[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll leave this one here for you to enjoy, /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
I'll leave this one here for you to enjoy, /r9k/
>>
>>28306455
So...you're saying that to be able to fit in you have to give out free food to people who aren't even in desperate need? This kid isn't nice, he's a fucking cuck, that's what. The only world I want to live in is one where you don't need to sugar people to make friends.
>>
>>28306455
This is why I would always sit near people. So I wouldn't get singled out and noticed by annoying fucks that would try to talk to me. "Why do you always sit alone?" "Y-you too"
God I fucking hate talking to people
>>
i hope hes not browsing /k/
>>
>>28306455
probably cum filled cookies or with some nigger crap. wouldn't eat.
>>
>>28306455

>kid sits by himself
>has miraculously made cookies to Tyrone in hopes Tyrone will accept him as his brother on that day
>nigga bakes cookies unironically
>>
File: 1431326550664.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1431326550664.png
290 KB, 680x680
>Normies can't even do something nice without attention whoring about it online

I hate normies so fucking much
>>
>>28306455
What a charitable act, such a good person clearly. This is of course evident by her posting the extremely nice thing she did with pure intentions on her social media.

Fuck normies
>>
>>28306503
>implying blacks can be cucks
lmao, I bet you think traps are gay too
>>
>>28306503
If you do things for others they will do things for you. Relationships are a two-way street and no one is just going be your friend if you do nothing for them.
>>
>>28306634
Says the attention-whore

You can maybe... Enjoy each other's company?

No?
You just need validation and gifts?

Fuck off, normie scum
>>
>>28306634
>no one is just going to be your friend if you do nothing for them.
Yes, this is very true, assuming you're referring only to sociopaths.
>>
>highschool
>didnt know anybody
>lunch time i would just eat by myself real fast then go to the library so i wouldnt have to sit awkwardly by myself for 30 minutes
>>
>>28306688
Everyone in the world functions in the same basic ways. No one will do something that doesn't make them or give them a chance of being happy or content. If I have a friend and the relationship does not mutually benefit both of us then we will stop being friends. Unless say I am the parasite and they pity me as a person so to feel like they are "good" people they will stay friends with me. People who are charitable abd help others feel like they are "good" people in the eyes of society and perhaps empathy would make them feel guilty if they didn't help. A serial killer feels good when he murders. Everyone works like this.
>>
>>28306675
what do you do that helps them enjoy your company senpai? gifts are just one of many expressions.
>>
>>28306819
Exactly, empathy makes me feel good when I'm decent to another person without getting anything in return. If someone doesn't feel that way, fine, but that means they don't have empathy and are therefore a sociopath.
>>
>>28306455
judging someone prematurely and then being surprised when they're nice? saying never judge a book by its cover as if that wasn't common sense? what, do they just want us to see how nice they are? they are probably fake, i had people do this shit to me all the time to feel better about themselves, and it was always the two faced normies who stopped acknowledging my existence and told me to fuck off after doing their good deed for the day

the people who sit alone should only be friends with the other people who sit alone, or they should just stay alone
>>
>>28306886
I see your point but I wouldn't say people expect nothing in return. If I am charitable I could believe in karma or religion. I have a bf and I do things for him without expectation of immediate return. Making him feel good makes me feel good but if he never attempted to make me feel good my love would likely fade. In a relationship I expect us both to benefit eachother.
>>
>>28307014
I would never be in a relationship (or even a friendship) with someone who expected me to do things for them, that's the definition of cuckoldry. I'd feel taken advantage of and used.
>>
I'm so glad normies are being nice to the outcasts now, and especially making it so much more clear that the guy on his own is a complete loner!
>>
File: 1462209503871.jpg (70 KB, 593x596) Image search: [Google]
1462209503871.jpg
70 KB, 593x596
>>28306455
i sat by myself at lunch but that doesnt mean im going to want black guys and girls together
>>
>>28306455
He probably knows bitches did this only for e-fame and attention and he jizzed and sharted in the cookie mix. Notice how no one ate any of them since the package is clean and otherwise there would be crumbles and dust.
>>
>>28306455
Black betas should be executed. Betas should be executed aswell, but there's something especially displeasing about black betas.
>>
File: axBhxf1qjhlhk.jpg (80 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
axBhxf1qjhlhk.jpg
80 KB, 500x375
>>28307148
THEY'RE STEALING OUR WHITE WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28307064
I would say that's the meme definition of cuckoldry. I think either way you look at it relations exist because of people's need for others. When I say soneone is getting literally nothing out of the relation I mean even feeling good when helping tge other person. Both people would have to enjoy being around each other for whatever reason. You may not have to give them free stuff like the black kid but something about you or that you do has to be valuable to the other person.
>>
>>28306634
What did they do for the black kid besides allowing him to be in their presence?
>>
I made yall some cookies
>>
>>28306455
Yeesh, it's like looking into a mirror of my younger self. At the very least, I had a group of friends that was varied.
>>
>>28307635
He is lonely and they make him not lonely. They could do other things for him but there is not much to go off of, we only get a single picture and a paragraph.
>>
>>28307587
das right whiteboi even the mofucka in ops pic be mackin white hoes
>>
>>28307007
>>28307007
I mean you are judging a book by it's cover by having immediate disdain for the "normies". You think robots wouldn't do that as much but robots are just as bad as normies about judging books by their cover. This is because we are all simply people and it is a very human thing to do.
>>
>>28307607
It's the meme definition of cuckoldry and the literal definition of lacking self-respect. All I expect from a relationship is to make the other person feel more understood and less alone, that's enough for me. If you want to classify that as something about them being valuable to me, fine, but I would want to do that even for a person who could provide literally nothing else for me.
>>
>>28306455
Blacks cannot be robots
This is definitive proof
>>
>>28306819
You sound young. Are you still in high school? People don't all work the way you described. I would explain how that's so, but I think it would go in one ear and out the other. I was the same way when I was your age.

Once you take on some responsibilities you'll grow out of that way of thinking.
>>
File: 1441582366249.jpg (39 KB, 416x382) Image search: [Google]
1441582366249.jpg
39 KB, 416x382
>>28307148

Look like a damn tiger clawed the shit out of him
>>
>its a vapid whore films herself giving something to a homeless man episode

Literally makes me rage.
>>
File: 1428775610872.jpg (93 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
1428775610872.jpg
93 KB, 694x530
>>28306455
>sitting by myself minding my own business
>"hey man you sit alone a lot you can come hang with us you know"
>tfw all this accomplished is making me feel like an awkward piece of shit because I actually wanted to be alone
school was drool
>>
>shy, likely insecure kid
>doesn't think he's worth anyone's time
>someone shows him attention
>he makes them cookies to say thank you

it's sad how lonely being human is. even as sweet as some people are they'll either get ignored or flat out rejected.
>>
>>28309157
>I would explain how that's so, but I think it would go in one ear and out the other
This disgusted me. There is a point at which posturing over your maturity becomes grossly condescending and probably empty.
>>
>tfw chads and staceys were never nice to me like that
feelsbad
>>
Normies only do this kind of thing for self gratification. Why do u think they posted about it on social media?
They did it to show people how "nice" and "non judgmental" they are. They couldn't give two dicks about the kid
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.