[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/leaving australia forever/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: australia_sucks.png (10 KB, 471x418) Image search: [Google]
australia_sucks.png
10 KB, 471x418
they said love it or leave it

so I'm leaving it.

packing my entire existence into three suitcases and boarding a plane with a one-way ticket next month.

nz / south island has
>much cheaper rent
>considerably lower alcohol tax
>you can buy alcohol in the super market (wtf is your problem australia?)
>many fewer faggots
>four years tax-free on overseas god-tier income X-D
>gigabit fibre internet XX-DD
>the climate doesn't suck for white people
>indoor /comfy/ all day
>almost no bushfires or heat waves
>interesting places to go
>isn't overpopulated by chads, asians and blacks
>all electricity is hydro and wind so global warming hippies can fuck right off
>unmetered water
>use as much electricity and water as you want without being abused by anyone
>legal home-distilling

heuehueheuheh

suck mah fat robot dick retarded aus-chads. you fucks. I hope you die in one of your gov't created bush fires.
>>
there are just as many chads in nz and far far more niggers.
>>
haha yeah right
>>
Good, no one will miss you faggot
>>
>>28303613
none in the south island my friend

maoris only live in the north
>>
kia ora, cuck
>>
>>28303618
nor will I miss you :)
>>
>>28303613
Are you kidding me? Are you even from the South Island? I've literally only seen 10 niggers here my entire life in the biggest city there.

OP, come here you'll love it.
>>
>>28303643
omw bud

next stop dunedin

went for a holiday there recently

can't even believe what I've been missing out on. so few shitskins it was incredible.
>>
File: 1462269546333.jpg (69 KB, 907x624) Image search: [Google]
1462269546333.jpg
69 KB, 907x624
>>28303613
>Chinkstralia
>complaining about niggers

Lol.
>>
>>28303672
>Chinkstralia
accurate description senpai
>>
also much better gun laws
>>
>>28303701
oh my fuck forgot to mention that

>>>>> CAN OWN A FUCKING GUN<<<<<<

that's reason enough to go on its own
>>
File: 500full-scarface-photo.jpg (85 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
500full-scarface-photo.jpg
85 KB, 500x740
>>28303601
Don't let the hit you on the way out, faggot.
>>
Don't forget the guns.
>>
>>28303730
>Don't let the hit you on the way out, faggot.

Don't forget how to form sentences abobro
>>
File: 1455599872926.jpg (457 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1455599872926.jpg
457 KB, 560x560
>>28303659
>dunedin

Goodly taste in NZ m8, but for meme's sake you've got to hit up /PALMYNORTH/
>>
Is NZ really that much better, or is this just classic 4chan oversimplification?

I'd love to move there if it's really as good as it sounds.
>>
>>28303833
My sister took a 20k pay cut moving over the ditch
$80,000AU - $60,000NZ

She mostly did it to go ride horses in middle earth though, so the money wasn't such a big drama.

Bonus fact: she's still a cunt regardless of which country she is in.
>>
>>28303833
If you know what cities to go to you're pretty set. South island's generally good, there're plenty of good cities in the north island too, just avoid the major centres (Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Whangarei's actually alright even with the Maoris) and you'll do fine.
>>
>>28303601
OP, I am leaving in 2 or 3 months for Asia, i'm going to teach english
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 470x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 470x309
>>28303601
>much cheaper rent
Good! Australia doesn't need people who rent instead of investing in a mortgage to feed our big 4
>considerably lower alcohol tax
I hope that's for means other than ingesting it, this country is on the path to growing out of it's alcoholism.
>you can buy alcohol in the super market
Don't you have an ALDI where you live anon?
>many fewer faggots
Fuck off then if you're not a hedonist like the rest of us.
>four years tax-free on overseas god-tier income X-D
We also don't want poor people
>gigabit fibre internet XX-DD
Or people who complain about things instead of spending their lives fixing the problem with their country as a participating citizen.
>the climate doesn't suck for white people
You're right cunt we're hardened in this country it's a tough plac, not suitable for sissy skin whities. Just get a fucking tan or fuck off.
>indoor /comfy/ all day
Australia also needs to rid itself of slackers. You better be fucking bettering your society if you're gonna comfy all day.
>almost no bushfires or heat waves
Don't need breeders with weak genes that can't prosper in this beautiful sea of climates.
> interesting places to go
So you're a consumer of distraction and can't entertain yourself.
>isn't overpopulated by chads, asians and blacks
This is who we are here. If you're still concerned about a person's skin colour rather than the worth of their personality then we don't need you.
>all electricity is hydro and wind so global warming hippies can fuck right off
Our last prime minister called wing turbines "ugly". We have a greens party with the existing option of us soon reaching a point of prosperity via the liberals allowing us the hilarious option to let them rule even
>unmetered water
Australia likes to be a hot and dry place. This makes its people durable and resilient. Australia doesn't want you anymore, it's already making plans to stash weed in your boogie board at the airport.

Thanks for leaving to better our beautiful country.
>>
File: Trollface-lol.jpg (53 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Trollface-lol.jpg
53 KB, 320x320
>>28304049
>Thanks for leaving to better our beautiful country.

np bro happy to help

have a $20k a year tax bill in australia thanks to god-tier self employed income

but nz gives me a 4 years tax-free status for immigrating. isn't that nice of them?

let's see.

incentives to stay: pay lots of tax and listen to cunts like you all day
incentives to leave: pay no tax and cost of living goes down considerably.

hmm let me ponder on this dilly of a pickle
>>
>>28303601
Kiwi here. Fuck off criminal, we're full.
>>
File: fatsadpepe3 - Copy.jpg (16 KB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
fatsadpepe3 - Copy.jpg
16 KB, 193x200
>>28304187
kiwi by descent

can't keep me out lelelele
>>
Do it OP. Left 2 years ago to live in Asia, best decision I ever made
>>
>>28304363
where in asia do you live?

what's the best and worst aspects compared to australia?
>>
>>28303601
>you can buy alcohol in the super market (wtf is your problem australia?)

I don't understand this, where can I buy alcohol in Australia?
>>
>>28304491
depends on the state
In nsw they sell it in a dedicated area which is conjoined to but still distinct from the supermarket with its own register etc. In qld they have to sell it in a completely separate shop thats usually a fair walk or drive from the supermarket.

Also they ID the fuck out of you all the time in aus. It's just a pain in the ass generally. The prices are really high as well. A single stubbie in NZ cost you about $2. You can't even buy singles in Australia at the bottle store. The best you'll get is a tallie at like $7. If you get a case on special you can get down to $2 per stubbie.

>states:
>Another dumb thing about australia is they have an unnecessary third level of government which does as far as anyone can tell /absolutely nothing useful/ but costs a lot of money to run.
>>
Dude I've never been to Australia but all the evidence points to it being fucking god awful

I always thought the only worse my life could be was if I was born black or born in Australia

Good for you man. I wouldn't even wait till next month ID fucking leave today. Fuck that motherfucking shit. Fucking desert and crazy animals and insects. May God have mercy on your soul
>>
>>28304620
>nz also has no snakes and isn't a desert
good points anon
>>
>>28304655
Wtf is a NZ? New Zealand? That place sounds gr8 fuck u u lil trap fappin faggot and ur Australian cuckness faggot
>>
>>28303643
I like at top of south, when we see a black we stare and wonder if they have aids.

There are a lot of asians here, single girl ones.

Nz can be boring as fuck if you're not an alcoholic or drugs guy. There's a feeling nothing original happens here and we're catching up and trying to match the rest of the far away world.
>>
>>28304698
I'd like to add that everything is more expensive comparatively, from electricity to gadgets, food rent, internet etc, and we have lower wages too!
>>
NZ is pretty cool country pretty safe

plenty of blacks Asians and meth oh and gangs

"Churrrrr g you'll fit in all good cuz"
>>
Fuck off we're full to the brim.
>>
The part you're forgetting is NZ is a depressing, poverty stricken shit hole that just happens to look beautiful.

Massive problems with violence, drug and alcohol abuse, suicide, and general shit times.

The grass might literally be greener when you're coming from a desert, but it really isn't that great, OP.
>>
>>28304840
Finally someone talking sense
>>
>>28304840
gr8 for holidays though desu.
>>
File: dunedin.jpg (68 KB, 800x493) Image search: [Google]
dunedin.jpg
68 KB, 800x493
>>28303659
>>28303832
>>28303601
I've been in Dunedin for 3 years now (otago university) and i got to say its the slut city of New Zealand.

All that happens here is the burning of couches and the spread of chlamydia.

I recommend this shithole if you love a bunch of chad jackasses and horny sluts.
>>
>>28304866
NZs the slut country of the world with the most promiscuous women
>>
>>28303601
>complaining about living in australia
>he doesn't know what heal REALLY looks like here, in Brazil

You are just a spoiled brat, your country is literally heaven next to mine.
>>
>>28304935
*hell

You all 1st world guys, complaining about life makes me cringe.
>>
>>28304950
Lol shut up shit skin
>>
>>28304935
>complaining about living in brazil
>he doesn't know what hell REALLY looks like here, in [pick a place]

You are just a spoiled brat, your country is literally heaven next to mine.
>>
File: cobra-stallone.jpg (28 KB, 849x422) Image search: [Google]
cobra-stallone.jpg
28 KB, 849x422
Am i supposed to give a flying fuck? Love australian thank god you're getting out. We need more people to leave.
>>
What's the best place to emigrate if you're an Eastern European guy? I was thinking about Australia, but this thread makes it sound less appealing.
>>
>>28304049
>it's already making plans to stash weed in your boogie board at the airport.

you're a fuckwit but that's a great line
>>
>>28305461
>your country is literally heaven next to mine.

you mean figuratively

don't they teach english where you come from?
>>
>>28304840
>Massive problems with violence, drug and alcohol abuse, suicide, and general shit times.
in the north island senpai... where I'm not going

>The part you're forgetting is NZ is a depressing, poverty stricken shit hole that just happens to look beautiful.
That means lower cost of living. I make god-tier self employed money offshore in US dollars. Favourable exchange rate and low cost of living. Gigabit internet senpai

Come on how could this get any better. Ausfags are bitter because one of the few people who actually pays taxes for their ridiculous welfare system is leaving. North Island fags are bitter because they live in the north island. South island senpais know whats up.
>>
>>28305481
>everyone who can afford to leave leaves
>everyone on welfare stays
>...
>profit

enjoy my friend
>>
>>28305880
Well hope the self employed thing doesn't fall through. South island truly is the land of nojobs
>>
>>28305987
I.T. degree senpai I expect dunedin with its gigabit roll out will be the land of many I.T. jobs. probably fastest internet in the southern hemisphere.

other robots in similar boat should consider moving too.
>>
>>28304049
Australia will never grow out of its alcoholism, have you seen what the youth there is like nowdays?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.