[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you listened to the word of god yet? >he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14
File: index.php.png (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
index.php.png
98 KB, 400x400
Why haven't you listened to the word of god yet?

>he will never no what it's like to have faith
>he will never have a qt introverted christian gf

I almost feel bad for you guys, almost.
>>
>qt introverted christian gf
Every Christian girl I've met is an unrepentant slut. Also I don't really get what makes faith such a virtue anyways.
>>
>>28303937
C'thulhu Fgthan
>>
>>28303971
supposedly they are less likely to fuck around but they're just better at hiding it
>>
>>28303937
>Why haven't you listened to the word of god yet?
But I have.
But listening is not the same thing as believing.
It takes faith to be a Religious. I do not have faith.
Is it like being able to suspend disbelief but forever? That's what it seems like looking at it from the outside.
You can not tempt me with your women. Besides their are plenty of qt introverted girls that don't care about my lack of faith if I was inclined. However I have long since decided to go my own way rather then chasing after women and being controlled by lust.

>almost feel bad for you guys, almost.
No need for your feels. Doing just fine.
>>
>>28303937
>Why haven't you listened to the word of god yet?

Which god?
>>
>>28304097
The Christian one.
As if you could not tell from OPs pic and other context clues farther down.
>>
If you imagine jesus fucking you its ok.

Hence " oh god, oh yes jesus fucking christ harder"
>>
File: 11.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>>28303937
i've got the superior religion.
>>
>>28304112
Why should I listen to that one?
>>
File: images (14).jpg (28 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
28 KB, 384x384
Im an orthodox Christian and still cant find a gf and my life is terrible.
>>
>>28303989
Fgthan, fgthan!
>>
File: 35283719_p0.jpg (187 KB, 1000x1320) Image search: [Google]
35283719_p0.jpg
187 KB, 1000x1320
>>28303937
I have.
>tfw no qt Christian bf
>>
File: ILOVEANAL.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ILOVEANAL.jpg
416 KB, 1920x1080
>>28303937
You love anal bad girl bad!
>>
>>28304129
I am not arguing for why?
But you asked which god despite it being obvious from context which one was being discuses in thins tread.
I personally don't give a shit who you worship or don't worship and why.
But if you are going to post then try to keep up.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 990x1419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 990x1419
>>28303937
I have and I believe Anon.

There is something about seeing the real as all is that is lacking. There's more then the physical, something else. That something contains love for fellow man, compassion and bullshit. I have faith, I also know that God is a willful delusion in my mind. But I have faith, but he is my Subjective perceptions augmented by doctrine manifest. My subconscious makes me the will of God.

>Introverted Christan GF
Nah breh, Have a introverted satanist GF. She makes me preform rituals with her and I drag her to church. The duality is amazing and a learning experience for both sides.
>>
>>28304205
>nigger

Dropped, dont want.
>>
>>28303937
And don't you have some donkey cocks to lust after?
>>
I like the idea of God but I can't make myself believe it no matter how hard I try, it just seems like wishful thinking.

I'll just have to hope that if I'm wrong and I do meet God after death he'll decide that wanting to believe in him was good enough.
>>
I kind of have.

I went to church for the first time last weekend.
I'm still not entirely sold on the whole God thing yet, but they were all very polite and welcoming, and seemed genuinely nice.

It was nice to hear people talking about morality and virtue, and denouncing degeneracy.
>>
because it's all jewish lies for stupid children
>>
File: 1434572151328.png (283 KB, 625x941) Image search: [Google]
1434572151328.png
283 KB, 625x941
>>28304236
l-lewd anon-kun
>>
>>28303937
kek, except I did, faggot. It's a bunch of bullshit. Whatever makes you feel better about this shithole we live in tho, nigga.
IDGAF. Christian women are boring as fuck to talk to, and I'm sure they're even more boring as fuck in bed.
>>
File: morpheus.jpg (110 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
morpheus.jpg
110 KB, 500x500
>>28304237
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands. I was made to assist you. I am a prototype of a much larger system.
>>
>>28304228
Just.a random cute NigNog, not mine.
>>
>>28303937
i don't believe in god because humans don't deserve anything more than death, that is our natural life cycle, our existence is a mistake and we overvalue ourselves out of fear even when such a gigantic unexplored space exists that contradicts our supposed importance, i'm not going to jump to conclusions and believe in anything when my place in the universe logically would call for questions rather than premature ejaculating out a bunch of answers, the human brain i think is something that will never get any answers because it is an illusion within itself functioning on its own language, it's much better for me personally to never come to any conclusions, god, satan, hell, heaven, they're all just symbolism for the human condition, our brains, our emotions, we are god
>>
>>28304237
Nigger it ain't hard

I don't understand gravity or how to mould plastics but I accept that these things exist

Just believe there is literally an omnipotent presence, he don't intervene directly because free will, he sent his son to us, we fucked up but he forgave us, when we die we get to chill with him.

Don't tell me you going around without insurance for your soul bro
>>
>>28304298
>>Just believe there is literally an omnipotent presence, he don't intervene directly because free will, he sent his son to us, we fucked up but he forgave us, when we die we get to chill with him.

I can't though. My brain doesn't work that way, I simply don't have the ability to choose to believe something is true just because I want it to be true. I don't understand how other people can do that.
>>
>>28304130
Every expects me to be married by now, all the rejection has left me pretty apathetic to even dating.
>>
>>28304298
lol

originaro commentariat
>>
>>28304324
You don't think about it 24/7

If something good happens, God wanted it to happen, same goes for bad, literally anything and everything, or he didn't, I mean he knew about it but decided to let it play out

Dude is omnipotent, the best part about it is we literally cannot comprehend his way of thinking, so questioning it is pointless, we know the plan makes no sense, its written in a language we can never ever know
>>
File: OC-r9k-WojakDeusExMorpheus.jpg (120 KB, 1080x640) Image search: [Google]
OC-r9k-WojakDeusExMorpheus.jpg
120 KB, 1080x640
>>28304237
I remember that feel.
>>28304266
I remember that conversation. GOTY GOAT vidya.
>>
I got burned by a Christian group once. Yes they can still be sociopathic normies.

Also I was forced by parents to attend when I was younger so I'm burned out of obligatory praising. I wish I had come to Christianity organically to be born again instead. I still believe and try to adhere/promote Christian morals despite not being active in a church
>>
>"Believe in Him and your dreams will come true."
>they don't
>"You didn't believe hard enough!"
>also, "He just felt that he had a better plan for you."
>>
>>28303937
>christian gf
perfect, need it, she would cure my ailments. I would torture the sins out of her.
>>
>>28304295
Dig deeper into the terminology called 'mathematical order' there you may know God/gods.
>>
>>28304362
>Dude is omnipotent

The Bible seems to contradict that multiple times.
>>
Semiotics are fun.

>He believes there is actually a god, waving godforce hands through the world
>That when the fleeting construct called conciousness end, you hang with Broseph and Mary 4ev
>That the earth is 6000 years old

Nigga damn, let God be in your head. Be his hands and shine his light forth. You are the son of God, act like it.
>>
>>28304379
>God gained another beautiful angel today :')
>Anon, it was God's plan that your mother be stricken by breast cancer at the ripe old age of twenty-eight and leave your blue-collar father to raise two young children by himself
>>
>>28303937
OP, please be my girlfriend even if you're a boy. I have so much money I could buy you a big christian cross made out of pure gold. It could even be shiny. You're a big christian.
>>
>>28303937
So how exactly is your fairy tale anymore credible than the other ten thousand fairy tales? If you're gonna be a retard and worship some imaginary guy sitting in the clouds why not worship a cool one like Thor or something. Not some evil god that condemns billions to an eternity of torment just for not believing
>>
>>28303937
Reminder that one piece of verifiable evidence would destroy atheism forever.
>>
>>28304427
>something cannot come from nothing
>therefore there must be a first mover of the universe

this is why atheism is stupid. also lgbt degeneracy swiftly follows where atheism takes hold so no fucking thanks
>>
File: tmp_7063-1457345292259840866310.png (285 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7063-1457345292259840866310.png
285 KB, 640x427
>>28304413
If you take him off the cross will he die?
>>
>>28303937

LMAO raised catholic most of those girls are bigger sluts than the athiest woman who don't have extreme boundaries .
>>
File: Arin.jpg (54 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
Arin.jpg
54 KB, 600x799
>It's a 4chaner roleplays as a Christian with anime girls because /pol/ told him too
>>
>>28304442
>something cannot come from nothing
particle accelerators have proven this untrue multiple times
>>
>>28303937
>God/gods know/s this.
>he hasn't any faith, you had none in him.
>>
>>28304500
>there had to be something as complex as a particle accelerator in the dawn of time
>the protons hitting each other at massive speed also willed themselves to existence

yeah nah there's literally no scientific rebuff to this
>>
File: eye.jpg (86 KB, 338x201) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
86 KB, 338x201
>>28303937
Cute though... seriously... ye introvert ye, x
>>
>>28304494
>it's an 'atheist throws his fedora at the thread to try and derail it' post
>>
>be agnostic
>"Pick a side, you fucking coward!"

Why?
>>
File: das.jpg (40 KB, 533x600) Image search: [Google]
das.jpg
40 KB, 533x600
>>28304332
How old are you? 22 here and still a KHV.
>>
>>28304500
>>28304520
Neither of you know what the fuck you're talking about, and neither do I.
>>
>one chance in life
>not born as a masterrace 6'2 Aryan/Anglo-Saxon who can live up to the age of 80-90
>born as a negro southeast asian

If God is real, he is cruel.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.