[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Reality Check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 545x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 545x408
All of your bitter permavirgin ranting about women being "used up," soiled by Chad, and riding the cock carousel will never make Stacey feel bad about the orgasms she gets from men.

No woman is going to be hurt by the rantings of a bunch of fat socially inept homebound virgins.

Nobody who reads R9K is fooled into thinking this is some principled thought-out stance, or that any of you are drowning in offers for pussy from "QTs."

It's obvious to an idiot that this is the sour grapes meme, and that all the misogyny is a defense mechanism.

Source: former robot turned Chadlet. I was a virgin until 22 but I've had great sex with 11 girls so far this year. I love sluts!

It's not too late for some of you. Leave this cesspool, join OkCupid, and sit across the table from a young woman. Look her in the eyes and accept her as a person.

Turn back while you still can. Don't turn 30 masturbating into tissues and hating the gender that constitutes more than half of the human race.
>>
>All of your bitter permavirgin ranting about women being "used up," soiled by Chad, and riding the cock carousel will never make Stacey feel bad about the orgasms she gets from men.
implying we give a fuck, but from your post i can tell you do
>former robot
theres no such thing
>>
>like anyone is going to read that huge wall that looks like a 15 year old spent an hour writing it
>>
TL; DR I got BTFO and I'm asshurt pls give me (you)s
here you go buddy >>28306244
>>
>>28306331
Took like two minutes

Are you really that bad at reading and writing?
>>
>>28306244
Don't even bother, mate. These guys are so deep in their own delusions that all they can do is lash out at anyone who might poke holes in their shared insulatory hug box. They're already gone. The ones who /are/ capable of breaking free from this cult of bitterness already know what you're saying is true. It's best to just let them wallow together into a downward spiral until they kill themselves. The ones that are in too deep are never going to be capable of actual human relationships, even if it's just sex, anyway.
>>
>>28306456
quite a lot of sociopaths are able to have relationships m9. you're obviously wrong
>>
File: 1764962939.png (14 KB, 460x441) Image search: [Google]
1764962939.png
14 KB, 460x441
>>28306244
>No woman is going to be hurt by the rantings of a bunch of fat socially inept homebound virgins.

Except you, roastie.
>>
>>28306426
>says the guy indenting every sentence for no reason
>>
>>28306456
This guy fucks

Rosemary
>>
>>28306489
These aren't sociopaths, though. Sociopaths are capable of leading completely normal and healthy lives. What these are are broken human being who get off on competitive complaining and actively go out of their way to be as miserable as possible. They aren't worth your time.
>>
>>28306456
You have to go back. You know where.
>>
>>28306244
>sex with 11 women
>not a misogynist

you can't even respect women enough to engage them for a long term relationship... you literally are using them as a dumpster for your chad cum.

fuck off normie scum
>>
>>28306506
Lol sick comeback bro! How'd you think of that one?

TFW you're a 27-yo man with a hairy back and some sperg virgin calls you roastie XD
>>
>>28306564
is this the highlight of your day?

find some people down on their luck and verbally abuse them because they don't agree with your lefty-retard opinions on promiscuity, dating and marriage?

just fuck off
>>
>>28306564
ad hominem, the easy way to spot a normie
>>
>>28306540
it's not contradictory. A sociopath might as well be a shitposter on r9k who can act normal around the norms. he can also secretly hate women or whatever. that 1000 year old argument from the hole "well if you hate women you won't get any" is obviously false
>>
>>28306561
>having great fun with women who want a dick
>MUH SOGGY KNEES

Some grown ass women don't want a white knight to save them and just wanna ride a dick for a few nights you dolt
>>
>join okstupid

Leol
>>
File: 1410264705445.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1410264705445.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>28306244
>Source: """"""""""former"""""""" robot turned Chad
>>
File: 1414942878849.jpg (49 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
1414942878849.jpg
49 KB, 340x565
>>28306244
>I love sluts!
Thank you for coming out as a literal manwhore. I suggest you KYS you filthy degenerate.
>>
>>28306689
Like I said, the ones capable of being functional are already aware of what it takes to be functional. The one's who aren't will never make it out.
>>
>>28306773
how can someone use language to say that people aren't capable of learning anything? here come dat boi
>>
>>28306244
Nice bait lad.
I'll even give you a (You).

>tfw have a gf and people like me
>hate everyone (ESPECIALLY women)
>>
What the fuck is an ass woman?
>>
>>28306806
What the fuck are you on about. What is this defective pedantic bullshit? Nothing you're saying has anything to do with what I said.
>>
>>28306714
I'm not trying to white knight for them

I'm pointing out that you're hurting >us< and them by your behaviour.

Most men want a loyal clean wife.

You and other chads are ruining women by destroying their ability to be good wives. Look at the statistics you fuck.
>>
>>28306853
everyone is capable of functioning. it may be superficial though.
>>
>>28306827
A woman who is a fan of ass.
>>
Sorry Jew but you won't get my seed for your slave empire.
>>
>>28306244
I'm happy for you bro, i love sluts too.
>>
>>28306244
Are you /fit/?
I already have the other qualities, working on cutting atm.
>>
>>28306627
naming logical fallacies, the easy way to find a turbo autist
>>
>>28306244
So you acknowledge the cock carasoul? Then my work is done.
>>
I know it's b8, but whole point is really interesting.
Despite saying that no woman would want anything to do with us, and that "real" man don't care, they still get so unbelievably defensive about promiscuity.
>>
>>28306244
You can`t reform a robot,because a robot is a being of pure sorrow,which`s very existence disagrees with the fabric of the world.You were a failed normalfag.I`d suggest going back to the place where you belong.I`m also a failed normie more or less,seeing as I have friends and the like so I won`t judge you too harshly.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 496x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 496x400
>>28306561

Good point. I love women, by the way, but I am shy and the reality check is they prefer chad

I don't hate them for it, I just would like that when they fall in love for a non-Chad they don't take it as if they had broken her leg.
>>
>>28306244
lol stacy got so triggered by that thread she made a thread of her own.
>>
>>28306244
ITT: people who took the bait
>>
>>28310201
>b8
no, I think this roastie was so toasty from the thread about female virginity she had to make a new thread.

You cant take away the decades of shunning robots have experienced, op. No matter what you say, actions speak louder than words.
>>
>>28306244
even though this is bait, i'd love to go ahead and be able to hop on the fuck sluts game. I'm not emotionally compatible with it and i'm not really interested in whether or not stacys are hurt by the funni names i come up with for them or my scientific interest in trying to make a stable family with 2 to 4 children in the future. there's nothing here but economic decision making, economic planning, and a nice spoonful of anger. no malice here friendo.
>>
>>28306244
Nice dubs.

I see you roastie. I see your implications.
>>
most people on here will remain autistic losers for the rest of their pathetic lives
dont bother OP, fuck them
>>
>>28311846

Not me, I managed to lose my V card at a later age, but your sin is the same as the robots here. You decided not to understand the other side' situation.
>>
>>28311742
>You cant take away the decades of shunning robots have experienced, op. No matter what you say, actions speak louder than words.

This so much, and no post, forum, rant, or blog will ever convince me otherwise.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.