[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Want to start taking pygeum so I can make precum, which I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ae25716a720a6da8db89558706f719e7.png (447 KB, 1280x1124) Image search: [Google]
ae25716a720a6da8db89558706f719e7.png
447 KB, 1280x1124
>Want to start taking pygeum so I can make precum, which I don't at the moment
>Don't want to shrink my prostate which would make buttstuff less pleasurable
Has anyone here had experience with it?
>>
Yes but not with butt stuff so not sure how that interaction goes. I did get a little more pre while I was taking it but I already had a little to start. I actually liked it more for better pissing (fewer visits needed) but my junk started to feel weird, kind of random achey at times, so I stopped taking it. Might go back on a smaller dose if I feel the need later
>>
>>28306300
How much did you make to start with? How much did you make on it?

I don't make any atm
>>
>>28306570
Like a couple drops at most, and increased to like, several drops one time.

It's actually a lot more mental than physical for me. Jerking myself alone I get a tiny amount, but just expecting that I will have sex sometime soon will get more. Or maybe it's an anticipation thing, idk
>>
>>28306840
That's how much I make; a couple drops at absolute most.

By one time do you mean per fap?

It wasn't dripping down?

What was the amount you took?
>>
>>28306854
No it was not dripping really, one time when I was super excited to be back in bed with gf was the most and that was like, one ml. I was taking half a gram in the morning and half a gram in the evening.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.