[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I started taking car of myself >was really fat, like 400
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>I started taking car of myself
>was really fat, like 400 pounds fat do to some anti depressant mixure that made me suicidal
>never lacked attention from females even being fat as fatass
>250 now, go to the gym feeling ok, still massively depressed
>now have guys and girls breaking their neck to say hi to me
>talking to a female right now
>want to cut her off
>want to play video games and watch anime but it's all shit
>spend my time going to walmart late at night buying shit i dont need and night driving
>29
>kissless
>sexless
>jobless
>fuck up with skills and social skills I gathered by being a fucking pretender

I'm one of the most patehtic people on this goddamn board. People always assume I'm a normie, I liked when I was really fat it brought less attention, but it didn't matter because it's socially acceptable for men to be fatasses, that chad myth is bullshit. I want to go back to being neet. Fuck you faggots with your >tfw no gf
>>
> taking car of myself

> to lose weight

should've had a v8
>>
>>28304108
This would be funny if I wasn't an autist who actually owns a V8
>>
>>28303938
You're delusional, 250 lbs is still fat as fuck.
>>
>>28304177
Mmhmm, I'm not a manlet so I don't have to worry about looking fat at my current weight.
>>
>>28304192
At 250, you'd have to be at least 6'5 to not be considered obese. You'd have to be seven feet tall to be considered a normal weight.

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.