[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General /nochin/ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: cc1-358x243.jpg (24 KB, 358x243) Image search: [Google]
cc1-358x243.jpg
24 KB, 358x243
Has anyone here done chin implant? Thought about doing it? Post stories

Might do it myself in the future, but the money is insane, the improvement looks to be pretty significant, and i actually believe i can go from a 4/10 to like a 6.5/10 or something, I know about genetics with children and shit, but there's a chance my partner would help my children get non fucked up chins, and if they do they might either not care as much as i did or they'll have to fix it themselves later in their future. Or i just don't have children, who knows
>>
Have you tried growing a goatee to hide your chin?
>>
Just grow a beard, unless you have a George Lucas chin.

I did a nose job. But cutting something off is different than putting some plastic under your skin.

How much does on cost, anyway? 10'000 bucks?
>>
I don't have any beard growth either... so i can't hide it
>>
>>28305440
>go from a 4/10 to like a 6.5/10

Nah, you wouldn't. You'd just look incredibly fake and you'd have a blob for a chin (kind of like that guy's).

What you should do if you can afford it, and what the guy in the OP should've done, is a BSSO coupled with a Osseous Genioplasty.

If you have a recessed maxilla, like that guy does, a nose job will just make you look retarded so consider a modified lefort 1 to progress your maxilla and the lower half of your nose forward.

Remeber, plastic surgery is for plebs. You want to ascend? You have to fix your underlying skeletal issues.
>>
>>28305678
well i do have a massive recessed maxilla yes.. so I should prob go for the full fix I guess..? but that's probably even more expensive, also no nose jobs needed or anything like that, its purely everything on my lower jaw is messed up, I have no chin and an overbite, it's a complete mess, I need it fixed. Why I say from a 4 to a 6? I dont have a horrible face.. when I look in the mirror facing forward its not that bad quite happy with it even, but then i turn and I just devolve, like horribly. It's srsly that bad.

also
>tfw your older brother has a massive chad jawline and chin
>>
>>28305755
Yeah man. IMO, plastic will give you a fake look so I think you should fix the bone.
>>
>>28305755
>>28306003
In total, the cost is right around the $8000-$10,000 mark so it isn't that expensive and well worth it if that's the only thing stopping you from becoming above average.
>>
>>28306003
Dunno, the images I saw made it look like an implant was good enough, am unsure tho, I guess the best would indeed be to actually fix the problem,
>>
>>28306057
Probably more than that because, depending on where he lives, he'd have to travel to a good surgeon who has done leforts before (only a handful of these worldwide, t b h)
>>
>>28306138
Oh yeah, I forgot he said he a recessed maxilla. Didn't even factor that in lol.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.