[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well robots I managed to get a gf and actually lost my virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x424
Well robots I managed to get a gf and actually lost my virginity last Friday

It's been real you guys, and trust me. There's more hope than you think
>>
>image.jpg

Go fuck yourself, normalfaggot scum
>>
>>28304241
I am proud of you OP I guess it took a lot of efford but you finally achieved it. The best part is that since now it will be easier to you to fuck girls because you no longer have that " i will die virgin " feel.
>>
>>28304997
Thanks bro, nice to know not all robots are bitter

>>28304261
Why do that when my gf can do they for me :^)
>>
What is your weight and height OP? How did this happen?
>>
Sex was underwhelming?
>>
>>28304241
>cumdumpster sinks her claws into his brain
>is happy about it
>>
>>28305562
4 feet 200 pounds
>>
>>28305494
good for you op, now please go out of this place. for your own sake.
>>
I know your type,in 4-5 months you will one of those who starts daily mysoginistic threads

Meanwhile enjoy whatever life will teach you
>>
After how many years since last intercourse would you consider yourself a virgin again?
>>
>>28304241
>hai guise i was a robot too then i got a gf out of the blue!

you had normie shit going on behind the scenes for a long time.
>>
Bet you will cry if you loose her. People keep betting their happiness on a gf/bf and don't realize the majority of people are unfit for each other until they go over a number of relationships.
>>
>>28305562
OP here

5'6" and 180-200

Idk it just kinda did?
>>
>>28305785

> 10 good friends
> a few regular friends
> a car
> a job I like
> semi-manageable social anxiety
> alcoholic tendencies

I guess I was between cyborg and failed normie
>>
>>28306804
>I guess I was between cyborg and failed normie
What? No, between a normie and a normie.

Now get out and KYS fgt
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.