few days ago break your heart?

Next time you ask a girl out and she says yes, wait until you have been out a few times and have built a real emotional connection before you let yourself get too excited about the whole thing...

She might turn out to be a total bellend, the last thing you want is to be in love with a bitch
>>
>>28306920
I mean I build up the courage to ask her and she gets my hopes up by saying yes just to pull this shit. It's not heartbreaking necessarily, just degrading.
>>
>>28307037
The fact that you find it degrading is an issue. You seem way too sensitive about this shit.
>>
>>28307037
I understand and relate, but your problem is evident in your post. You're putting too much emphasis on these dates, and obviously that is coming across somehow in your actions.

Try being more casual, ask a girl out and don't talk to her until the day of. Afterwards, don't message her for a couple days then ask her how she's doing and if she wants to meet up again. You have to be very casual at first.
>>
I have the same problem. Both girls I've pursued have led me on, expressing deep emotional investment in me and sealing the sentiment with a kiss.
However both following this seemed to act like this never happened, like they hadn't told me, "anon, I've never felt this way about anyone before".
>>
>>28307572
Seems like you're either a sheep, or you've no damned clue what OP is talking about. Being refused once, twice, even thrice in a row isn't a problem.

Being refused indefinitely, every single time, without an exception, is. I'm old school in that if I go out with a girl, then I'm not just gonna call it quits every goddamn time after mere moments. I'm going to give them the chance, and I'm fully going to assume that with most people, it's gonna take a while to actually get to know them.

The only person to just go out with practically anyone and immediately throw them to the ditch, is the kind who lives like a fucking slut anyway. Someone who's just scanning for people to fuck and even if things get that far, they'll just call it quits the moment they get bored.
>>
>>28307667
Nobody cares what school you are nerd. The fact that he is so sensitive after only a couple of days is symptomatic of a deeper, underlying issue.
>>
>>28307667
>everybody else but me is the problem wahh sluts

And here it is, that shining /r9k/ attitude that is DEFINITELY not the reason you don't have any luck with girls, nope!
>>
>>28307663
You really need to learn that this is always a lie. I've had several women tell me they loved me, and countless expressing strong feelings of longing and attachment, only to find moments after that they meant nothing of the sort. Three women have told me they loved me, and dumped within the next week, one of them literally the next day.

Women are either incredible liars, and experts of manipulation, or so emotionally unhinged that even they don't know what the fuck it is they want from one minute to the next. Never, *ever* take a single word they say even remotely seriously. The phrase about how deeds, not words make a man applies 100% to women. And sex, or kissing, are so goddamn casual these days that they count more as words than as deeds.
>>
You're not pulling moves. She's expecting it and you're disappointing. They think you don't like them that way if you don't make a move. Don't talk about it, don't confess your feelings, kiss her.
>>
>>28307663
Did you fuck her? Because they hate you if you dont at least try
>>
>>28307743

That's what I am thinking, he didn't pull the trigger. Too passive. If you go to kiss her and she declines that's no worse than her breaking it off after 1 date.
>>
>>28306812
you took too long. they wanted to fug. you didnt call them and they found someone else to fug. by texting you they are telling you that they are about to fug someone else and you fugged up.
>>
>>28307722
Well done you obscene fucking faggot, jumping to such amazing conclusions from a single sentence. I've fucked plenty of women, it's just that beyond their tits and pussy, they are the most shallow, selfish, useless and unreliable creatures I've ever fucking met.

But you probably don't even know that, you fucking SJW virgin. Aww what, you think jumping your kiddy ass up to defend a few nerds pretending to be chicks will net you some pussy, do you? Just kys you fucking fat fuck of a retard.
>>
>>28307812
This cunt is almost as sensitive as OP lol
>>
>>28307764
Didn't even try, I'm a scardy-cat virgin
>>
>>28307812
Jesus christ, if anybody was wondering how to make themselves look like as big a retard as possible, this post is a complete how-to

Calm down you pathetic faggot, you're not fooling anybody : ^ )
>>
>>28307742
Ahh well said, yeah I've come to this conclusion myself. It seems the female was crafted to be coniving, almost as if their survival depended on cucking
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 699x1048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 699x1048
I just want to say, yes I AM sensitive. Because I was friends with these people. All you here seem to think you should date everyone based on looks alone. No, I had sincere feelings after a long length of time with these people only for them to not be straight forward and honest.
>>
>>28308938
I don't know why they do what they do, only that the female heart is as fickle and mutable as the wind. My best guess is the knew your feelings were strong and cared about you as friend so the didn't want to hurt you as much. Except lying hurts much more, but they don't understand because they would rather have comforting lies. They know how despicable they are.
>>
>>28306812
it's a game.
>>
It's because they like your looks and want to know more about you. That's why they go out with you. Then after a few days, your true color shines through and they don't like it.

You have it better than most robots, if I even open my mouth they don't like me
>>
>>28307722
>black people aren't the problem, white people are the problem.
>>
>>28306812
Sometimes asking a girl out puts her in a bad spot, particularly if you are emotionally unpredictable or physically imposing. I'm not defending the behavior - honesty is the best policy, anon - but sometimes people say 'yes' to things and then decline from a safe distance.

It's like how when the Jehova's Witnesses come by, most people take the newsletter and throw it in the trash. Rarely to people tell them to get lost. They might mumble 'not interested' which is pretty much the equivalent of declining days later.
>>
>>28308938
nigga you had "sincere feelings" for someone who is just a fucking friend. like how the fuck are you developing an attachment for these girls?
>>
Try declining her first.
>>
>>28307663
Stop being a faggot at least you got a "yes" and a kiss. Meanwhile I got reject by every single girl I asked out and still kissless virgin.
>>
File: 1458440383769.jpg (93 KB, 600x795) Image search: [Google]
1458440383769.jpg
93 KB, 600x795
>Cute girl from okcupid seems really into you
>Make sure to send her selfies and snapchat her a bunch so she knows how hideous you are outside of carefully selected dating profile pics
>Finally meet up and it seems to go well, she laughs at all your jokes and talks as if there will be other dates
>She even invites you back to her place where you listen to records and fool around
>She completely loses interest after the date, text conversation is painful and overall she isn't nearly as responsive or flirty

I don't get it, why would this girl make out with someone she wasn't into at all. It's not like I forced it or anything she was the one who invited me back to her place and started getting physical.
>>
File: 1460642149265.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1460642149265.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
One of my bros said I talk to certain girls like a player. According to him I have 4 "girlfriends"

What does that even mean
>>
>>28307812
Fucking good job retard, arguing against imaginary whiteknights.
>>
>>28310688
Pretty much this OP. You cant ask out a girl if youve got rape face. Work on smilling and appropriate eye contact.
>>
>>28310632

What the fuck do blacks have to do with any of this?
>>
>>28311905
Believe it or not, you did something wrong. Something she didn't like. Whether it was idiosyncratic on her part or not. You fucked up. Maybe it's as obvious as being a shitty kisser. Maybe it's something else. You didn't give a lot of information.
>>
>>28311992
He's sarcastically mocking you to your face like normies are wont to do
>>
>>28312395

Mocking what though? Talking to qts?
>>
>go out on 5 dates with girl from work over about a month
>she seems really into me
>ask her what she wants out of this
>implies she would be interested in being in a relationship if I got along with her daughter, says she likes me a lot
>two days later
>she wants nothing to do with me, takes forever to respond to messages, ignores one, acts distant at work

Is it wrong for me to be upset about this?
>>
File: 1452259805458.jpg (9 KB, 243x367) Image search: [Google]
1452259805458.jpg
9 KB, 243x367
>>28312520
>her daughter
>>
>>28312520
Yes. You either, express or implied, said to her that you were not interested in her daughter.
>>
>>28312901
I really doubt that. We had a conversation about her daughter over facebook in that conversation about what she wanted. She then tried to initiate a conversation with me the next day but I didnt have time to talk so I let her know.
>>
>>28311905
your peenus was small or you were awful at bed
deal with it faggot
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.