[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you robots ever wondered if, given the chance, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: fab.png (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fab.png
22 KB, 640x480
Have any of you robots ever wondered if, given the chance, you would magically and mentally turn into a natural, neurotypical normie?

Is there some perverse aspect of being a robot or outcast tou embrace, despite the lifelong struggle to make friends, get a gf and simply blend in with others?
>>
I'd trade in a heartbeat, you know what they say about the grass being greener on the other side though. I guess there is a little bit of a perverse, convoluted side to it. Being anti or asocial does afford you special treatment though it robs you of acceptance. Being an absolute autist means most will treat you with utmost kindness but they won't perceive you as an equal, I don't think. I'm all for egalitarianism but the truth of the matter is people aren't born equal. It's a trade off.
>>
I'm coming to realize that people absolutely refuse to accept either when they are wrong or project blame onto anything but themselves.

At least I can recognize when I'm shit and accept when I've fucked up and proceed to correct my mistake.

Also, objectivity comes naturally when you don't care about social norms or constantly trying to impress Chad and Stacy.
>>
>>28305095
I don't even know what's right and what's wrong anymore, I'm stumbling around in the dark with only a faint clue of what I should be doing. Trying to get the absolute most out of life is an unending uphill battle, those folks are fighting the good fight.
>>
If I could chose being unhappy by default or being happy by default, I wouldnt think it so much.
>>
File: 1459817878454.png (16 KB, 958x660) Image search: [Google]
1459817878454.png
16 KB, 958x660
>>28305052
>Being an absolute autist means most will treat you with utmost kindness

That's simply not true. You will always be the weird outcast. People have treated me horribly all my life. If you have a physical disability on the other hand, they will pity you and that's better than the outright hatred and rejection robots get.
>>
>>28304901
>Have any of you robots ever wondered if, given the chance, you would magically and mentally turn into a natural, neurotypical normie?
Sure, if I was attractive enough to get a good reaction out of people, and had money to finance a good life. I mean it's not like I'm that crazy or anything, much crazier normalfags lead perfectly normal lives. It's all about how the world treats you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.