[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you bang her robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: trigglypuff.jpg (143 KB, 700x1556) Image search: [Google]
trigglypuff.jpg
143 KB, 700x1556
Imagine she messages you on tinder and says she wants the D really bad
>>
That has got to be a fake account. It's just too tumblr to be true
>>
>>28303703
no fucking way trigglypuff gtfo
>>
>>28303703
reminds me of that freak that waved her arms and screamed at that milo thing

but no i wouldn't, she is so obese she is literally deformed, no way i can keep a boner looking at this thing, also i doubt i can even sex her with my 6.6x5.5 since she is so fat i guess i won't be able to penetrate properly
>>
>>28303752
That actually is her
>>
>>28303962
>jewish

i am not even surprised anymore Hitler really was right, those people have been chased out so many countries for a reason
>>
F U L L
I
G
U
R
E
D
>>
No. Absolutely not. Never. Not happening. Not even with someone elses cock.

She checks every single red flag box I have. Even before seeing the appalling behavior that earned her the name Trigglypuff at the UMass presentation her beliefs and appearance is one of the single most mentally and physically unappealing person that i could conceive excluding actual deformities, grievous injury or mental retardation.

My dick would shrivel inwards as soon as I enter her orbit. In fact the only enjoyment she could possibly provide is to make repeated advances at me in person so I can reject her to her face every time and use it as a kind of validation boost with her behavior gaining me sympathy points with some actually attractive girls since noone likes crazies.

No robot. No matter how love starved and misanthropic should ever sleep with or attempt to date that creature. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies.
>>
>>28303703
>fat-ctivist
>good at thinking critically

say what now
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.