[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Figuratively speaking if you were to commit suicide what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1454139820920.gif (348 KB, 240x155) Image search: [Google]
1454139820920.gif
348 KB, 240x155
Figuratively speaking if you were to commit suicide what would your suicide note say and what would you leave behind

>Pic unrelated
>>
Either something gay and edgy like
>existence is submission

or something emphasizing how no one is at fault for it
Gotta keep it short and sweet, I've been practicing this and the longer the note, the more shit it is, usually.
>>
File: M7nYrsW[1].gif (27 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
M7nYrsW[1].gif
27 KB, 250x350
I don't get suicide notes.
You're going to be dead who gives a fuck.
>>
I wouldn't leave a note. I'd just try my best to disappear.
>>
you didn't see that coming MOM!
>>
>don't blame the drugs, it was intentional
That or some ironic overly optimistic bullshit that normies are always spouting for shits and giggles
>>
I'd write "Just be yourself ;))))"
>>
"if you're reading this i killed myself, i've fantasized about this for a long time but not being able to see your reactions is the worst, i wish i was there to soak in the human drama and watch your emotions, it'd probably give me a ghostly erection from beyond the grave, i existed and now i no longer exist, this is the greatest gift, goodbye"
>>
>>28307461
Woah this is a good one
>>
Are there any news reports on people who commited suicide but did some shit before to let everyone know exacly why? That it is all their fault?

Like, supreme gentleman tier
>>
My time is almost up friends. I'll be leaving behind my little girl, but there won't be a note. I hope my parents never tell her what a failure her father was.
>>
File: 1437423536815.png (499 KB, 764x783) Image search: [Google]
1437423536815.png
499 KB, 764x783
I'd like to write a proper manifesto / report explaining my observations and understanding of life as well as my decision to commit suicide but at the same time I probably am not a good enough writer to do it justice and wouldn't feel motivated anyway.

Rather than that I'd probably just disappear off into the woods somewhere to have hunters discover my unidentified remains years later.
>>
"lets hope there's no sequel."
>>
>>28306774
I love you all, don't spend money on a funeral, just burn me up and put me with grandpa.
>>
>>28307526
Dude you don't have the option anymore. When it's just your you're taking care of suicide is fine but when you're a parent it's a terrible thing to do to your kid
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.