[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no stylish gf to go clothes shopping with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1382390074473.png (133 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1382390074473.png
133 KB, 511x511
>tfw no stylish gf to go clothes shopping with
>>
go yourself?
try secondhand stuff first, its cheaper and more unique and you can throw it away if you bought something which looks horrible (after you understand its horrible).
u can learn to be fashionable if you want too.
>>
>>28304983
oh i have a pretty good fashion sense. it's just that i usually order online from store chains and some don't actually let you buy online (in my country at least). going clothes shopping by myself sounds depressing as fuck tbqh. i mean i don't even have potential girls to pursue.
>>
>>28305114
i usually dress up for myself, not for others. i only ask of their opinions. if u feel good, other people will get attracted anyway.
do you love yourself?
>>
>>28305223
i mostly do it for myself but there's no denying that dressing well can attract girls (clothes make the man and all that jazz). i mean, there was a time i didn't leave the house at all so i didn't care about clothes, but now that i do then i want to look at least decent.

i'm pretty ambivalent when it comes to self image. i guess that i mostly love myself but it's hard to feel confident when you've literally never had a gf and have no social circle.
>>
>>28305336
know dat feel. if your neighbourhood is boring, you should move. this helped me a lot (i moved from 350 people village to Berlin). if you aren't a normie you can't live in a small village imo.
the move thing also encouraged me to try to force myself to be social, was also lucky to start studying and they all want to get to know each other. then my socializing happened even though i'm an introvert. just look out for nice people and if you see some, try to approach.
i wish you a happy day mate.
>>
File: 1416063326435.jpg (38 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1416063326435.jpg
38 KB, 550x512
>tfw manlet
>tfw my only option if i want to wear jeans is to go to a tailor and have them shortened
>too autistic and beta to go
>end up wearing basketball shorts and hoodies
>>
>>28305509
i'm unemployed so i can't move even though i want to. also there are no actual villages here, because israel (shalom), so if anything i'd move move to the city. i'm not really in the mood for studying atm, not to mention that higher education isn't free here like it is in europe.

oh well, guess i'll keep feeling unfulfilled af. happy day to you too, lad.
>>
I have zero dress or fashion sense.

I would go shopping with a QT and just wear whatever she picked out for me. Would women like to do this or is this too man-child? Whatever I pick would be "wrong" anyway.
>>
>wanting to go shopping
>with a motherfucking GIRL

What is wrong with you.
>>
>>28305533
Tbqh when will they learn, senpai
>>
>>28305724
what's worse is that i lift and my upper body is shaped in a way that shirts are tight around my chest/shoulders/upper back but then hang down like a curtain because i'm tapered down to a smaller waist and hips

i should just wear a loin cloth, fuck this shit
>>
>>28305605
take your time, maybe in a year or two you are able to get a job because you found a new goal and then you can move/study
>>
>>28305632
i think most women wouldn't object to dressing up their man. just watch out so you don't end up wearing shit you don't like just to appease them.

>>28305652
i like clothes, and women tend to have a good fashion sense.

>>28305760
well i plan on getting a job this year, it's just that i'm lazy af and hate commuting so i'm gonna wait till i have my driver's license then find a job in a nearby city (because super packed and no parking space).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.