[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents have forced me to get a job >plonk my car into the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: xxx1.jpg (6 KB, 196x185) Image search: [Google]
xxx1.jpg
6 KB, 196x185
Parents have forced me to get a job

>plonk my car into the parking lot
>look out the window at the shop
>climb into the back seat and lie down until work is finished
>drive back home
>>
So, I'm confused; you skipped work, or you never got hired?
>>
>>28304947
I filled out an online application and got given the job on the phone.
>>
>>28304972
So you skipped work then. Here's what's probably going to happen:

First, they'll call you.

if you talk with them and make up some excuse, you'll probably be able to keep the job

If you don't pick up, they'll unschedule you and let you know.

Then, if you don't call them back, they'll just terminate you on voicemail.

Then, your folks will find out and you'll have to explain or give an excuse why you got fired.
>>
>>28305030
I don't know what excuse I can make, and what if they saw my car in the parking lot and recognise it when I go back tomorrow? My mum is downstairs and she thinks I actually went to work.
>>
>>28305085
Look, even if they did see you (unlikely) you sound young, so they'll probably cut you some slack if you come clean.

but of course that's only if you want the job.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.