[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> cute girl starts talking to me > find out after a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: 1448968110245.png (40 KB, 809x994) Image search: [Google]
1448968110245.png
40 KB, 809x994
> cute girl starts talking to me
> find out after a few weeks that she's actually interested in me
> she's a non-virgin
dropped

why is it so hard to find a decent girl?
>>
>>28304234
How's living with the 'tism?
>>
You and your shitty pic are fucking lame.
>>
>>28304234
I couldn't fucking care less, virginity is a stupid meme for idiots. I just want a woman to care about me, I don't give a shit how many dicks she's taken. Sex isn't even that great.
>>
>>28304249
>>28304265
> defending used goods
I bet you people like when a restaurant gives you food that someone else has already eaten half of. Or you buy gum pre chewed
>>
>>28304234
So are you advocating never having sex with your gf? Or is your dick so small that having sex with her doesn't make her lose her virginity?
>>
File: images (13).jpg (13 KB, 536x274) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
13 KB, 536x274
>>28304234
>tfw you realise that picture is 100% right
>>
>>28304234
>implying virgins don't have ex bfs
>implying virgins don't go out with friends
>>
>>28304285
How was her personality ? How did you perceive her before knowing that she was not a virgin?
Did her missing a quarter sized piece of flesh in her twat affect your decision?
>>
>>28304285
>people are food
>>
I thought we had already figured this out with No Hymen No Diamond
>>
>>28304315
the girl on the left in OP's pic acts either like a child or a handicapped adult, in my opinion. I would not suggest fucking either of those choices....
>>
>>28304234
You did the right thing anon don't let the progressive cucks and rosties in this thread tell you otherwise.
>>
>>28304234
In this day and age, you're fault for being a faggot. So what if she was a non virgin? You would've fucked the first chance you got. Go for good Christian girls if you're so butthurt and insecure you're gonna feel some chads cock lingering in her cunt as you fuck
>>
>>28304330
that pussy thats had a couple dicks in it sure looks good to you doesnt it anon? you gonna munch down on that?

Do girls even clean the inside of their vagina?
>>
>>28304374
From what I've heard they love Chad cum so much that they keep it in there as long as possible
>>
>>28304330
>women are people

checkmate
>>
File: images (1).png (9 KB, 202x262) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
9 KB, 202x262
I just want a girl who'll love a south slav and let me love her. I don't care if she's a virgin or not.
>>
>>28304330
>women are allowed to have standards but not men

It's common knowledge that being a whore is bad. Deal with it.
>>
>>28304374
>girl has sex with man
>girl gets a diseased "mancooty" vagina forever...
>>
lucky a bullet was dodged here. by her.
>>
>>28304417
>implying OP had a chance :^D
>>
>>28304330
>I don't understand analogies
>>
It's a good thing OP will die a virgin and not pass on his inferior genes.
>>
Having sex with a few guys is quite normal.

I don't want a slut, but a girl who has sex in previous relationships is fine.

I've had sex with my ex's, and wouldn't like it if someone I was interested in decided not to take things further because I've had sex in the past.

What a stupid fucking position to take. I take it you're a virgin.
>>
Daily reminder that if your partner has had sex with another man you are a cuck and you're essentially fucking someone else's used fleshlight.
>>
File: 1426457654.jpg (177 KB, 1257x1280) Image search: [Google]
1426457654.jpg
177 KB, 1257x1280
>>28304474
>Having sex with a few guys is quite normal.
>I don't want a slut
>>
>>28304493

Explain to me how a woman having sex with boyfriends, before she even knew I existed, makes her a slut?

Oh wait, you're jealous that other people are having sex and you're not, and this is some passive-aggressive way of showing it?

Gotcha...
>>
>>28304513
>mutiple boyfriends
>jumping on he cock carousel
>not a slut
>>
>>28304481
At what age did you decide you will die a kissless virgin?
>>
>>28304527
At what age did you decide you love the taste of licking nigger cum out of you "gf's" cunt
>>
>>28304234
Because your standards are too high and you're probably a hamplanet betacuck
>>
>>28304513
>boyfriends
Haha, yeah. Because a woman would never sleep with someone who ISNT her boyfriend, right?

Keep those divorce rates climbing, white knight. Every bad decision you make just proves the slut shamers are right.
>>
>>28304330

Are you saying I can't fucking eat a person?

>>28304474
>Normal
Get the fuck out normie.
>>
>>28304565

My point was that while some women do slut around, which doesn't interest me, what's wrong with a woman who has slept with some ex boyfriends and as such isn't a virgin.

I'm sure I'm going to get walls of virgin rage in response to this, but think seriously. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>28304234

Dating girl on left now. Five years.

Pretty awesome. We knew each other in high school and started dating halfway through college. Its kinda like that, i can see her saying all of those things.

Theyre out there guys, but rarer and rarer with time. Im 25 and only know of one cute girl my age who is still a confirmed virgin. Rules dont apply once you start getting into the fat and low class nebula.
>>
>>28304234

> One on the left is a literal child

I'm all for virgins but who the fuck would want the retard on the left?
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-06.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-06.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>28304527

At what age did you decide to "man up" and raise your wife's son you cuck
>>
> all these triggered normies
good job OP it's alot easier to identify who doesn't belong here
>>
>>28304527
You are insecure about the fact your partner is a whore but shitposting on 4chsn won't change that. It's not too late for you. You have been cucked and emasculated but there's still hope. No hymen no diamond.
>>
>>28304608
>all these triggered autistic turbovirgins
>>
>>28304608

White knights should be put in concentration camps.
>>
File: 1425066168800.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1425066168800.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
i was talking to a girl from POF. skinny, qt, added her on facebook. i live right next to her city, and the gym i go to is also there. i was going to take her to lift with me, but i saw on facebook that she associates with black people and whatnot, like them leaving comments on her pictures and stuff like that. now i think i'll ghost her. she's not appealing to me anymore.
>>
>>28304627
Good chance she has had a nigger fwb and or an ex. Don't do it.

Also (gym, facebook, POF) fuck off normie.
>>
Why non-virgin women are trash:
>statistically, you're more prone to STDs
>statistically, your eventual marriage will be a lot more turbulent
>statistically, you're more likely to be depressed
>women have a higher chance of being harmed by a potential sex partner, having many sexual partners shows lack of good thinking
>higher chance of being left suddenly/cheated on
>pregnancy scares
>abortions (I'm not saying it's immoral, I'm saying women who get them are trash)
>turning 30 and finding out no one wants to marry you because of your past
>nobody wants a long term relationship with a slut, sluts are for short term relationships
>loose pussy full of warts
>incapable of love
>untrustworthy
>will dump you at the drop of a hat
>once a slut always a slut
>had cum on her face
>cant respect her ever
>immoral
>impure
>will never share that special first time together
>probably a gold digger too
>will make a terrible wife and mother
>>
>>28304330
>not knowing what fungus/bacteria is/are
>>
>>28304234

The girl on the left is a child
>>
>>28304627

Good thinking anon only the lowliest whores associate with nigger trash.
>>
Faggot, do u live in the 19th century or wut
>>
File: #NotAllWomen.jpg (331 KB, 1223x1541) Image search: [Google]
#NotAllWomen.jpg
331 KB, 1223x1541
>>28304590

>what's wrong with a woman who has slept with some ex boyfriends and as such isn't a virgin.

There's nothing wrong, my cuck firend :^). Keep defending those sluts, I'm sure they will give you some piety sex in return. Also, keep doing the great job you're doing in destabilizing human society by creating more crazy cunts that will break families and leave us to deal with their broken children.

>I'm sure I'm going to get walls of virgin rage in response to this

lel those fucking virgins dude im telling ya XD
>>
>>28304668
You angry I don't live in "the current year" fucking trash go kill yourself faggot
>>
>>28304590
The problem is the more boyfriends she's had in the past the less likely she is to treat her next boyfriend as a serious relationship.

If you've had 100 boyfriends, you think 101 will be the one that sticks? You think she'll even care when it doesnt work out?

We're just pre-emptively cutting to the inevitable breakup. Because sluts are incapable of making relationships work.
>>
Call me old fashioned but I cannot understand how any self respecting male would date a woman that's had some chads cum plastered all over her face. Fucking and chucking them is fine but dating is out of the question.
>>
>>28304683
Good chart. Do you also make those statistics up without a source? Jesus Christ people are so fucking retarded just believing everything they see. For what you know some dip just slammed his keyboard and made that. SOURCES.
>>
>>28304683
Stop falling for stupid logical fallacies.
The first is obvious. More random samples of individuals with STDs is definitely an increase in risk. The rest are garbage.
"Stable marriages" assumes that marriage is a stable setup based upon sex. This is incorrect. Many people get married for the wrong reasons, and getting married based on 0 sexual partners shows those people are more deluded by their religious bastardization of marriage. This corruption leads to the same problem as below.
"Happiness" within the ignorance of a marital system based upon the subjugation of both people's needs to a higher authority is clearly going to be higher. It has to be, else such stupidity would not propagate.
Depression is often a matter of being less deluded, but unable to deal with reality. The choice is to be deluded and stupid or happy and mindless.
>>
File: JUSTDOIT.jpg (44 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDOIT.jpg
44 KB, 374x363
Why the fuck would i want a girlfriend that's had a boyfriend let alone mutiple? depending on how long they dated each of them would have fucked her hundreds of times each.

Fuck that, why would i want a used up toy?
>>
>>28304683

Ok, a passive aggressive meme answer. That's cool. You're totally not bitter you're a virgin.

>>28304690

Arguing from professing to tell the future. Excellent. What about a woman with 5 boyfriends, you gonna Crunch the numbers on that one?
>>
>>28304717
>Call me old fashioned but I cannot understand how any self respecting male would date a woman that's had some chads cum plastered all over her face. Fucking and chucking them is fine but dating is out of the question.

Maybe because most decent men already plastered their cum on a lot of female faces.
>>
When a woman is non-virgin it is practically SHOUTING at you that she cannot hold a relationship together or she chooses partners badly or she isn't interested in men for relationships only sex.
>>
>>28304741

>why would I want a used up toy?

Because you're a jealous virgin who is desperate for literally anyone, despite how many dicks they've had.

Problem is they don't want you. So you act like this in order to try and mask the fact you're entirely unattractive.

How's that's working out for you? You got a 'virgin QT' lined up?

Didn't think so...
>>
>>28304234
I had a virgin gf and she sucked, took her virginity for a millisecond (I entered her, she screamed, I immediately pulled out)

now with a girl who has taken maybe 6 or 7 dicks in her life, and it's been the best choice ever. i myself have had like 12 pussies, so we're not far off and we have that experiential common ground. she's young so the pussy still tight.

honestly, if you're a virgin, maybe get yourself a virgin girlfriend so there's no awkward expectations. otherwise, man up and fuck the slut
>>
>>28304590
>What's wrong with that?

Because people are entitled to their own standards and don't have to justify them to you cuckboi
>>
>>28304796
>Because you're a jealous virgin who is desperate for literally anyone, despite how many dicks they've had.

But you are projecting right now, unlike you i still have my self respect and dignity.
>>
>>28304791

Care to elaborate on that, champ?
>>
>>28304374

The vagina is self-cleaning, dumbass.
>>
>>28304234
Dude the blondes are the none virgins,
>they also liked black dick.
>>
File: image.png (92 KB, 463x469) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92 KB, 463x469
it's threads like these where I wish 4chan had profiles so I could see all the white knight faggots who were drawn out by this thread.
"umad virgins??" No, we're just sitting back laughing, entertained that losers like you have been whipped into obedience by your slut gfs.
>getting emotionally attached to something that'll cheat on you
The greatest comedy of our time.
>>
>>28304804

Nothing wrong with fucking sluts but only a degenerate would date one.
>>
>>28304760
I'm sure your girlfriend loves you just as much as she loved Tyrone and Leroy and Tyrell and Danzel and Trayvon and all her previous boyfriends. Just because dozens of men have known your partner more intimitely than you have doesn't mean anything. You're a progressive, 21st century millennial and you don't care if your partner fucks other guys. Good for you.
>>
>>28304796
you sound really hateful, if you are okay with a woman that has had gallons of cum sprayed all over her and her insides that's fine, but there is nothing wrong with people that don't want that, i wouldn't touch such a woman either, it's just disgusting
>>
>>28304806

>self respect and dignity

>virgin
>posts on /r9k/

How would sleeping with a woman who has had one previous boyfriend damage your dignity? You deformed or something?
>>
>>28304734
Here's some sources:
http://www.divorce.usu.edu/files/uploads/lesson3.pdf
>In the United States, researches estimate that 40%-50% of all first marriages, and 60% of second marriages, will end in divorce.

http://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/article/marriage-and-divorce-patterns-by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment.htm
>Approximately 42% of marriages that took place between ages 15 and 46 ended in divorce.

http://www.marriagefoundation.org.uk/Shared/Uploads/Products/5357_MF%20-%20What%20is%20the%20divorce%20rate%20-%20060213.pdf
>Based on current rates of divorce, 39% of couples marrying today will divorce.

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160105160709/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171778_351693.pdf
>The fall in divorces to 2009 is consistent with a decline in the number of marriages.

https://www.oecd.org/els/family/SF3_1_Marriage_and_divorce_rate_Jan2014.pdf
>During this period, divorce rates increased in most countries. The increase in divorce rates in the United States was very small.

https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/acs/acs-30.pdf
>Americans have higher marriage rates and marry somewhat earlier. Marital disruption is higher in the United States compared with European nations. We see a pattern of marriage, divorce, and remarriage, or "marriage-go-ground."

https://www.relate.org.uk/files/relate/separation-divorce-factsheet-jan2014.pdf
>42% of marriages end in divorce.
>66% of divorces were on petition of the wife.
>Of every divorce in 2011 - it was the first divorce for both partners in 70.1% of cases.

https://www.bgsu.edu/content/dam/BGSU/college-of-arts-and-sciences/NCFMR/documents/FP/FP-14-19-divorce-rate-recession.pdf
>A year-by-year examination reveals the divorce rate was increasing modestly during the years leading up to the Great Recession (2000 - 2008). This trajectory reversed in 2009 when the divorce rate dropped nearly 7%because the cunts needed their husband's money!
>>
>>28304446
>I make shit analogies
>>
>>28304824
>robots laughing at anyone

Is that before or after your daily episode of crippling depression.
>>
>>28304824

Cheat on you, perhaps. Bitches love me.
>>
>>28304838
kys fucking whore apologist, fucking scum
>>
I don't see guys wanting virgin gfs as a big deal. It was a realistic thing to want back when you were in high school or even the first year of college if you found the right girl. But the problem is most of you guys are beyond that stage in your life and teenage romance is impossible. It's all used goods here on out boyz.
>>
hypothetically speaking I'd rather choose the nonvirgin
>>
>>28304828

I care if she fucks other guys, just as I'm sure she'd care if I fucked other women while we were together.

I don't care if she slept with old ex's, it would be kinda weird if she didn't. Just as I'm glad she doesn't care that I've slept with ex girlfriends.

Because we're adults.

And you know you're projecting because deep down you don't believe this. You're just memeing. People like to have sex and the only reason this frustrates you so much is because they're not having it with you.

That's the heart of the matter, right?
>>
>>28304837

It's not that they 'don't want that'

It's that they act so superior when really they're just incapable of getting any woman. It's literally the fox and the grapes, and yet you faggots pretend otherwise for the sake of your ego.

Why?
>>
The person you first have sex with is a strange and powerful connection

People on here are looking for the girl who will be that for them

Girls in general have already done that and they will never share that feeling for you

Most guys on here will never be that for another person
>>
My gf has been with one guy before me. Her bf that she dated for 5 years. I don't give a shit. Stay bitter, permavirgin sperglords.
>>
>>28304827
>still hasn't figured out all women are sluts
>>
>>28304838
>implies hes trying te own the precious, when its hers to give

She not satisfied with other cock, she comes back...
>>
>>28304796
>le im a genius who can read you!

shut up roastie I hate people who say this go ahead, try and tell me all about myself be as vague as you want in the end you will be wrong as you always were.
>>
>>28304852
>they would never cheat on me!!!
>>28304734
>th-they're fake!!! where are the proofs!! stupid loser virgin!!!
>>28304847
>crippling depression
Most robots who aren't cucks are narcissists. We're not depressed.
>>
>>28304760What about a woman with 5 boyfriends, you gonna Crunch the numbers on that one?

We all know more partners = less stability. No numbers need to be crunched. A girl with five sexual partners is a lot worse than one with zero, but a lot better than one wih 10.

Too bad a woman will never tell you the true number of her sexual partners. This is because she knows a lower number is always better.
>>
>>28304683
The same old debunked graph. Virgin betacucks will believe anything.
>>
I think you can basically fuck any girl you like as long as you don't hide your feelings about her history. Let her know that you don't like that you aren't special to her in that way. If it turns her off then at least you weren't lying to yourself and to her. Worst thing to do is pretend like "no it's ok bby i don't care" and she won't respect the lie
>>
>>28304930
Most robots are cucks. They can't stop thinking about other guys' cocks.
>>
>>28304917

Ahhhh you're right anon I'm too optimistic sometimes. Fuck roasties
>>
>>28304883
That's right, you're an adult. You enjoy your girlfriend's diseased stained cunt because you're a modern man. You're too adult for values like chastity and temperance and prefer an empowered female who has rode the cock carousel and now gets to settle down with some boring beta who will defend her honour online and secure her financially. Good for you. Don't let these threads get you feeling too insecure. Your girlfriend has loved other men but I'm sure your special.
>>
>>28304906
>It's not that they 'don't want that'

nope, it's literally i don't want that, i don't want a whore that has been fucked by all the hood chads, i can't relate to her and such women disgust me, the fox wants the grapes because they are high up, no one has touched them and they are tasty

sluts have blown out pussies and anal holes, have multiple stds, mental baggage since they have been used as cock sleeves rather than human beings and have 0 prospects in life

your analogy is very, very wrong
>>
>>28304907

>I've never touched a woman but am an expert on 'Love'

K
>>
>>28304923

You're a bitter virgin crippled with jealousy?

How close am I?

We both know the answer
>>
>>28304963
>only people who have sex feel love
>>
File: 1450382531989.jpg (56 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1450382531989.jpg
56 KB, 645x773
>>28304963
>this projecting without even responding to the content of his post

you're a huge faggot, i was waiting for someone to make a good argument against it
>>
>>28304959

Holy shit you wrecked that beta numale fucker I'm laughing my ass off right now hahaha
>>
>>28304933

>Too bad a woman will never tell you the true number of her sexual partners

You wouldn't be trying to pass opinion off as fact now, would you?
>>
>>28304527
Way better then kissing cum tainted lips and taking leftovers.
>>
Virgins are absolutely no fun and should be avoided. Except to laugh at, of course, which is why I come to /r9k/.
>>
File: 9flOJ4v.jpg (287 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
9flOJ4v.jpg
287 KB, 1223x1570
sdfsdfhb
>>
File: bronze1.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
bronze1.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>28304959
romanticising and chivalry are almost dead.

Most used to con the masses in to a false sense of reality...
>>
Why are other men not entitled to their own standards for what they want out of life? I will never understand the butthurt these threads cause among degenormies. Are they jealous of guys who have the courage to go for what they want?
>>
>>28304959

Chastity is only a virtue of you actively seek it.

You're not a virgin by choice, you're a virgin because no one wants to sleep with you. That's not chastity, that's just depressing.

And I like how you counter my claim that you're a bitter virgin by acting like a bitter virgin. That's awesome.
>>
>>28304734

>I can't use a search engine - the post.

There you go hun: https://s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf

>>28304740

That's a delicious word salad you made. Me and the guys over at the CIA/Decription Department have given a swing at your post and here is what we came up with.

>More random samples of individuals with STDs is definitely an increase in risk.

The increase in risk only goes up as you have more partners, not as you increase the number of people you look at.

>"Stable marriages" assumes that marriage is a stable setup based upon sex

The term doesn't assume such a thing. They described "stable marriage" as a current marriage that is at least five years long.

>"Happiness" within the ignorance of a marital system based upon the subjugation of both people's needs to a higher authority is clearly going to be higher. It has to be, else such stupidity would not propagate. Depression is often a matter of being less deluded, but unable to deal with reality. The choice is to be deluded and stupid or happy and mindless.

The best we could decrypt this part of the post was "happy people are stupid".

>>28304760

>You're totally not bitter you're a virgin.

https://youtu.be/L2GXt9C--j4?t=39s

>>28304936

>claims something is debunked
>doesn't show the debunking

That's some nice cognitive dissonance you got there. Keep it curren year, bruh. Only nerds and biggots follow what was common sense for millenniums, amirite? ;^)
>>
>>28305046

Jesus Christ you over use the phrase bitter virgin so much it's obvious bait
>>
>>28305035
They think that by settling for the lowest common denominator that they're better than virgins.
>>
>>28304960

But a girl could sleep with two or three long term boyfriends and not have 'fucked all the hood rats'

She's not a virgin, but shows respect for her body. She's not a slut.

Would you sleep with her if she was genuinely interested in a relationship with you? If yes, which is the answer we both know is correct, then you're advocating sleeping with a non virgin.

You know this is a false equivalence, because in order to prove your point you have to pretend that every non-virgin is non-stop riding the cock carousel. Which is untrue.

Why do you continue to dig yourself into this hole?
>>
>>28305068

If the cap fits...
>>
>>28304984
Woman detected.

>10% right

Rest is your made up Stacie bullshit
>>
A lot of girls are very flattered when a guy wants to lose his virginity with her... it tells her that she's special to him. And if she wants to be with him then it will be special for her too to be his first.
That's the healthy way to look at this.
>>
>>28305082
>Not a virgin
>Respecting her body

Pick one normie
>>
>>28305046
>>28304959

>chastity is only virtue if you actively seek it

Kek fucking owned
>>
>>28305061
I was not debunking your first statement. Your reading comprehension is shit, which explains your lack of critical thinking.
You still assume that "stable marriage" does not imply "marriage where individuals are completely locked in the ideology of marriage, also including those staying together because of children, not because they do not cheat."
Stop double-spacing your posts, Redditor. Only double-space when you need to completely separate your thoughts.
>>
>>28305082
I didn't say hood rats you faggot, don't twist my words. I said hood chads, aka the chads in her environment. All hot girls fuck all the hot chads before they are 25, we all know this and you are simply lying to us and yourself if you think girls only stick with one or three long term bfs in this day and age. Those girls only care about fucking and resources while they are young because this gives them status, this is what every woman wants. She will only respect her body if she gets status, if not she will abuse it to get status, don't even why you throw that shit out there with nothing to back it up, like a typical mangina simp that puts all women on a fucking pedestal. Or maybe you are some retarded whore that thinks she can bullshit me?

Either way you need to deal with the fact that there are more and more men out there that won't touch girls that have been whoring it up (pretty much all of them). You seem really disturbed by this and you are doing your best to bullshit and shame people.

Kys.
>>
>>28305106
Also this is especially true the older you are, if you're someone who has clearly waited to meet the right person (put aside the fact you might not have exactly had much choice in the matter) then she's gonna feel incredibly special for you to choose her. That's definitely something that will stay with her longer than a random cock she forget about from years and years ago.
>>
File: 36666.png (388 KB, 398x363) Image search: [Google]
36666.png
388 KB, 398x363
>all these volunteer cucks

Virgin guy having his first time with a non-virgin gf is just few steps away from wife's son. I guess it's fine if you're fine with that, but demanding other virgins to fall with you is some next level of cuckoldery; Not only must you get cucked, but you must take other poor souls with you.
>>
>>28305110

Explain to me how sleeping with someone in a committed relationship is not respecting her body?

Is it because you have the social intelligence of a child and think relationships should be like they are in your Chinese cartoons?

I think it might be.
>>
>>28305143
>this is what every woman wants
lol, and every man wants to be successful in the way an extremely small portion of "elite" exploitative pricks are, right?
Kill YOURself.
>>
>>28304234
Literally the most stupid thing i have ever read in my time on this board.
>>
>>28305167
roastie can't handle the truth lmao

there will be no betabux for you roastie, you will have to take care of your ex's son all by YOURSELF ahaha
>>
>>28305143

I don't want a whore, but I have no problem with sleeping with a woman who has only slept with a few previous ex boyfriends.

There are women who have slept with only a few guys.

Why is sleeping with one of them wrong, if you're in a committed relationship?

>all girls fuck all the guys they know

See here you are passing opinion off as fact, again. Why? It only damages the point you're making.
>>
File: 1437694264061.jpg (30 KB, 317x315) Image search: [Google]
1437694264061.jpg
30 KB, 317x315
>>28304395
>being a non-virgin equals being a whore
>>
>>28304804
No that is just disgusting and i dont respect women who have no self respect for her body.
>>
>>28305194
what you are saying is that you are a fucking cuck and you enjoy it, see you are fucked in the brain mate

girls today are whores for chad, it's a fucking fact, not an opinion
>>
>>28305162

>Thinking women have "committed relationships" in 2016

How cucked are you my friend ? I bet you believe your gf when she tells you that Chad is just her friend (;
>>
>>28305162
She's supposed to find a longterm mate. If she failed 6 times, that means she's dumb as bricks and doesn't know how to read people at all.

If she slept around with 6 guys who knows how many times because at the time it seemed to her like it would be fun/convenient to fuck some guy for 5 to 10 rounds a week, that means she's not respecting herself enough or her body.

Someone who can't respect one-self, won't be able to truly love other people.
>>
>>28305157

>Virgin guy having his first time with a non-virgin gf is just few steps away from wife's son.

That's a mighty fine opinion you have there sonny, care to back it up?

>virgin
>giving relationship advice

Kek
>>
>>28304818
You can wash flashlight too why dont you use your freinds flashlight too or even better share around yout friends.
>>
>>28305061
It's been debunked many times. The source data doesn't actually match with the graph. The graph is simply made up by a religious anti-sex group to bait gullible virgins.

You'd know this if you actually looked at the data.
>>
>>28304734
>SOURCES.
Are you fucking blind? They are literally in the picture.
>>
>All these white knights mad because they can't get a virgin gf and have to settle for used whores that are currently cheating on them

Kek
>>
File: lonely woman.png (38 KB, 1140x742) Image search: [Google]
lonely woman.png
38 KB, 1140x742
>grill catches sausages in her snatch like it's BBQ Friday
>pretends she's lonely and tfwnobf on roboforum
>"I'm totally like you guuuuuys... teehee so lonely~<3"

Erry single time.
>>
>>28305194
Some men want to experience being a girl's first. It can mean quite a bit for cultural, religious and emotional reasons. Why are they not allowed to pursue their desires in this matter? Why do men not get to have standards? Why does this bother you so much?
>>
>>28305210
A woman who has any respect for her body would never give it to a fat smelly angry entitled neet virgin.

Checkmate, robots.
>>
>>28304280
>sex isn't even that great
wat
>>
>>28305272
She holds in her left hand mcdonalds, and in her right, more mcdonalds, what do you expect you're choices would be...

>boy racer chad
>>
File: 4466666.jpg (7 KB, 241x267) Image search: [Google]
4466666.jpg
7 KB, 241x267
>virgin guy wanting to have his first time with equally inexperienced virgin girl is seen as "bitter virgin behavior"

I hold the same standards to my supposed partner as I hold for myself. If someone wants to get kekkeroonied by a slut Stacy Thundertits then go for it, but you leave the rest of us out of it.
>>
>>28305082
Unfortunately the hymen doesnt have a counter like a turnstile.
>>
>>28305258
They are fake. The actual source data is not what the graph claims. Deliberately falsified.
>>
>>28305335
You're called a bitter virgin because you are bitter. And a virgin.
>>
>>28305359

It's not bitter to refuse to be with a slut. It's the sluts who get bitter when you calmly explain them that you're waiting for that special someone. Some people just don't understand no means no.
>>
>>28305320

After years of death grip masturbation when I first had sex I was pretty disappointed it didn't live up to the hype. But I'm glad because now women have no power or influence over me.
>>
>>28305335
you're gonna be so hurt when you find the truth
>she lied and had partners prior to youre engagement..
>standard
>>
>>28305201
>you can be a non-virgin but still be chaste and pure
o i am laffin

Try keeping your knees together you dumb cunt.
>>
>>28305376
So how many girls have fallen for you, approached you, only for you to reject them because you find out they are not virgins?
>>
File: 1456933899420.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
1456933899420.gif
628 KB, 516x402
>asperger's forum
>subforum about dating and relationships
>all the threads started by aspie guys are about virginity, loneliness etc.
>threads started by aspie girls are about relationship problems, awkward party situations, dating problems etc.

Just see for yourselves
http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=6
>>
>>28305419
I have never even asked a girl out. But she is out there somewhere I'm sure.
>>
If she likes you she will lie.
>standard
>>
>>28305419
Two. During junior high school girl kept sending me text messages asking if I liked her, she also kept bombing messages at me on MSN messenger. I rejected her because I knew she has had boyfriends before me and the idea of kissing someone who has kissed someone else disgusted me.

In high school there was a same kind of deal. I rejected her because I knew she had dated two guys in my class. I didn't want to be number three.

>>28305430
Fuck off nigger, you are not me.
>>
>>28305282
jokes on you i have rejected many women for not being virgins and i am the opposite of a fat fuck.
>>
>>28304843

Thanks for the dump, comrade.

>>28304883

>I don't care if she slept with old ex's, it would be kinda weird if she didn't. Just as I'm glad she doesn't care that I've slept with ex girlfriends.
>Because we're adults.

Das right, youz a big boi. Don't mind the resume of the woman you choose as a mate. The past is in the past. Women are people and a mate isn't a long term economic investment. You wouldn't mind if she would give Tyrone a visit, would you? After all, if the relationships she had in the past weren't so important, then your relationship must be the same, and getting mad at her for hanging out with another guy while you see her would be silly. Don't act like a mad virgin, anon.

>>28305142

>I was not debunking your first statement. Your reading comprehension is shit, which explains your lack of critical thinking.

Well I did say you made a tasty word salad so it was hard to decypher.

>You still assume that "stable marriage" does not imply "marriage where individuals are completely locked in the ideology of marriage, also including those staying together because of children, not because they do not cheat."

The chart explains clearly what it considers as a stable marriage. If you think it implies something else it's your opinion, but it doesn't change the defenition in the chart.

>Stop double-spacing your posts, Redditor.

>I'll call him a Redditor. The guys here hate them and if I call him that they will forget the subject and attack him personally.

>>28305241

>It's been debunked many times.
>but I won't show the debunk itself though

>The graph is simply made up by a religious anti-sex group to bait gullible virgins.

those fucking prunes man i tell ya they just dont want us cool kidz to have fun XD
>>
>>28305455
but they will come to know you and pass the word if they chose to wish to fuck you lad, thus lie.
>implies get lie detector kit
>implies not joking
>>
>>28304285
Being this detached from reality
>>
File: 1458565146434.jpg (94 KB, 632x638) Image search: [Google]
1458565146434.jpg
94 KB, 632x638
If I can't have a virgin gf I'd rather be alone. I refuse to be "boyfriend/partner #36834665". It's everything or nothing.
>>
>>28305524
do it big, brother
>>
>>28305455
>lying on the internet

No girl will ever want you, Lardo.
>>
>>28304327
>Did her missing a quarter sized piece of flesh in her twat affect your decision?
that's not how the hymen works
>>
>>28305490
>implying i dont avoid girls who had boyfriends before
>implying i would believe the stacys that approach me.

So much for lying right?
>>
>>28305454
So you have never had a girl like you as an adult. Prepared to reach wizardhood?
>>
I'd rather have the nonvirgin
at least when it comes to sex, one of us should know how to do it

but I dont plan on losing my virginity anyway
>>
>>28304523
>greentext
>not explaining why he's wrong
>mmmmmmk

+1 for cock carousel though.
>>
>>28305524
So you have accepted you will die a virgin.
>>
>implying the girls your approaching, regardless how you feel protected by personal whims, noting your tendency of preference, will lie.
>implies @ random intervals
>>
>>28305709

Slut literally means "a promiscuous woman".

Promiscuous literally means "having or involving many sexual partners".

Happy to have cleared things up.
>>
>>28304234
>I want a dog as a girlfriend.

No wait you're even worse, because many dog owners would take one from the shelters.
>>
>>28305723
Feels good i dont have to take care of sloppy seconds.
>>
>>28304741

(And basically everyone else in these threads)

Stop talking about relationships if you're a kissless virgin who's never had a girlfriend.

If you've had a girlfriend, you wouldn't be complaining about other people who've already had a relationship/had sex. Or maybe you would because you have cotton wool for brains.

When you've had a couple of happy relationships, maybe then you earn the right to comment. Until then the only thing you're really telling everyone is how pathetic your life is because you believe past relationships only negatively influence future ones.
>>
>>28304234
>not using the roastie to grind out your sex skills
>not skillfully popping the cherry of a virgin q3.14 when the opportunity comes

Nigga, you're trying to win the game without looking at the tutorial.
>>
File: turbo-kid.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
turbo-kid.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>talking to a girl
>find out she's not Apple
Dropped

Why is it so hard to find my q t pi robot waifu?
>>
>>28305769
It means having *indiscrimate* sex. A girl/woman who's had sex with six guys, all in monogamous relationships, is not promiscuous. A girl who's had sex with twenty guys she took home from clubs in ten years of sexual activity is not promiscuous, because she was careful and discriminating in her choosing.

I'm sure it makes you feel better to call non-virgins sluts though - always denigrate people unlike you, right?
>>
>>28305784
Funny how many posters seriously believe they will get their pure virgin waifu handed to them.
>>
>>28305723
Rather that than slaving myself for a roastie sloppy seconds and wife's son.
>>
>>28304234
But you're not a decent guy
>>
>>28304285
You think women are food?
>>
>implies on 4chan feeding off experiences and advice about females, especially the virtuous virgin.
>implies not very smart
>implies adolescent mindset
>implying its complex picking out a classy high maintenance well mannered Stacy.
>>
>>28305854
Non-virgin here. I've not had sex with many people - just seven - and only one was a virgin. None of this involved "slaving myself for roastie sloppy seconds" and none of them had children.

Do you lack the imagination necessary to consider pleasant relationships?
>>
>>28304315
That virgin women act like 10 year old girls?
>>
To everyone who wants a virgin gf: What makes you think a girl would save her virginity for you, instead of Chad? What makes you a better choice than Chad?
>>
>>28304374

Vaginas don't get used up. Where did virgins get this creepy idea?
>>
>>28305832
>promiscuity means "indiscriminate" sex

lol no. it means an excessive amount of partners. period. if a 20 year old has fucked 10 guys in a series of months-long monogamous "relationships" she's still promiscuous.

a girl who's fucked 20 dudes from the club is ABSOLUTELY promiscuous, and you're seriously deluded if you think otherwise, roastie.

for real the only women who think fucking 20 dudes doesn't make her a slut are women who have fucked 20 dudes or want to fuck 20 dudes but don't want to accept the social consequences of her slutty actions.
>>
Women are still dirty cunts regardless if they're virgin or not, i doubt you'll find any who is like the one on the left.
The amount of faggots defending sluts in this thread is fucking pathetic though.
>>
>>28304651
>being this insecure

You really have to try hard to rationalize your virginity
>>
>>28305419
I've rejected three because they were into casual sex.
>>
>>28305842
I don't think many do. I think that's why robots are so unhappy. Because they realize that their ideal is unattainable and they're either unwilling or unable to improve themselves to achieve their goals.
>>
>>28304717
Are you so old fashioned that you're from a time from when women didn't wash their faces?
>>
>>28305869
I am a decent guy.

> good Christian boy
> conservative
> savings myself for marriage
I've turned down about 5 girls because they were non-virgins, they understood and respected my choice unlike the progressive scum on this board
>>
>>28304651
yea the thing about slutty women is that it's a symptom, not a cause. women aren't damaged because they're slutty. they're slutty because they're damaged.

also you need to grow the fuck up and stop being such an autistic virgin :^)
>>
>>28305784

>Stop talking about relationships if you're a kissless virgin who's never had a girlfriend.
>Stop talking about politics if you're not a politician.

>you wouldn't be complaining about other people who've already had a relationship/had sex.

Making arguments isn't complaining, buddie.

>When you've had a couple of happy relationships, maybe then you earn the right to comment.

Where do I get the commenting license when I finish my graduation into degeneracyhood?

>Until then the only thing you're really telling everyone is how pathetic your life is because you believe past relationships only negatively influence future ones.

There might be some positive points for having a previous relationship, like having a better experience in sex, but we believe the cons outway the advantages.

>>28305832

>It means having *indiscrimate* sex.

Sorry mate, I checked 3 dictionaries and non of them defined the word "slut" or "promiscuous" in the way you did. But don't worry; I'm sure that with current trends those definitions will be changed because of how offensive they are and we will all use the same newspeak dictionary you use.

>always denigrate people unlike you, right?

Not at all. I just called women who have many sexual partners by their name: promiscuous sluts. If you find that denigrating then that means you think being a slut is a bad thing. That's slut shamming and for a man who act so progressive you don't seem to grasp this important point. I advice you to check your privilage.
>>
>>28305884
"Anon my ex rape me","Anon I am going to hang out with my ex","Anon I have done this in bed with my ex before.","Anon I have trust issues my ex cheat on me","Anon I aborted my ex child before". Pleasent my ass.
>>
>>28305952
So you're a boring fuck in addition to being an entitled cunt. No wonder girls stay away from you.
>>
>>28305909
means they are horny cuntibollocks
>agrees
>Open to many partners
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 550x453
>>28305891
Nothing makes me better than Chad.
>>
>>28305952
lol, girls talk, its common...
>implies you're fucked... congrates#
>>
>>28305977
>not wanting a whore for a gf is being entitled
Found the roastie.
>>
File: 01_themummy.jpg (64 KB, 450x324) Image search: [Google]
01_themummy.jpg
64 KB, 450x324
>>28305964
implies work isnt politics, and that politics isnt survival.
>>
>>28305952
How old are you? Tried to find a girl in church?
>>
>>28305952
There is nothing wrong with wanting a virgin gf.
But shaming people for not wanting a gf or for not being one is pretty retarded desu.
>>
File: 1461947382773.png (570 KB, 641x526) Image search: [Google]
1461947382773.png
570 KB, 641x526
ITT: Discussion of OP's fear of cooties

grow up you spectacular fucking man child, makes sense that you are religious tho
>>
File: nodman.gif (304 KB, 366x512) Image search: [Google]
nodman.gif
304 KB, 366x512
>>28305884
You don't understand. You are non-virgin, probably lost your virginity to another virgin in your early teens like every other normie.

With people like me it's different. I have to balance between permavirgin wizard mode and fedora tipping gentlesir so that I won't get fucked in the ass by life (metaphorically). It's not too late for someone like me to turn my life around, but in order to do that I need a clean start, thus a virgin gf who is equally inexperienced as I am. If it works out between us, that's fucking awesome. If it doesn't, it's okay because I can finally move on and maybe consider being with girls who have had more ex-partners. It wouldn't matter anymore after that, or at least not as much.

The reason why I don't want to be with a girl who has had partners before me is because I'm afraid I will turn into picture related. I'm already one awkward dude, and event like that would be the final nail in my coffin.

At least as permavirgin wizard I would have my dignity and I could be "that guy who never got laid, but stood his ground", instead of "that guy who gave up and banged a girl everybody has banged". Worst of all it will close the doors on those few rare virgin women who think the same way and are waiting for a virgin guy just like me.
>>
>>28305909
Buy a dictionary, mate. The word indiscriminate will be there. Even then, what determines "excessive"? Does them being shorter make them more excessive? Don't be retarded.

For real though, if a woman likes having sex, why does it affect your relationship with her? It doesn't unless you're afraid that you're not good enough to keep her in a relationship. Literally the only reason to be concerned is if you think she's going to dump you/cheat on you for someone else. Well, be likeable and attractive. Jesus. It works for other people.
>>
>>28305994
Stop wanking you will feel better, happier even.
>>
>>28305884
>I've not had sex with many people
>just seven

>I'm not very wealthy
>just $40,000 per year in a Western country

both still top 1% global, buckaroo.
>>
>>28306045
The answer is always hookers. Use them to practice sex.
>>
>>28305964
>Where do I get the commenting license when I finish my graduation into degeneracyhood?

There's no license, but there is a condition for sounding like a giant flapping ballsack, and this is one.
>>
>>28306040
Says a lot about his congregation doesn't it.. needs b4 changuards
>>
>>28305832
>six monogomous relationships
at what age? If she's say... 25, that's like getting a new boyfriend every two years, with no downtime between relationships. So she'd either have her new suitor lined up before each break up or she's just getting into "monogomous relationships" with random guys immediately after each breakup.

That's a huge redflag. HUGE! I want my relationships to last longer than two years.
>>
>>28305891
I don't want a virgin gf who waits for Chad. I want a virgin gf who waits for a guy who is also a virgin, and I might just be that guy.

It's not the virginity itself, but the ideas and worldviews that lead into her waiting for that special someone that makes her the optimal gf material.
>>
File: 1461775004892.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461775004892.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>28306045
>better to have banged a slut than to have never banged at all

stop giving a shit about what people think, just don't be obnoxious about it like some people are (because deep down they want people to know they don't care)

fucking is a life experience and personally i try to have as many life experiences as possible - telling yourself that you can't try to have an experience because you care what other people think is the key to a regretful life

if you are young, then you have a somewhat decent chance for finding someone like you if you look in the right places
if you are old, then you are probably fucked and need to lower your fairly ridiculous standards
>>
>>28306048
the more partners a woman has, the more diminished her capacity to pair bond, the less successful and satisfying her continued relationships become.

look, I don't care if a girl wants to slut around. I just want it to be clear that, shocker, poor decisions reflect poorly on your character as a person and nobody is obligated to invest emotionally in a promiscuous woman.
>>
>wasted enough time on this
>thinks its a rouse for digits... tota
>needs recharging-batteries low
you guys gonna meet in the void, cya soon, lads, LS
>>
>>28305977

>So you're a boring fuck in addition to being an entitled cunt.

Is it wrong for a man to have standards?

>No wonder girls stay away from you.

Read the last line of the comment you replied to and try to figure out what's wrong with what you just said based on the narrative of the post.

No offence, but you sound like a woman.

>>28306022

What?

>>28306048

>The word indiscriminate will be there.

Yes, but not in a sexual context. The use of the word in its sexual context doesn't include the "indiscriminate" part.

>>28306040

We don't sham them, we just have a good laugh at them. They choose to feel shamed for being called by their true name.

>>28306088

Your femininity is showing.
>>
>>28306201
REad ma'am read.... again.
>>
>>28306045
No, I lost mine to my girlfriend who'd already had sex, at the age of 19. But because we actually talked to each other and weren't arseholes, this wasn't a problem.

Nevertheless, the actual reason you're putting forward here pretty much makes sense. At least 100% more sense than what everyone else is going on about.
>>
>>28306160
It's not what other people think about me, it's what I think about myself. I'm afraid having a non-virgin gf is like having a friend you see as your best friend, but who doesn't see you as their best friend.
As said earlier in this thread: I don't want to be the "partner #85429246".

I'm still fairly young and I'm sure there's women of my age who are still virgins as well, but clock is ticking and my dating pool is getting smaller and smaller every day.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (58 KB, 457x529) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
58 KB, 457x529
*waves* @ cheerleaders
>>
>>28306106
hell I'd be genuinely impressed with a girl who had 2 year relationships these days. the norm for slutty people seems to be 4-6 months tops before the infatuation fades and they're swinging onto another branch.
>>
>>28306160
>#yolo
By all means live life to the fullest, just realize that you are the reason why STDs, divorce rates, single mothers, and debt are on the rise.

I like to think I live life to the fullest too, but I'm not debasing myself with hookers and blow.
>>
>>28306197
That's a strong claim you've got with zero evidence there. Having actually been in relationships I can tell you that my "capacity to pair bond" depends entirely on the match with the other person, and has not diminished at all.

Having had sex with 5, 10, 20, 50 people is a reflection that you like having sex, period. How can you say it's a poor decision without knowing anything more? You can't. It's perfectly possible to have sex sensibly with many different partners - probably not for you, though.
>>
No hymen no diamond, if i see roast she's toast
Stay mad cunts
>>
>>28306110
So all you have to offer is virginity? How many girls do you think will value virginity in a guy over all the other qualities?

And why would she go for you and not a virgin Chad? Yes, they do exist. Even Chad has his first time.
>>
>>28306268
You're turning this thing into robots vs. normies thing when it's not. She would still be saving herself for a virgin, thus she's not the kind of girl OP is talking about.
>>
>>28306255
>Having had sex with 5, 10, 20, 50 people is a reflection that you like having sex, period.

No. It means you're a shitty person and your relationships are destined to fail.
>>
>>28306222
put it this way: what you want is incredibly difficult to achieve. it's hard to
1. attract women
2. set up a relationship
3. determine that they are virgins (in your case)

this set of requirements is tough and i think once you meet non-virgin girls with good personalities (i assume the non-virgins you have met so far have been shit enough to cause your negative outlook on them) you will realise that there a huge amount of girls out there that will view you on a case by case basis. what i mean by this is that if you are someone they deem special they will be committed to you as you will be them. past relationships will be in the past and just old experiences and might even benefit your relationship as she might have learnt lessons about communications, empathy, etc.

i 100% believe that this attitude that non-virgin girls are all hung up on their exes is complete bullshit and caused by negative experiences with women in the past. ignore this attitude. it is not in any way realistic and will cause you harm to believe it
>>
>>28306201
>we just have a good laugh at them
Yea because you are to stupid to realise, that other peoples values might work just as good for them as yours do for you.

You are litterally the the equivalent to:
>DDAyyyum, loog at dis fish!! He so stupid!! Y he be underwater all day?!!?! :DDDD Don't he know youcant breathe down there :DDDD
>>
>>28306238
i haven't ever even been to a strip club or had cocaine before.

grow up. seriously. you are the problem and the only problems you face are those created by yourself.
>>
>>28306316
No, it simply doesn't. Millions of people have successful, long-term relationships and have had relationships or sex before. You'd understand that if you'd ever done either of these things even once (never mind fifty times) but alas, you're just displaying your ignorance.
>>
>>28306332
Not who you're talking to, but I'm almost 30 and still have yet to meet one (1) woman to prove this "not all women are bad" meme is anything but a meme.
>>
>>28304368
Congratulations you've officially become a cuck. Enjoy used goods for the rest of your life and the inevitable raping in divorce/family court
>>
>>28306396
The common element in the equation... is you. Sorry. You're just a failure with women and either can't attract any who aren't arseholes, or you repel them so thoroughly as to force them to treat you badly to get you to go away.
>>
>>28306396
where are you meeting women?
>>
>>28304385
ill do it senpai

are u qt?
>>
>>28306160

>telling yourself that you can't try to have an experience because you care what other people think is the key to a regretful life

That's true, but there is also the aspect of "how my actions will affect the people around me?" that some of us like to consider since we don't want to act like parasitic hedonists.

>>28306213

Are you the same guy who replies to all my posts in word salads? Man, you're one tough motherfucker to decypher. Nice salads though.

>>28306255

>That's a strong claim you've got with zero evidence there. Having actually been in relationships I can tell you that my "capacity to pair bond" depends entirely on the match with the other person, and has not diminished at all.

The more you do something the more it losses of it's magic. Regarding the evidence, just read the thread. Anons have dumped research all over the place, unlike the contrarians to them.

>Having had sex with 5, 10, 20, 50 people is a reflection that you like having sex, period.

It's also a reflection that you are'nt really picky in choosing your mates and that you take the consiquences of your actions lightly (if you consider them at all).

>>28306338

>Yea because you are to stupid to realise, that other peoples values might work just as good for them as yours do for you.

Not really, we're laughing because we find cucks as a tragic comedy in physical form.
>>
>>28306391
Divorce rates are going to the moon, my friend. This is a new trend that just so happens to coincide with the sexual liberation of women 40 years ago.

I guess I should just ignore facts and statistics, right?
>>
>>28306449
having sex does not affect the people around you. if you are not a complete fucking retard you won't fuck people who obviously look like they are diseased. if you aren't irresponsible you might also get yourself checked periodically

what about this is so difficult? it's ok anon. you can leave your room and join us in the real world at any time.
>>
File: 1462193348820.png (2 MB, 1280x3127) Image search: [Google]
1462193348820.png
2 MB, 1280x3127
it's too late anyway. i cant wait for the sexbots to get here
>>
daily reminder that virgin girls over the age of 18 are either religious and are waiting for marriage or ugly as hell
>>
>>28306255
>I can tell you that my "capacity to pair bond" depends entirely on the match with the other person, and has not diminished at all.
so those 10, 20, 50 failed relationships had nothing to do with your complete incapability to pair bond. sure.

>Having had sex with 5, 10, 20, 50 people is a reflection that you like having sex

having so many partners is a reflection that you have obvious difficulties in managing a single committed relationship. why would anyone want to attempt a relationship with someone who's so clearly not capable of it?

>It's perfectly possible to have sex sensibly with many different partners
yes, being promiscuous is possible. that was never a question. sensibly, probably not. contraceptives weren't designed to protect against herpes, warts, etc, and if you're promiscuous you almost assuredly have these things.

what's not perfectly sensible is having dozens of meaningless partners and failed relationships and expecting anyone to want to attempt meaningful emotional relationship with you. which is fine, because from what I understand sluts aren't really into that either way.
>>
>>28306461
> Correlation means causal relation

learn something about stats or kys
>>
>>28304285
>In economics, a public good is a good that is both non-excludable and non-rivalrous in that individuals cannot be effectively excluded from use and where use by one individual does not reduce availability to others.[2] Gravelle and Rees: "The defining characteristic of a public good is that consumption of it by one individual does not actually or potentially reduce the amount available to be consumed by another individual".
>>
>wanting a virgin girl
>not wanting a girl with some experience who can show you the ropes and will most likely put up with some of your wizardly awkwardness

You guys are adorable.
>>
>>28306461
>le in the old days people didn't have sex and being degenerate is a totally new thing meme

There are actually retards who believe this meme.
>>
>>28306418
Nope. I know it's a moot point to defend myself on an anonymous website to an anonymous poster, but I've rejected multiple women because they were into casual sex. So I know the problem isnt me. But I know there's nothing I can say or do that will convince you I'm not a 500 neckbeard, but I feel it's worth pointing out that I have zero control over how slutty other women are. Dont blame me for women's promiscuity.

>>28306428
Amerikkka.
>>
>>28306398
>can only think of other guys' penises
>y-y-you are the cuck!
>>
>>28306606
You sound like an insufferable cunt. Good thing you repel those girls quickly so they won't waste their time on you.
>>
I love these kinds of threads because it shows how the juvenile concept of "cooties" gets mutated into some bullshit backed by convoluted logic and "muh morals"
>>
>Anons give their reasons for wanting virgin gfs

>BITTER VIRGIN LOSER BITTER VIRGIN LOSER BITTER VIRGIN LOSER!

The rosties sure are toasty
>>
>>28306391
>Millions of people have successful, long-term relationships and have had relationships or sex before.

which is great for them, but that's out of billions of total relationships. what you've basically just said is that promiscuous people have an almost insignificantly low success rate.
>>
>>28306606
i meant more what sort of environments

workplace (what kind)
college/uni (what course)
social environments (what sort)

things aren't as bad as they might seem.
>>
>>28306638
What else are you supposed to call bitter virgin losers?
>>
>>28304234
Thank god OKCupid has a few questions that every girl answers regarding partner count. Makes it so easy to hide the profiles of slutty women.
>>
>>28304315
Don't plenty of normie partyslut Staceys love Disney though?
>>
>>28306255
>trying to reason with /r9k/ with sex positivity

Robots are afraid of sex down to their core, they can't process the idea that a lot of sexual experience is actually a good thing and not some kind of horrid mark of infidelity upon women.

And yet at the same time all robots care about is sex, I mean while else would you guys cry about being virgins 25/7?
>>
>>28306543
There are these things called short term relationships anon, not every relationship is about all consuming monogamous commitment, sometimes people just wanna hook up and fool around for a bit. It's called having fun.
>>
File: 1460793481954.jpg (53 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1460793481954.jpg
53 KB, 500x333
>>28306436
yes 6ft and fit you?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.