[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the reality worst than Brave new world ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: brave new world.jpg (84 KB, 640x546) Image search: [Google]
brave new world.jpg
84 KB, 640x546
The eternal Anglo strikes again.

Bunyadi naked restaurant to open in London
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/03/foodanddrink/naked-restaurant-bunyadi-london/

>More than 32,000 people have signed up for a chance to dine at Bunyadi, a pop-up restaurant billed as the UK capital's first "naked food experience."
>Opening in June, the central London venue will offer gowns, changing rooms and lockers to guests wanting to digest the sight of their own exposed skin while getting their chow on.
>>
>>28304526
What's the problem? Don't like it then don't go to the restaurant.
>>
File: 4y3edfse32.jpg (10 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
4y3edfse32.jpg
10 KB, 260x384
>>28304554
Degeneracy?

What's the problem? If you don't like it then don't do it. Just let the world burn. God, stop being self absorbed.
>>
> robots blame normies for hating who they are and wish normies would just leave them alone
> robots go on a crusade where they bully and harass transgender children who are being who they really are and wish to be left alone and just live a normal life

Wew lad.
>>
>>28304600
>Degeneracy?
Why don't you fix your own issues first before knighting yourself champion of the universe.
>>
>>28304625
a lot of transgender people are nice, sensitive souls. I've nothing against them.
>>
File: a0de46070d0f_sf_1.jpg (9 KB, 416x312) Image search: [Google]
a0de46070d0f_sf_1.jpg
9 KB, 416x312
>>28304641
Telling me that I have issues and must fix them?

Why don't you climb off your high horse and jump off your ivory tower.
>>
>>28304671
And then theres that sweet juicy feminine penis and boipucci. I see nothing wrong with kids becoming traps nothing wrong at all.
>>
>>28304672
oh the ferrous iron filings
>>
File: disapoint.gif (2 MB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
disapoint.gif
2 MB, 500x248
>>28304526
The world has gone mad. Holy shit this is fucking insane.
>>
>>28304554
Whats the fucking appeal of eating an apple pie with your dick flopping next to some sex starved spinster? The only reason you'd go there is because you're life isn't exciting enough, or an exhibitionist.
>>
>>28304948
>people only do things because their lives are boring
no shit sherlock, and not everyone is a prude. Yea exhibitionist and nudist do exist. The appeal is up to them. Whats the appeal of being you? Why do you still do it? Whats the appeal of 4chan? Isn't this the asshole of the internet? Why are people here. To each their own anon.
>>
>>28305049
>actually arguing with a muhgeneracy poster
>>
>Be at naked restaurant, enjoying some warm soup
>It spills on your dick
>>
>>28305352
then wipe it off and learn to eat
>>
>Paying up to $95-a-head for food and drinks, diners will be able to choose between clothed and "naked and pure" seating areas, where they'll be served by semi-nude staff.
>Lyall says to create a completely natural environment, both the restaurant and its kitchen will be run without electricity or gas.
>Instead, its menu of vegan and non-vegan dishes will be prepared using wood fires by chefs who will, hopefully, be wearing more than just hairnets and aprons.
Food will be served on earthenware crockery and eaten with edible cutlery.
Hipsters have gone too far.
>>
File: 1253896282824.jpg (3 KB, 126x121) Image search: [Google]
1253896282824.jpg
3 KB, 126x121
>>28305352
>overpriced meme food in a meme setting
>normies snap it up

yeah it's degeneracy in a sense but underlying it all it's just a shameless cash grab. More than 32000 people signed up with a cost of at least 30 pounds, maybe 60 or even more and they're looking at making a gross profit of 3mil USD, more so if they get regulars after the initial hype dies off.
>>
id never hope for the death of a child... but i hope they die
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.