[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you want to buy a MAGA hat but you're afraid of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>tfw you want to buy a MAGA hat but you're afraid of wearing it in public due to leftist cultural hegemony
>>
>>28305556
yea fear will cuck you out of a lot of things in life. such is your nature.
>>
>>28305571
I don't want people to get in my face. It's not worth it. I support the guy and will vote for him, but I don't need shithead millenials trying to lecture me or call me names
>>
>>28305556
One 5 away from quads
Don't buy that hat . If you are small in size or generally look weak do not buy that hat . Not only would lefties attack you verbally , some blacks may chimp out seeing wear that hat
>>
File: 1461708634761.jpg (85 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1461708634761.jpg
85 KB, 720x960
>tfw want to by a MAGA hat but can't afford it because I got findommed into giving $3,000 to bernie sander's campaign
>>
I wear mine in public all the time and I live in fucking maryland.
nobody has tried to start a fight, I'm kinda disappointed.
>>
>>28305594
then don't buy one. why make a thread about it though?
>>
>>28305613
Because I want someone to convince me otherwise
>>
>>28305595
OP here. I'm 6'1", 230 lbs, by all accounts a large, masculine man.

I never considered the risk of niggers chimping out on me. Good call.
>>
>>28305636
Why do you want to wear it though? I mean honestly, become an observer. Do you think people that wear #feelthebern hats are cringey af?
If the answer is yes then don't buy the hat, not because of "leftist cultural hegemony" but because it's literally an autism indicator
>>
>>28305685
>by all accounts a large, masculine man
for you
>>
>>28305690
Good point, good point. Yeah, I'd say the "feel the bern" cucks are cringey af, but then again I'm biased because I'm a Trump supporter. I want to wear it because I think it could actually make a difference. I subscribe to the theories espoused in Malcolm Gladwell's "The Tipping Point", and I think I'm a "connector," to use his terminology. In other words, I know a lot of people and I'm well-respected in many circles...so if I could convince even a few people to change their minds about Trump by seeing me publically supporting him, then it would be worth it.

Another reason is that I am disgusted by leftist cultural hegemony, and I think the "observer" mentality that you're suggesting is precisely what has allowed it to grow and get out of hand. Too many rational, conservatively minded folks are sitting idly by watching as our nation gets cucked into oblivion. I am by no means an activist, but I feel compelled to do something. I'm tired of seeing America become a liberal cesspool. We need to resist or else we're going to get snuffed out.
>>
Reeeeee Trump is a racist sexist billionaire, why would anyone support him?
>>
>>28305848
because im racist too, and i like money
>>
I just know people who wear shit like this run their mouth off about their personal beliefs at one time or another.

People don't really want to hear it.
>>
>>28305556
Unless your a 6'+ and weigh more than 225lbs I wouldn't recommend wearing a MAGA hat in public
>>
>>28305828
>I want to wear it because I think it could actually make a difference
>Gladwell
Subscribe to his thinking all you want, what right minded person sees somebody in a hat with four nondiscript words and thinks 'yeah, i'm convinced.'? I get the whole medium is the message, but in this situation where you're looking to convince people of the benifits of voting for a candidate based on your social influence, your one to one interactions become the medium. I'm not overly familiar with his ideas though.

Wearing the cap will make you look like a dweeb or a someone with a poor taste in irony.
>>
>>28305608
Where in MD?
>>
I bought early this year and have worn it everywhere.
No one has ever given me shit for it, I've had more people come out as fellow Trump supporters. But then again, I live in a small town in the midwest. I imagine things could go differently in a hugely leftist area with dumb college kids.
Buy one anyway anon, stand up for best president!
>>
>>28305828
No, all it will do is make the people you know lose respect for you because you'll look like a loser. stop falling for the left/right dichotomy. End of the day both sides have legitimately good ideas, stop following politics like a football side
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.