[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my girlfriend, who I thought was a virgin, recently admitted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1462214637966.gif (994 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1462214637966.gif
994 KB, 500x278
So my girlfriend, who I thought was a virgin, recently admitted that her previous boyfriends had rubbed their cocks ON her vagina, as pictured, but never actually penetrated her. I asked her how far in their penises had gone, and she indicated with her hand that it was maybe a centimeter or two. Does this count as sex?
>>
You're a cuck boyo
>>
>>28304640
You really believe he didn't shove his cock down her pussy if they went as far as that?
>>
Oh jesus, who the fuck cares?
>>
who the fuck would get this far as rubbing the cock on the pussy and wont penetrate after ?
you actually believe that shit ?
>>
>>28304681
OP here. Yeah, I do believe it. She's a very honest and sincere girl. She is very ashamed and regretful of her past, and she even cried while recalling it.

Plus, when we first starting being sexually active, her hymen was still intact, and I could barely fit two fingers in her vagina. It was wayyyy tighter than any nonvirgin vagina that I had ever felt before, and she bled a bunch (not on her period) the first time we had sex.

So, yeah, I 100% believe her that she was never fully penetrated by a cock unless the guy LITERALLY had a micropenis.

I know you fucks will reject this, but this is simply the case.

The real question is whether the genital rubbing shit should be considered as sex / whether I should be mad anyway.
>>
>>28304640
Underage faggot detected.

You can't be autistic enough to believe a woman when she says shit like this. She's just seeing how you handle it then she'll reveal that she sucked dick, etc.
>>
>>28304719
>virgin detected

There are plenty of girls who want to "save themselves" for their future husband and will thus do everything leading up to sex but then flat out refuse to be penetrated.

I've met girls who have literally sucked dozens of cocks but still consider themselves chaste because they never had a dick balls deep in their vagina.
>>
File: viralvideogp.gif (3 KB, 30x30) Image search: [Google]
viralvideogp.gif
3 KB, 30x30
>>28304753
She's very honest and sincere, except for the part about being a virgin, lol! :-)

She probably had to have Chad's abortion
>>
File: 1461645030566.png (198 KB, 470x646) Image search: [Google]
1461645030566.png
198 KB, 470x646
>>28304753
it wasn't sex, so get over it
but it sounds like bullshit, and girls bullshit alot, and girls are good at bullshit
>>
>>28304779
OP here.

I know she's sucked dick before. She's admitted to that. She's sucked five cocks before mine. It doesn't sit well with me, but whatever. The consolation was always that she had never had actual PIV sex. But the recent admission puts a wrench in that if it does indeed count as sex.

So, if you faggots could pause for a second from your paranoid allegations, I simply want to know if genital rubbing counts as sex. I am 110% confident that I am the only man in the world who has penetrated her vagina; I just want to now how damnable the act seen in the OP pic is.
>>
So you guys are like sixteen years old, right?

I honestly cannot imagine a woman older than 18 actually putting up with this kind of autistic behavior.
>>
>>28304858
>damnable

Are you religious or just a fucking retard who thinks a woman that's not a virgin is "used goods"? I feel bad for your "girlfriend". I hope she knows what an autistic mess she's getting into with you. Although chances are you're both underage. Or she's just as much of a disgusting mess as you. In which case, have fun.
>>
>>28304687
My thoughts exactly. Virginity is such a trivial thing, get over it
>>
>>28304753
Wait you had fingered a girl before and are upset that she might have had sex? Why?
>>
>>28304910
Because he's fucking retarded. You need that explained to you?
>>
>>28304910

I had fingered a girl, licked pussy, and had my dick sucked before, but I was a virgin in that I never had PIV sex before her. So, we were both virgins and each other's first vaginal sex partner.

But yeah, if she had actually had sex before me, I would be mad because it was understood going into the relationship that we were both virgins. It's very important to me that the woman I spend my life with has only had sex with me and vice versa. Anything else is degeneracy in my opinion. Don't care what the sluts and SJW's think. Cope.

>>28304884

We're in our early 20's.
>>
>>28304858
Oh look, OP's little world is crashing around him.

Virginity doesn't mean shit if she's a huge slut, you retard.
She would've gladly let those men fuck her if they wanted, but instead they came in her other hole, and her body took their sperm and made it part of her.

She's used goods/a public fucktoy, and the only thing you should take out of this is the comfort of having a girl, but not actually having her.

Be prepared to get cheated on if she's this secretive about the most basic of things even though she's willing to give herself up to many men
>>
>>28304924
No thanks for clarifying. This level of retarded was just making me way stupider than usual.
>>
>>28304967
>early 20's
So you're both massive autistic messes. Thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>28304970
>Virginity doesn't mean shit if she's a huge slut.
>huge slut

She had five previous committed relationships in which she only had oral sex. How does this constitute being a "huge slut" ?

I feel like "huge slut" should be reserved for a girl who has vaginal sex with several men.
>>
>>28305037
Even then it's over a short timeframe. If she had sex with a few guys over 3 years while going out with them, like who the fuck cares. OP is a fucking autist
>>
>>28305037
So if a girl let's 5 guys fuck her in the ass and ram their cocks down her throat she's not a slut? Your logic is flawed here.
>>
File: 16370-3597.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
16370-3597.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
>>28304640
>but never actually penetrated her.

And you actually believe that bullshit?
>>
>she indicated with her hand that it was maybe a centimeter or two
holy fuck how are you this gullible. You literally believe the dude put his cock in 2cm then just pulled out? Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>28305057

Yeah, nah. The vagina should be reserved for one's husband. This has historically been a universal truth accepted across all civilized cultures, and it has only been forgotten in the past century or so. Biologically, it makes perfect sense that you woudn't want some other faggot using your wife's baby maker. Your value as a human being literally comes down to how many viable offspring you bring into this world. Why would you want your wife to take mad dicks, knowing that there are tons of STD's out there and such. Do you know how many strains of HPV there are out there? You could be asymptomatic for years and then BOOM - cervical cancer. All because you "had sex with a few guys over 3 years."
>>
>>28304640
you're a cuck

first for asking

second for being this fucking insecure

third for not realizing none of this matters you won't stay with her forever, fuck her and have sex with her and then leave her
>>
>>28305155
>The vagina should be reserved for one's husband

t. A virgin
>>
>>28305183

OP here. I plan on marrying this girl, actually. The chance of finding another virgin at my age is becoming vanishingly small, so I ought to thank my luck stars that I managed to find one. I can live with the fact that she sucked and grinded on some cocks. It's not like I was perfectly chaste before our relationship either, so it's only fair. I take solace in the fact that we've only had vaginal sex with each other.
>>
>>28305155
>Cavemen didn't have crazy gangbang orgies to fill as many chicks up with as much semen as possible
desu dude nuh
>>
>>28305242
>We should emulate cavemen

If you look back at my post, you will clearly see that I said "civilized cultures."

Do you think an ancient Greek man would have married a woman who had her pussy used before? Absolutely not. Since the dawn of ancient civilization, marrying a virgin was always the norm. If a girl had sex before marriage, she was basically worthless and relegated to prostitute status.
>>
Oh boi
HNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>>
>>28305357
No they would have fucked little boys instead.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.