[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when other people think something's wrong when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1460442705001.jpg (8 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1460442705001.jpg
8 KB, 384x384
>when other people think something's wrong when you're fine

JUST FUCK OFF AND LET ME LIVE MY FUCKING LIFE. STOP GETTING INTO MY BUSINESS, I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR HELP.
>>
>>28304078
fuck, I hate that shit
>>
>>28304086
My dad forced me into counseling and after 20 minutes of talking about how much of a loser I really am I said "I've got better things to do" and left.
>>
>>28304078
>in highschool
>have headache
>tilting my head in an odd way, hand pressed on it
>teacher lecturing, suddenly stops
>"anon, are...you okay?"
>30 fucking heads spin around in my direction
>"y-yeah?"
>>
>>28304078
>be fine
>mother thinks I'm not and need "help"
>forces me to go to a therapist
>after 3 months of nothing
>lol anon turns out your insurance doesn't actually cover this. Please pay us $3600 or we're going to turn you into and destroy your otherwise untouched credit
>mother refuses to pay despite her forcing me to to go and insisting my shitty insurance covered it

REEEEEE FUCK YOU I WAS I PERFECTLY FINE NOW IM IN GOD DAMN DEBT AND DIDNT EVEN GET ANYHTING GOOD OUT OF THE MONEY I NOW OWE
>>
File: hannibal.png (284 KB, 499x559) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.png
284 KB, 499x559
>tfw no one tries to reach out to you anymore
>>
>>28304078
obviously there's some underlining issue if this is your reaction. When people get annoyed they don't freak out like this. There's always some other issue. So what is actually wrong? What's really upsetting you?
>>
>>28305291
Fuck how young did you have to be to have your mother force you into counseling? Unless she's threatening to cut off the tendies
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.