[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about double standards for men and women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Muh Double standards.png (847 KB, 958x679) Image search: [Google]
Muh Double standards.png
847 KB, 958x679
How do you feel about double standards for men and women?
>>
>>28306727
>implying women can raise children properly
>don't even get what the second is implying since both sides blame in a marriage
>implying all men beat their wives
>meh
>implying women can cook
>meh
thanks for making me angry op
>>
The double standard doesn't matter if you're invisible to the opposite sex.
>>
>>28306727
They exist out of necessity. Life would be ridiculous if they didn't.

The problem in that picture isn't that she expects things from a male partner it's that she doesn't think women should be held to standard too.

This is only common enough to troll us because men actually have very very low standards i their partners and they can get away with being useless slobs as long as they make their partners feel less lonely sometimes or perish the thought put out.
>>
>>28306795
>The problem in that picture isn't that she expects things from a male partner it's that she doesn't think women should be held to standard too.
Yes that's literally what double standards mean.
>>
>>28306847
Double standard*

Men like you are a diamond dozen m8
>>
It makes me feel okay because it's allowed me to develop a deeper hatred for females and disregard them in my personal life.
>>
>>28306727

I agree with the man's side, but what good is a woman who can't cook and clean?
>>
>>28306890
I believe the phrase you are looking for is "a dime a dozen" which means that the object you speak of is inexpensive and numerous, or easily aquired without effort.
>>
>>28306930
This.
Might as well just get artificial wombs and put it in a roomba with a rice cooker on it.
>>
>>28308628
I don't think that's right, but it's a doggy dog world out there, so it could be
>>
>>28306727

This pic is stupid.

The original image was made by a woman, and yet I'm supposed to believe that Facebook comment means women have double standards.
>>
>>28306727
How about she is my partner since we're in a fucking relationship? Wtf? No, yeah sure we aren't partners. Go fuck Tyrone and Chad. Bring back AIDs.

Idk what the second one means, don't plan on impregnating a roastie ever.

>not yuh scapegoat

If you're blamed it won't be arbitrarily. You did it, I'm blaming you.

>not your punching bag

Hmmm.....

>not your maid

I'm not a Beta. I'll find someone who has no problem being my maid or my cook.

>not your trophy

Right, because a trophy would do and be all of the shit that she doesn't and isn't.
Fuck this Jewbook cancer.
>>
>>28309666
you seem awfully upset there, I mean yeah you are the devil but god damn nigga calm down
>>
>muh ebul gender roles
and people wonder why society is dying
>>
i have opted out of society and relationships

my opinion doesn't matter
and i simply don't give a fuck
>>
File: 1461890939268.jpg (37 KB, 600x690) Image search: [Google]
1461890939268.jpg
37 KB, 600x690
>ATM Machine

triggered
>>
>>28309922
Women just dont want to do shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.