[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your most realistic/attainable path to happiness and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1374392128785.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1374392128785.gif
2 MB, 236x224
What is your most realistic/attainable path to happiness and contentment with your life?
>>
>>28303754
Live and you'll find out. Find out what makes you happy and chase it, find out what makes you sad and avoid it.
>>
>>28303754
Drinking and denial.
>>
self-reflection, good friends to talk with, a thing which you enjoy and getting motivation to do things
>>
>>28304071
Either this or winning the lottery
>>
>>28303954
life heuristics, I like it
if you do thing and good thing happens, do thing again
if you do thing and bad thing happens, don't do thing again

it won't guarantee a perfect life but it's damn near close
>>
File: 7.png (777 KB, 707x684) Image search: [Google]
7.png
777 KB, 707x684
Wealth, and VR pussy
>>
>>28303754
my current goal is to learn a trade, move out of my parents place, get an apartment, live a cozy life for a while, chase my dreams of making budget indie movies with friends, after that idk, I hope there's something else I look forward to when I hit 30 years old.
>>
There are people with a pleasant wife and nice kids that feel like if they just made another 10k a year then everything would be great. As if they really need a fucking boat or whatever they tell themselves.

Point is, it's all about what dream you sell yourself or what bullshit you let society sell you. People here think they need gf to be happy. Yet how many have gf and are not happy, or are briefly happy and then worse off later?

Being happy means trying to be content with what you have. Perhaps by realizing that what you don't have is overrated.
>>
>>28303954
This is as good of an answer as I've seen. Just follow what makes you happy and you'll have no regrets.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.