[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta Fast-Food stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Mcdonalds-90s-logo.svg.png (106 KB, 2000x1516) Image search: [Google]
Mcdonalds-90s-logo.svg.png
106 KB, 2000x1516
>be me
>5'8, skinny,
>live in londonistan
>get hungry, decide to get a kebab
>arrive at venue
>"what would you like?"
>"large ch-chicken doner please... with rice"
>he passes on the order
>"one large chicken doner.... with rice"
>whatever
>I don't own a wallet, so i brought 6 pounds in coins
>large chicken doner is 6 pounds
>as roach is making my food, i begin to get worried
>oh shit
>what if i didn't count my money properly
>what if i don't have 6 pounds on me
>panicked, i reach into my pockets and immediately pull out all the money i can find
>drop two 1 pound coins on the ground
>some trashy nigger girls from the local shit-tier college laugh
>whatever, why should i care what they think
>they're barely even human
>i pick up my money and count a total of 7 pounds
>relief.exe
>"do you want any sauce?"
>i do love garlic sauce, but
>"n-no, thank you"
>guess no garlic sauce today
>meal usually comes with roach bread and a salad
>i do love my salad, but he doesn't seem to be getting it for me
>too beta to say anything, guess no salad today
>freshly made roach bread is getting cut up behind him
>surely it's for me
>he doesn't even turn around, guess no bread for me
>"that'll be 7 pounds"
>meal is 6 pounds, but too beta to say anything
>smile as i hand him the money
>roach smiles back
>"thank you"
>"i stutter something
>"uh ye-uh thank you"
>i turn to leave the venue
>push the door to open it, but of course, as the massive sign indicates, i have to pull
>i leave embarrassed

That was the last time I ate there.
>>
How was the food? Please tell us.
>>
Maybe the girls were not laughing at you.
Also no one's going to beat you up for not having a pound. just be brave and say you forgot to bring more cash.
When I order food, I always make sure say every ingredient I want at a kebab shop. If they don't give me the food I wanted at least I can say it's not right and get a new one.
>>
>>28305284

>go to mcdolans
>order burger
>it's dry and tastless
>don't complain
>>
>>28305355
Average kebab. Nothing particularly special about it

>>28305373
I always get worried that I'll stutter over my words, or that I won't speak clearly, so I'd rather keep speaking to a minimum. The worst thing about it is that they're all roaches who can barely speak English. It gets even worse when there's someone next to me waiting for the food or in the queue, because then I get even more worried that I'll fuck up when I talk.
>>
>>28305413
About someone waiting in the queue, I always make sure there is no one in the queue so I can say it without stress
Also try to speak in simpler words so they can understand better.
>>
>>28305413
>>28305607
P.s. I think you might have social anxiety, so see a doctor for that.
>>
The fast food places are hit and miss, sometimes you get people who are accommodating to your meal and other times you get the hapless employee.

Almost makes it justifiable to tip waiters who are always asking if you need anything....But no..I never tip them.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.