[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be virgin female >guys are always like "pls be my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 1411329477838.png (303 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1411329477838.png
303 KB, 500x375
>be virgin female
>guys are always like "pls be my pure qt waifu"
>ok
>don't have sex with them
>"omg you fucking prudish bitch"

You don't want "pure wives" you just want a slut that only puts out for you.
>>
DON'T REPLY DON'T REPLY DON'T REPLY DON'T REPLY
>>
>>28306230
>be virgin female

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

NICE TRY
>>
>>28306230
I'm Catholic and I want this...I want you

>pls be my pure qt waifu
>>
>You don't want "pure wives" you just want a slut that only puts out for you.

It's true. I'm actually afraid that if I get a non-virgin gf she'll realize I'm shit and run back to her Chad exes.
>>
How is this a surprise? If she doesn't let you fuck her she's not your gf. If other people have fucked her she's not your gf. It's fairly simple. If you have had sex with 1 person and are no longer with them you're a slut. If you don't want to be a slut then don't be a slut. Stay with the person you give your cherry too and no matter what sex you engage in you'll never be a slut as long as noone else is involved.

>tfw to virgin gf
>tfw the few virgin girls out there are as retarded as op
>>
>>28306387

So you don't even care about being a cuck, only that Chad's gf might go back to Chad after she's done with you? You're disgusting and pathetic. People like you don't deserve a virgin gf.
>>
isn't that the definition of a wife? a slut that only puts out for you?
women can't even comprehend biology anymore.
>>
>>28306230
I'm like
>>28306264
I am Catholic and I will wait until marriage.
>>
>>28306446

That would make sense if I were actually their wife. Dudes get mad at me because I won't fuck them after knowing them for 3 weeks.
>>
>>28306536

You're exaggerating. No man ever got mad at you for not putting out at the start of a relationship unless you were dishonest about the virgin part.
>>
>>28306401
>Stay with the person you gave you're cherry to
But the best way to ensure that is to wait unti marriage.
>>
>>28306593
Dude. I am laughing at your inexperience.
>>
>>28306593

You're right. I'm so glad you know my own life better than I do. Idiot.

>guys constantly trying to get me to blow them or send nudes because "it's not really sex"

FUCK OFF
>>
>people responding to this seriously
>>
>>28306536
getting bored of you isn't the same as getting mad at you.
i'm not sure what you expect.
if you don't offer anything to the table but your pussy, then you're gonna have a hard time finding a guy who will take the time to wait on you.
>that episode where the virgin chick pretends she doesn't want cock in her
at least the virgins on this board actually want to have sex, this thread is just pathetic.
>>
>>28306732

Except I'm the one breaking up with them because they're constantly trying to pressure me into having sex with them. If you want sex quit worrying about having a virgin gf and find a girl who actually wants to have sex.
>>
>>28306264
>>28306468

I'm atheist so you'd probably hate me anyway.
>>
>>28306848
If you are an atheist and a virgin waiting for marriage you're smart enough to eventually join the Church
>>
>>28306651

I'm a Christian so I don't believe in legal marriage, and any good girl feels the same. Wedding only with no legal involvement. Otherwise I agree with you. What's the point of a honeymoon if it's just same old same old but in a different location?
>>
>>28306536
maybe you should find better dudes
>>
File: haha, I think so.png (293 KB, 636x468) Image search: [Google]
haha, I think so.png
293 KB, 636x468
>>28306230
>you just want a slut that only puts out for you
WELL DUH LOL
>>
>>28306658

I'm male and straight. Of course I've not experienced men getting angry at me for not sleeping with them. That's what I get for having straight friends I guess.

>>28306669

Why are you glad I know your life better than you? I'd think that's a problem considering how little I know of you other than your propensity to exaggerate. You sound pretty slutty if you're talking to lots of guys about blowjobs and nudes though. Try focusing on one guy at a time. It's not normal at all for guys, plural, to be constantly, as in continuously nonstop all the time, asking for nudes and oral sex. Even if you don't fuck them constantly having multiple guys as your bfs is slutty as fuck.
>>
>>28306964

I try but these guys are sneaky. At first they're sweet and caring and don't even try for sex. Then when they think they've waited long enough or whatever they do a complete 180.
>>
>>28306816

Sure, you're the one breaking up. Definitely not them just slowly going cold as they find bitches that do put out.
>>
>>28307013

Did you try explaining your a virgin and saving it for marriage? If you're only a technical virgin you have no right to complain either. Nothing pisses we off more than a bitch who did anal before but won't give it up for me. I'm willing to date sluts so it's slightly different, but the I tried in before and didn't like in argument only makes it worse. Preserving chastity is the only acceptable excuse for not putting out. If a bitch has even had a finger in the pooper then if she's with me I'm entitled to hit her shitter all I want.
>>
>>28307205
>Did you try explaining your a virgin and saving it for marriage?

Yes, and when I tell them they're like "Oh that's cool, not a lot of girls have respect for themselves like that these days blah blah blah".
>>
>>28307254

So then whats the problem? I mean aside from confusing the respect part. It's respect for her future husband, not herself, but they at least understand its about respect.
>>
>>28307315

The problem is that either they see me as a challenge to be won or a factory sealed unopened sex toy.
>>
>>28307377

That's just life. Women are born inherently valuable, there's nothing you can do to become more valuable. You are a walking pussy that is hopefully attractive. You can do plenty to decrease value though, like have sex. Men are born without any value, anything we do only increases our value. We do this to secure a mate, preferably a young, attractive, obedient virgin.

Do you not want to be loved and cherished by a husband? I don't see the point in chastity if you have no intention of being a wife. I'd be frustrated by the passive role in attracting a mate as a female too but you can tilt the odds. Obviously a church would have higher quality suitors than an opium den or strip club. Worst case scenario there's always Christianmingle, an online dating service for Christians.
>>
File: 76.jpg (46 KB, 520x292) Image search: [Google]
76.jpg
46 KB, 520x292
>Post in those dream gf threads and so on
>List how i don't care about sex, ass and boob size etc..
>How i want someone friendly, reliable, and honest etc..
>"Fembos" are replying to the posters saying how they just want sex or to degrade and choke them
>>
>>28306230
Isn't that basically what a relationship is though?
>>
>>28306230
Posted by a 30 year old man
>>
>>28306230
>slut
>only puts out for one guy
>>
>>28307804

How can she make us sound unreasonable unless she is intellectually dishonest and misrepresents our beliefs though?
>>
>>28306230

BREAKING NOW: Vertebrate mammals want to engage in sexual intercourse. More at 11.
>>
File: 3338060-6914517682-schoo.jpg (264 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
3338060-6914517682-schoo.jpg
264 KB, 1366x768
>>28306230
I'd be ok having a gf and all we do is hold hands and do things together, but if course that's too.much to ask, instead I'll die alone. If anything I'd want her to dominate me tbqh but whatever, at least I have my anime
>>
File: dfvsdacfdcdscd.png (54 KB, 234x249) Image search: [Google]
dfvsdacfdcdscd.png
54 KB, 234x249
>>28306230

Yes, but more like
>I want a wife that will take care of the kids, cook us some dinner, wet my cock once in a while, and be an overall great parent to our children.

it's never gonna happen though/spoiler]
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.