[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any true wizards left on arcanine? 32 KHV here. Coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 500x667
Are there any true wizards left on arcanine?

32 KHV here. Coming to terms with wizardhood, life has been pretty good ever since I completely gave up on succubi. Would like to read about other wizards' and true apprentices' experiences with wiz life.

Not going to wizchan cause it's a toxic place full of delusional entitled idiots.
>>
When does one become an apprentice, anon?
>>
Why don't you just kill yourself? Not even trolling, I'm genuinely curious. At least consider it.
>>
>>28303825
Why would I want to kill myself? Genuine question, not even trolling.
>>
>>28303841
Because you're a 32-year-old "man" who believes in a "wizard" meme from a Japanese children's cartoon and posts about it on a forum for teenagers. Honestly you're a real waste of space and everyone who's had the misfortune to encounter you undoubtedly finds you repulsive.
>>
>>28303726
Also 32. I mated once with a landwhale about 10 years ago, but no roastie contact since.
>>
>>28303868
Oooooh that was so harsh, I bet his feelings are hurt, anon! You're doing god's work, son.

>>28303841
How tall are you? Race? Country? NEET or employed? If latter, where?
>>
File: 280038.jpg (227 KB, 1024x1325) Image search: [Google]
280038.jpg
227 KB, 1024x1325
Do you look forward to inevitably ascending to Lichdom?
>>
>>28303868
Partial list of famous bachelors

Pierre Bayle
Robert Boyle
Johannes Brahms
Samuel Butler
Robert Burton
Ludwig van Beethoven
Johannes Brahms
Giacomo Casanova
Frederic Chopin
Nicolaus Copernicus
Eugene Delacroix
Rene Descartes
Gustave Flaubert
Galileo Galilei
Edward Gibbon
Vincent van Gogh
Oliver Goldsmith
Thomas Hobbes
Horace
David Hume
Washington Irving
Henry James
Franz Kafka
Immanuel Kant
Soren Kierkegaard
Charles Lamb
T. E. Lawrence
Meriwether Lewis
Philip Larkin
Gottfried Leibniz
John Locke
Michelangelo
Friedrich Nietzsche
Sir Isaac Newton
Blaise Pascal
Alexander Pope
Marcel Proust
Maurice Ravel
George Santayana
Jean Paul Sartre
Franz Schubert
Benedict de Spinoza
Arthur Schopenhauer
Herbert Spencer
Adam Smith
Stendhal
Jonathon Swift
Nikola Tesla
Henry David Thoreau
Henri De Toulouse-Lautrec
Leonardo da Vinci
Voltaire
Ludwig Wittgenstein
>>
File: 1459576084608.jpg (80 KB, 992x710) Image search: [Google]
1459576084608.jpg
80 KB, 992x710
28 year old apprentice here. Just 2 more years and I can join your ranks.
>>
lost my virginity at 16

checkmate, wizards
I am the dark magician you've always feared
They call me Chad in this realm
>>
>26 soon
>can feel the magic growing
>>
>>28303885
Bachelors, not wizards. Most of those guys got pussy.
>>
>>28303726
>Not going to wizchan cause it's a toxic place full of delusional entitled idiots.

/r9k/ is a toxic place full of delusional entitled idiots.
>>
>>28304406
uhhh you don't get to be a Wizard.
>>
>>28304436
Wrong, faggot.
Now go live a mediocre life and die in a hole you worthless meathead.
>>
>>28304517
I hope you're trolling. Some of those guys were Chads in their time
>>
>>28303868
Why does it matter, fuck face. There is a lot more than sex. Are you mentally handicapped? I look forward to your inevitable suicide
>>
>>28304536
No, they weren't. Extroverts are dumbfucks.
>>
Why don't you guys just become faggots and pound some boipuss?
>>
>>28304572
Working on it
originally
>>
>>28304496
tell me about chad. why does he fuck the roastie
>>
27 KHV here. I'm so close I can feel my mana pool growing daily.

What arcane school have you specialized in OP? I'm going to master evocation, centuries from now I hope we can finally meet and discuss our studies.
>>
File: peperly.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
peperly.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>that moment when you realize you're just a useless sack of shit NEET who's spent his entire life in front of a screen

>tfw too numb to even be sad or feel sorry for myself
>>
File: pepeitsallover.jpg (10 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
pepeitsallover.jpg
10 KB, 243x207
>>28304572
>>28304634

I got rejected by a fucking tranny.

It threatened to kill itself when it realized what a pathetic autist I am.
>>
>>28304445
True, there's levels in toxicity though
>>
>>28304771
>>28304445

so glad disgusting reddit tier normalfags like yourselves will steer clear of my wizchan
>>
File: WIZARD12.gif (51 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
WIZARD12.gif
51 KB, 900x695
>>28304795
WIZARD INVASION

IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>28304811

is dis nigga srs

blooxblox
>>
Is anyone else here disgusted by the female body? inb4 sour grapes

I keep hearing about how great it is, but every time I look at one I lose my erection. Vaginas are hideous, tits and ass are just fat deposits, and their faces are nothing special either.
>>
>>28303885

Schopenhauer often had sex with prostitutes.
>>
>>28303785
If you're in your late twenties with no foreseeable future or prospects. KV obviously. Preferably fat and ugly. Basically no gateway whatsoever into the normal lifestyle
>>
>>28303868
Death comes quickly for you anon
>>
>>28303726
29 KHV apprentice here, just 8 more months until I get my powers.
>>
>>28305960
Are you looking forward to your ascent into wizardhood, or are you dreading it?
>>
File: gesundheit.gif (999 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
gesundheit.gif
999 KB, 500x281
>>28303726
32 this year, dudemigo. KV.
You get any powers yet?
>>
>>28307539
Just peace of mind and acceptance of things as they are, anon.
>>
>>28303868
Well trolled, I must say. I would've pegged this as 1/10 but you got enough people or excited to warrant a stable 6/10 at least.

On a more serious note:

>>28303726
Don't worry mate. I was a KHV until my 30's, a friend was one until he was 33. Now he has a wife and three kids, and not the asshole fat ugly fuck of a wife, but a real find mind you (at least for now).

So, for one, things can change. For two, ignore asshat trolls like that faggot I replied to above. While it may seem like it, a life without sex isn't anywhere near the horror KHV's make it out to be. It's just that you don't know any better, and society really does do its very best to brainwash you into believing in love and sex from early childhood.

This is the reality: Sex sucks, she can't get you off, everything you do is wrong to her. She doesn't like to hug you, not to kiss you, even though you pay all the bills, make all the plans, give all the compliments... nothing is ever enough. She is an obnoxious fuck, a selfish, lying, cheating, manipulative creature that can't stand your guts, but just won't come out and say it. Something as little as hugging, snuggling or spooning is so repulsive to her that even when you're still pretending to be dating and chasing for love, she will be disgusted by that proximity and want nothing to do with you.

Eventually, when you're tired of doing the effort and see that they are literally showing no interest in you, when you realize that person you thought was so beautiful, so tender, adorable, lovable.. is really just using you laying back and enjoying your work, not YOU. When you understand this and stop putting in the effort, is the moment they just dump you, and switch to another guy instead.

After I got rid of my KHV status, I hung out and fucked 4 women, all completely different from one another, and ALL of them matching that description above to the letter. I'm sorry. I really am. It's *THIS* fucked up, really.
>>
>>28307995
>blah blah blah text wall

no one cares that you have done nothing with your life mate. its pathetic as fuck you come on here to seek praise for doing nothing.
>>
>>28308144
>useless waste of time comment adding no value
You're a bit on the simple side, aren't you senpai? If you didn't get the point, or don't have the attention span to read beyond these BS one liners you keep posting, then just get the fuck out and kys.

(Goddamn IQ 85 kids here I swear...)
>>
>>28307995
>and ALL of them matching that description
It's almost like the common denominator is you
>>
>>28308220
>if you dont get the point

what? that you are a 32 year old virgin and want praise for it? give me a break.
>>
>>28305226
You might be gay, or not attracted to females at least, for me those fat deposits just make me hnnggg at a deep primal ape-ish level. You might even be asexual, (No hate nor offense intended) im sure you arent straight.
>>
>>28308518
L(earn)2(to)R(ead) yeah I had to spell it out for the retard in this thread. He got rid of the KHV status.
>>
>>28305726
What if you have a future ahead of you, and happy about life in general, but just not intrested in sex in the slightest?
>>
>>28305226
Same.

Women just aren't desireable at all. I might see an attractive woman once in a blue moon though.
>>
>>28303868
You'll be 32 because you know it too. And frankly, I hope you are.
>>
File: 1453215583180.jpg (21 KB, 400x418) Image search: [Google]
1453215583180.jpg
21 KB, 400x418
>>28303726
>Not going to wizchan cause it's a toxic place full of delusional entitled idiots.
what do you think anons here are exactly?
>>
>>28304553
>There is a lot more than sex.
That's true
there are things like life mates, friends, close ones that touch your life and change it for the better, great successes in personal life.

I think the focus on sex is it really is the easier of the bunch, anyone can have sex, but getting a person to love you unconditionally? That is a great fight in finding it. But someone that can't even get sex? Well it opens the doors to all kinds of short comings they must suffer in they can't even get off the landing pad.
>>
>>28307995
You talk like a fag.
>>
File: cc7919a6f17ecd1ab233b5b58f74278d.jpg (209 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
cc7919a6f17ecd1ab233b5b58f74278d.jpg
209 KB, 1280x1024
I'm turning 32 in a few months, and it would take divine intervention for me to not die a wizard. My wizardry is a combination of unwillingness, incompatibility and ineptitude. Mostly the first two.
>>
Lost my apprenticeship right before turning 28. Wizardom was so close.....
>>
>>28309368
>not interested in prime biological function, the only thing that could reasonably, objectively be deemed the purpose of life

kek, whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
File: unnamed (2) (1).gif (671 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2) (1).gif
671 KB, 245x180
>>28303868

>everyone who's had the misfortune to encounter you undoubtedly finds you repulsive.

Keeeeek
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.