[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just go outside and talk to people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1398227376326.jpg (167 KB, 1221x1198) Image search: [Google]
1398227376326.jpg
167 KB, 1221x1198
>just go outside and talk to people
>>
One of the bullshit normies spew that actually grinds my gears.
>>
>>28303443
Don't talk to people in the street or on the train, you fucking weirdo. Go to a social event or something and talk to people there.
>>
>>28303443
That's a very narrow subway station. I wouldn't feel comfortable at it because I always back off a bit when a train approaches for fear of being pushed.
>>
>>28303443
> goes outside with laptop in glorious sun
> can't see screen so erect parasol
> no sun on body, only breeze so cold now
> strain eyes to see screen - now stabbing headache
> go back indoors
>>
i'm sure the last thing those people want to be doing after a hard day of wagecucking is talking to random spergy teenager
>>
File: 1449890579737.jpg (111 KB, 558x515) Image search: [Google]
1449890579737.jpg
111 KB, 558x515
Wall-E wasn't an instruction guide
>>
They don't literally mean stopping people into conversing with you while they're trying to get somewhere. Most don't really want to be disturbed, some will engaged you if you're the one doing all the speaking.
>>
>>28303443
spergster in cargo pants looking at the ceiling looks like a bro and chubby poonloo on left staring at photo taker would make a good intro gf.
>>
>>28303443

Using public transportation, ever.
>>
>>28303443
Do people actually do this? Espically if you live in a major city, the bigger the city more animosus the people are
>>
>>28303506
You ever been to a subway? Niggers are hanging off the edge almost
>>
does anyone not do this (ya im so contrarian) and everyone around you is pretending to be busy on their phone while you sit there just chilling. it's a weird feeling I feel like an old guy
>>
>>28303443
The next time a normie tells you to go to a bar to meet people, ask them how many of their friends are people they met at bars.

The answer is always zero because fucking nobody makes friends that way and it's a stupid meme.
>>
>grab mcdonalds at 1am
>random people come in to order
>ask their thoughts on the new touchscreen ordering
>they always go fairly indepth with their insight on it and what it might mean for the future

I find people tend to be talkative as long as you give them an opening
>>
We live in a completely different world. People are much less talkative than we were just a few short decades ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
>>
>>28304181
Always. I don't even have headphones or a mobile phone. Gotta stay aware of your surroundings.
>>
>>28304181
Sometimes, depends how busy it is really.

If it's packed with people I wont for fear of someone posting a penis and every other word being nigger, if it's empty I'll read shit on 4chan.
>>
>>28304181
i dont have a smartphone
i like to look around anyway whereever im going
>>
>>28303443
>city living
>waiting in a big horizontal chimney
>>
File: organization_logo.png (24 KB, 203x205) Image search: [Google]
organization_logo.png
24 KB, 203x205
I remember that London made some autistic thing of wearing badges that made you label yourself as someone who is open to conversations with random strangers.Didn't seem to work too well.

talktome.global
>>
File: dancing gif.gif (511 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dancing gif.gif
511 KB, 480x360
I only use my phone when I know I'm in a safe place. using it public like pic related or while walking is an easy way to put yourself in danger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
>>
>>28303443
This is the best thing about smart phones. Before phones and mp3 players if you went somewhere in public and were waiting around you had to just aimlessly stare into space until whatever you were waiting for turned up. At least I can ignore everything around me now.
>>
>>28304293
man, that 87 video is so comfy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.