[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : What is the single worst decision you've ever made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
ITT : What is the single worst decision you've ever made in your entire life?
>>
>>28304420

choosing to go to college over going to plumbing school .
>>
File: 1419078627002.jpg (621 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1419078627002.jpg
621 KB, 1366x768
>>28304420
Moving to a crappy island just to play games.

5 years down the drain.
>>
File: 1458289334213.jpg (16 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1458289334213.jpg
16 KB, 500x495
Not killing myself yet.
JUST
>>
letting my parents raise me instead of raising myself

picking a college over another

meeting her

all interchangeable and dominoed each other
>>
File: stav.jpg (199 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
stav.jpg
199 KB, 800x1200
I have two terrible decisions, not one.

The first one was turning down an androgynous modelling contract when I was a kid.

The second one was when the choir offered to pay me to sing for them and I refused.

I could have turned out like a musical version of pic related. But now I'm just a loser who wants to die.
>>
>>28304420
fucking that girl I met on the internet
>>
Stepping down from that building top
>>
>>28304420
Putting off things I really want to do. I'd have made 2 or 3 decent games by now..

Thinking "Oh, there'll be plenty of time for that later".

I'm almost done with uni, but I wouldn't do it again. Don't wanna be an engineer, but everyone's so proud of me..
>>
To stay in my town when I had the chance to get out.
>>
>>28305679
Not fucking this teenage girl that wanted me
>>
>>28304420
Went to a friends house against permission. Got kicked out in high school and it fucked up my academic record and my living situation has never been the same.
>>
>>28304435
Explain what happened.
>>
>>28304420
to turn down the chronic that was offered
i regret my decision as it probably would've been amazing
>>
>>28304420
Neglecting school stuff when I was younger. Fuck games seriously.
>>
Growing balls and asking a girl out back in middle school. 4 years of life wasted

GF, not even once
>>
>>28305797
better regret something you did than something you not did. i regret the latter, on highschool
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.