[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If any girl has ever expressed any interest in you, you are not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1461782370443.jpg (79 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
1461782370443.jpg
79 KB, 651x641
If any girl has ever expressed any interest in you, you are not a true robot.
>>
They only express interest as per the usual normie shit test.

"Why are you so quiet, anon?"

A : If I wanted to talk, I'd say something.

"Do you have a girlfriend, anon?"

A: No.

List goes on. Dismiss any interest in you from anyone, regardless of gender.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461671271705.jpg (7 KB, 196x197) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461671271705.jpg
7 KB, 196x197
Having girls show interest in me is great because I can pick one and go out with them for a little bit and make them think that I actually love them and would do anything for them just to break up with them for no reason

I don't even try to fuck them or anything

I just tell them some lovey dovey shit occasionally then get rid of them because it makes me happy knowing I just shit all over someone just like how everyone else shits all over me
>>
>>28306707
>tfw I did this until I got attached to one of my targets and they broke my heart
>>
>>28306975
>letting women interest you

You are weak
>>
>>28306082
pretty sure he means romantic interest
>>
>>28305719
if you had both parents or are white, you can NEVER be a true robot. this is undeniable based on history.
>>
one time at a new wagecuck job i walked by this girl i hadnt met on my way to take a shit. i looked at her for a second as we passed each other in the hall but she just looked down at her feet and smiled. why was she laughing at me/making fun of me, did she sense i was about to drop a huge log in the toilet?
>>
File: yYwmFu3.jpg (12 KB, 344x374) Image search: [Google]
yYwmFu3.jpg
12 KB, 344x374
>I'm a chad looks wise
>I've had 6 girls just throw themselves at you
>still never had gf because to autismo to make a move
>>
>>28307439
>troll the troll accounts on dating sites
>they turn out not to be trolls every fucking time
>I keep getting pussy from really friendly nympho autism girls
>>
What if it was in 5th grade, nothing came of it and all four years of high school she never said a word to me?
>>
What if one girl has expressed interest in me when she was 17 and 3 years later she was found legit mentally ill and is now in an asylum? I'm pretty sure during the time she was into me she had some mental illness hidden in her too
>>
>>28305719
If your skin has ever touched sunlight you are not a robot
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 255x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 255x345
>girls ask you out
>girls wanted to go to prom with you
>female coworkers are inviting you over
>you aren't interested in any interactions
I can't form emotional bonds and care about other people, just talking with people online makes me tired. Being alone is the only thing comfortable for me.
>>
>>28307344
But it's way easier for black people to make friends tho
>>
>>28305719
bullshit, i had one girl interested in me when i was like 14, she was very ugly and probably autistic, she approached me and i tried to be polite but i wasn't attracted to her at all

she got hold of my number from other people that knew me and started sending me some weird messages, when i realized it's her i told her to fuck off because i didn't care about her and i liked another girl anyway

some guy told me she came to school and cried or some shit lmao she got a chad bf later on and i remained khv many years later

if i could go back in time i would do the same
>>
>>28308101
>bullshit
>continues to tell a story about how he broke a girl's heart
I want you to leave Chad.
>>
>I'm not a real robot

Oh no! The horror!!
>>
>>28308264
i am the typical robot though, i said bullshit because you can be a robot and still have some ugly, entitled cunt thinking she owns you if she decides

i hope i did break her heart but in the end she got a guy that's better than me so yeah women always have it better, only women can't be robots
>>
even if it was 8 years ago?
>>
>>28308316
>i said bullshit because you can be a robot and still have some ugly, entitled cunt thinking she owns you if she decides
Except you can't.

If you know what it is like to be desired by another human being your "self-hatred" and "depression" will never suffice.
>>
Fuck yeah, I'm a real robot
feels good man...
>>
>>28308407
there is something you are missing here

i have only been "desired" by an ugly, possibly mentally challenged girl in her teens, while i was also in my teens

this puts me in her league, which is infinitely worse than not being desired at all, at least then i could lie to myself that i didn't meet the one or something like that, now i just know i am human garbage, that could only even be desired, if super lucky, by other human garbage

this is by far one of the worst feels you could feel growing up, i watched my peers get beautiful girls and have their first great relationships and i realized for the first time that it will never happen to me, no matter what i do since i was in good shape and took care of myself back then

more than a decade later now i know i was right so yeah i am pretty sure i am a robot, not like you redditors that only pretend to be robots for fun
>>
>>28308542
>Being desired by garbage makes me garbage
>Ignores the implications of not even garbage wanting you

Leave my /r9k/ Chad REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28308542
>im starving but you brought the wrong sauce for my nuggets
fuck off stacey
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.