[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: hanako_0068.png (838 KB, 1000x1100) Image search: [Google]
hanako_0068.png
838 KB, 1000x1100
Hi all guys.
Anyone here has a Tulpa? I suddenly became interested in having one.
If yes, I have a lot of question about it.

1) How do you feel about it? Happy, sad... ?
2) Have you ever told someone, in real life, about having a Tulpa?
3) How hard is it to create one?
4) Any advices about them?

Thanks for your answers
>>
>>28305787
I used to and like idk it just kinda recesses back into my mind

happy while it was here, happy while it's gone. might try to get her back irl

once but I said it was an imaginary friend
they said that's weird and I'm weird but ok

3._
depends on how much time/dedication you have and kinda how crazy you are already

what kinda advice?
>>
>>28306006

First of all, thanks for your answers.

> depends on how much time/dedication you have
> and kinda how crazy you are already
A lot of time, after I get enough knowledge about I'll try to dedicate a lot on it. I'm pretty crazy (antisocial, paranoid and depressed) but never heard voices or something similar

> what kinda advice?
ANYTHING about it.
How to start, how to relate with it, and so on.
I'm really eager to listen to someone's story about tulpa
>>
you'd probably get more replies in the /trash/ thread
>>
Please thread don't die, I'm really interested in
>>
I'm not sure about a tulpa, but I've worked hard on talking and interacting with my imaginary soulmate

1) Very happy, I never felt lonely since I got her

2) I told a friend, not much was said but he seemed ok with it

3) It didn't take long, but it is hard in the sense that I need to get a very clear state of mind and completely focus on her when we talk/interact, she can't just tell me something out of nowhere

4) Don't become obsessed by research or other people's experience, you know yourself and your mind better than anyone else, so you should be the most qualified to do this
>>
Why are you posting this here and not on /x/?
>>
File: 1456638265221.jpg (43 KB, 564x421) Image search: [Google]
1456638265221.jpg
43 KB, 564x421
>>28305787

1) Undecided, shes just there

2) No, thats stupid, its a good way to get diagnosed with schizophrenia

3) Its very hard, especially if you get distracted or don't like putting a lot of time into a single thing
expect no results for weeks

4) Never do body swap or possesion with them
I could really write paragraphs on this point alone, but realise that your consciousness is only made up through pretty much nothing, if you were to die and then be cloned exactly the same, you would still be dead.

If you let the tulpa body swap it can push you out, your consciousness is most important.
>>
File: q6ZNNEX.jpg (78 KB, 924x571) Image search: [Google]
q6ZNNEX.jpg
78 KB, 924x571
I said goodbye to mine because it was too much work and I felt bad for it. I don't think it ever went past being an imaginary friend. I was too hesitant to give it traits. I kind of want to go back... but all of the work feels like a burden. I'm better off with simple imaginary friends. Perhaps I'll just stick with a wonderland. Lately I've been considering making myself my friend and trying to create two versions of myself to coexist in my body. Good times.
>>
OP here, thanks for your answers

>>28307459
> 4) Don't become obsessed by research or
> other people's experience

Sure, but I still have to start somewhere. And one of a few things I knew before starting was that starting a tulpa should't be a choice you take without seriously thinking about it

>>28307492
Good question. The answers are
1) I don't like too much /x/,
2) Before posting here I checked the /x/ sticky thread and I found NOTHING about tulpa in a massive amount of crazy things. So I thought it wasn't a regular topic
3) I first heard about a tulpa here on /r9k/, and I thought that here could have found a good bunch of people topic-related.

>>28307593
> 3) Its very hard,
> expect no results for weeks

Thanks

> 4) Never do body swap or possesion with them

Well, I already supposed it won't be a thing to do, but thanks to remind me this
>>
is this some kind of schizophrenia meme?
>>
When I was younger I had a dream about a girl who I'd never seen before and I thought she was real and she was trying to find me for six months. Not the same as a tulpa though ;__;
I loved her
>>
>>28305787
Hey you're from my thread! From yesterday! And I. Want a tulpa, but my girlfriend is getting jealous.
>>
>>28305787
Tulpas aren't real

Having imaginary friends in your adult life isn't healthy anon
>>
>>28308380

Are your thoughts real?
>>
>>28307972
>schizophrenia meme

keks
>>
>>28308431
yeah but not in a physical sense unless science develops a way to do so
>>
>>28305787
>tfw you're too far gone for a tupla
Not even wiafus can help me. There is only pain
>>
>>28305787
I sort of have one
Or had one
I try not to think about it now

>1) How do you feel about it? Happy, sad... ?
It took on a very dark character
>2) Have you ever told someone, in real life, about having a Tulpa?
No
>3) How hard is it to create one?
I don't know, I used hallucinogens
>4) Any advices about them?
They're just you at the end of the day. No need for that schism shit, most of the time.
>>
>>28307058
Me too so bump
>>
>>28308512
>It took on a very dark character
What do you mean?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.