[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here lives the sink pisser life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: wikimaleurinate.jpg (2 MB, 2276x3064) Image search: [Google]
wikimaleurinate.jpg
2 MB, 2276x3064
> Perfect height
> No risk of anything on seat
> Choice of flush amount
>>
File: 144356642456.jpg (37 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
144356642456.jpg
37 KB, 624x480
>jack off
>ejaculate
>Piss in the sink and clean my dick
>>
>>28304623

> jack off
> ejaculate
> piss on the ejaculate to push it into the corner
> go back to sleep
>>
But what if you drop your toothbrush in your sink. Can you live with the fact that it has peepee particles on it?
>>
>>28304777
I prefer to cum into a paper cup then use it to put my ciggies out in
>>
>>28305295

Taking a shit emits poo particles into the air, everything in the bathroom is fucked anyway.
>>
I started doing this after I watched that one french incest movie
>>
Won't the drain get plugged? Had to drain it a while ago and don't know it its because of the piss or the soap.
>>
File: 1460291096113.png (199 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1460291096113.png
199 KB, 600x338
>>28304587

>be cutfag
>be manlet
>piss all over the sides of the toilet
>literally impossible to stop this happening
>goes on the floor around the toilet too
>normally just leave it as its the kikes fault
>>
almost.
>when i was around 12-14 i would wait till the last minute to piss because i didnt want to get up and stop playing bideo games
>one day i waited way too long and had to literally squeeze my dick with my hands to stop piss from coming out with the pain and pressure building up
>moving makes my lose my grip just a slight and makes the piss come out some
>have to think fast here
>pull my dick out of that little hole in the front of boxer briers while still grabbing it
>decide the sink is closest so i just piss in there
>from that point would piss in the sink and rinse it by running water for some seconds, i thought i was being more efficient since the sink was closer than the toilet
>eventually stopped rinsing it to increase my "efficiency"
>my stepmom calls me to the bathroom eventually and asks why the fuck the sink smells like piss and is stained yellow
>"i- i dont know"
>"THE ONLY PEOPLE LIVING IN THIS HOUSE ARE ME YOU AND YOUR FATHER. ARE YOU SAYING YOUR FATHER IS PISSING IN THE FUCKING SINK?"
>sperg out and thinking only of repercussions of me getting in trouble for sink peeing say it was my dad
>"WHAT THE FUCK"
>my dad was just around the corner
>kicks my shit in for about 10 minutes and tells me to stop lying and pissing in the sink
>am now afraid of peeing in other peoples houses, hold it until i get home or just do it in a public bathroom
autism
>>
File: gotta pee.png (46 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
gotta pee.png
46 KB, 420x294
>>28308253
dear god anon, that's amazing
>>
>>28308253
someone cap this shit

OR1G1N01!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.