[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Frogs and Feels/ tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 19
File: wojak barkeep2.jpg (324 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
wojak barkeep2.jpg
324 KB, 900x639
Let's get this show on the road. What are you:

>drinking
>feeling
>listening to

Share with the barkeep. Barkeep listens.
>>
>drinking pinot noir
>feeling depressed about an unrequited crush
>listening to run the jewels
>>
>>28303473
Does it depress you to think that Bernie lost?
>>
>>28303398
>drinking beer
>feeling empty
>listening to vocaloid shit
>>
>Jack on the rocks
>Not sure if depressed
>Daft Punk
>>
>>28303398
Drinking nothing, few weeks break before I'm going to a god all mighty party which will permanently damage my health due

Try to limit my drinking or I'm scared I'll go down the path of alcoholism. Got to much to be sad about so I'm scared I'll off myself when I'm drunk

Enough from me. Who wants to play pool? I'll buy you a drink if you can beat me
>>
>>28303398
>Mojito
>tfw gf's aren't worth it anymore
>No goal in life in the meantime
Won't stay that long here anyway
>>
>>28304168
how do people enjoy vocaloid
I get hearing it in an anime or whataever, but actually putting that shit in a playlist to listen to while doing something else? christ. not judging or meaning anything offensive, but honestly you would be hard pressed to find worse music.
>>
>>28303398
>Water
>Depressed, empty and lonely
> Stella by Kashiwa Daisuke
>>
>hendricks+tonic
>wondering what'll happen between me and my gf when i move thousands of miles away
>listening to Ought
>>
>>28306101
Ouch. Barkeep was in an almost 5 years long LDR.

Unless she can move with you I highly advise you you break it off.
>>
File: 2a6.jpg (37 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
2a6.jpg
37 KB, 509x619
>>28303398
>drinking wine
>feeling anxious
>listening to Maduk

Shit, it started to get much worse a week ago, I want to destroy everything around me for no actual reason
>>
File: 1461853454924.jpg (32 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
1461853454924.jpg
32 KB, 267x274
>>28306150
damn mate, how'd it all work out/end for you?

my dilemma is that she'll happily move over with me... as soon as she finishes her degree. that'll be another year and a half. love her, but i'm terrified that my anxiety will fuck me up in LDR context.
>>
>>28303398
>drinking red oak wine
>feeling angry for always taking the blame of being untouchable in the family
>there's always a social barrier now when attending uni
>tiomnaya noch
>>
File: 1461886471304.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1461886471304.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
I have a bottle of sky river mead in the fridge and depending on how good it is I may try to make my own batch.
Kind of nervous tbqh lads

Not looking forward to work at 5am tomorrow.

Watching batman the red hood
>>
>Water
>indifferent
>Ghost

I'm just looking to hear some stories from the Barkeep, when he's done servicing.
>>
>>28306178
We hooked up when I was 16, she is a year older. Lasted until I was 21. So, basically all my highschool and her first two years of uni or so. We live an hour and half away.

I won't bother you with all the circumstantial details because your case is most likely completely different, but it ended with her dumping me because she couldn't stand it anymore. We would see each other once a month on average, a weekend or 3 days at most. She just came over one day without announcing, we went to my place, she told me she was breaking up with me. We fucked one last time. Oddly - I handled it just fine. That was 4 years ago (25 now).

A year later we start talking again and she came over for a weekend to catch up and shit. Of course we fuck. She looks better than ever. Turns out she went through 10 guys or so, some she fucked some not, and a boyfriend of couple of months. Says she missed me. She goes home and we leave it at that. We text all the time in a friendly matter. She was my best friend in those 5 years, she was, and still is, the only person to know to make me feel better, to cheer me up, someone who, while couldn't understand me, would know how to deal with it. She treated me as if I was fucking divine, she believed I was the most intelligent person in this fucking world.

She gets another boyfriend, it lasts for a year or so. We still text but a bit less often. She breaks up with him. I go to visit her in her uni dorm, we spend entire weekend fucking. We click as well as we used to, we spend those few days like a couple, going on midnight walks, holding hands. Shit like that. I return home, she then comes over a week later to me. We spend 10 days together. Literally second best 10 days of my life. She goes back to wrap up her uni, I have to work. We text every fucking day for a month. She asks me if i'm okay with her moving to my small ass town, and moving in with me.

1/2
>>
>>28306346
Fuck me this ended up way longer. Sorry.

Anyway, 2/2.

I say no. I know it would ruin her, going from a 5mil city to a quiet, quaint one of mere 20k population. She gets mad and is disappointed, thinks I don't want her enough when its just that she would have to either be a house wife and go nuts or get a min wage job that has nothing to do with her masters degree.

Literally 5 days after that she texts me and tells me she got a boyfriend. I go fucking nuts, I can't understand or fathom how can you be ready to abandon your entire life for someone only to change your mind and start dating someone not even a week later. I tell her to fuck off in a very ineloquent way. We stop talking. We exchange texts once in a month or two. She moves in with him after 3 months. That was a year ago.

Every time when I get drunk it's a struggle not to text her. Had to delete my facebook account because I couldn't bear stalking her and seeing her pics. She looks better than ever. Boyfriend is an ugly douche.

I fucked couple of girls in the last 4 years inbetween her but that was it. Not a single girlfriend. I still think about her every day and want her more than ever, but if she was to ask me again to move here I would probably say no again. And I can't move myself, so there is that.

Not sure if any of this means much to you because I really went off tangent here, but yes. LDR shit never works.
>>
>vodka
>depressed
>you don't know how I feel by lolademo

I think I'll just pop some pills and go back to sleep.
>>
File: pajamafeel.jpg (27 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
pajamafeel.jpg
27 KB, 511x428
unoriginal comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbNg5_Jtd8k
>>
>>28306346
>>28306429
holy fuck, one hell of a ride. really sorry that the situation fucked you up that much - where do you think you'll go from here?

>And I can't move myself, so there is that

why not? job/family/responsibilities?

thanks for the story though. it's shit because the more people i ask about it the worse it becomes. my gut says cut it off because i'm young and need to experience other relationships/people, but the rest of me can't deal with leaving someone like her in my past.

emotionally, it's a lose-lose situation and i kinda fuckin hate it a bit. sorry for being so light on the details, not sure where i stand with myself atm.
>>
>>28306596
I can't move because I'm a high school dropout with no potential in life due to it. I started a small business which is enough to sustain myself, but that's as good as it gets for me. I can't find a proper job here in bumfuck nowhere with all the people I know, what would my chances be there then? I also inherited a house so I am settled in that sense. I would love to leave this shithole but unfortunately it's not feasible.

I have no idea where am I going. I am absolutely assured that I will stop thinking about her when I get into a new relationship, but the problem is that it's been years now and it's not happening. Girls that I like are all out of my league, and girls that do like me are all... well, things that I dont want. I even went as far as giving this chubby teacher chick a shot because I figured it was better than being alone. Nope, lasted a week and I couldnt force myself anymore to be with someone who is not up to my standards that she helped set.
Hardest thing is that time goes by so fucking fast. You put yourself out there but nothing is happening. You keep doing that. Sooner than later your friends start asking you how come you are single, how come you are never seen with girlfriends, shit like that. That's what makes you realize that you are in a rather abnormal situation, one that you shouldn't be in. I'm in no hurry to be with just anyone for the sake of it because I tried out everything that I wanted to try out bedroom-wise, I got the experience more than most people I know. And I also very well now know that being alone, no matter how miserable, is still better than settling for someone who is not what you want.
>>
Hey guys, let's get the jukebox running.

I totally fucked up my final exam, or I might have not. Weird. It was not at all what I practiced for, but I could answer most questions. I just hope I pass. (Can better the final grade with a presentation and whatnot)

https://togethertube.com/rooms/96d87297-3c9c-49b5-9e1b-843c336f4d97

So well, share some music with me. And Bartender, I'll have whatever beer's on tap.
>>
File: haunted vagina.jpg (56 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
haunted vagina.jpg
56 KB, 640x1136
>tfw pregnant and in highschool

I don't want an abortion guys I really want to keep this baby. My bf is actually going to step out if I keep it, he's not a Chad or a normie he's just an ugly guy who settled with me

I feel so lost and I have no one to talk to about this. My familys broke and my step dad is leaving me and my mom with his baby

I'm not a normie or a skank I'm just a friendless loser who got pressured into sex by her only friend
>>
>>28307352

You might wanna visit planned parenthood. Having a baby as a teenager works if there is some cohesion in your family (That is: Your parents can take care of the baby for you to finish school etc.)

Seriously, think about it: Would this child actually have the life you think it deserves?

If not, it's just another fucked up robot in the making.
>>
>>28307352
Get an abortion.
>>
File: 1439310899048.jpg (375 KB, 2254x3000) Image search: [Google]
1439310899048.jpg
375 KB, 2254x3000
who /strangeemotions/ here?
some night's i'm insanely happy and content, listening to Anvil of Crom or some other soundtrack and i'm insanely happy
but most night's i'm sad, depressed, apathetic and listen to death in june, thinking about how shit my life is
>>
>>28307352
try killing yourself that will fix it
>>
File: 1458252866835s.jpg (2 KB, 125x78) Image search: [Google]
1458252866835s.jpg
2 KB, 125x78
>>28307567
This is a feeling I can relate to
>>
>>28303398
>drinking
nothing, father raised me not to drink ever, now i feel bad when i drink
>feeling
depressed about being a narcissist and being a social fuck up
>listening to
right now punk
>>
>>28307567

Ever since I have been on antidepressants I have become way more positive.
>>
File: scott.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
scott.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>afternoon shift at the shop
>heavy rain outside, very gray looking day
>slow business
>playing Poets of the fall
>kinda melancholic mood but also comfy in a way
>aware its gonna get truly unbearable when I get home tonight to my empty apartment with nothing to do

who real nigga hours here
>>
File: 1456699563634.png (966 KB, 700x673) Image search: [Google]
1456699563634.png
966 KB, 700x673
>>28303398

>drinking
Moscow mule
>feeling
Depressed, about to be out of college and will no longer see most of my friends
>listening to
Thievery Corporation
>>
>>28303398

>drinking
cheap whiskey
>feeling
conflicted and lonely
>listening to
radiohead
>>
>>28303398
I drink one of the cheapest beer I can get where I live, strong but it doesn't taste well. Currently I feel sadness mixed with peace and resignation. I wouldn't call myself depressed right now, but I have depression confirmed, so I don't really know. I was strong enough to type this, so it's already a step forward, innit? I'm listening to some Slav tunes.
>>
>drinking estaTHE'
>feeling sad
>listening to No surprises by radiohead
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>drinking
Water
>feeling
>tfw no wan wan
>listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
>>
>>28307786
why conflicted, anon?
>>
>>28303398
>drinking
Coke because my hospital does alcohol/drug tests
>feeling
depressed, anxious, suicidal
>listening to
Atrium Carceri - Seishinbyouin
>>
>>28307962
Try asking someone to mix some vodka with coke or energy drink. It worked when I was in a ward.
>>
>coffee
>bored af
>http://freemusicarchive.org/music/The_New_Mystikal_Troubadours/Beside_Yr_90s/These_Things_Forgotten
>>
File: Dark-Magic.jpg (83 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Magic.jpg
83 KB, 1000x563
>Drinking
V8 Lemonade
>Feeling
Upset with From Software
>Listening to
Whatever is on FB2K

Seriously From, why did you have to murder dark magic. I've posted this in /dsg/ but they introduced dark magic in DaS1 with the DLC and it was great. Admittedly overpowered (dark bead) and very few spells but it was good.

Then in DaS2 they expanded on it greatly. You had hexes in the form of sorceries and miracles and chimes and staffs for both. It was simple and the spells were available very early. The B-Team did dark magic right, they did a good job.

And now the state of dark magic is a mess. The meat of the spells aren't available until you unlock an NPC in the late game and the early game spells are ass. Theres less dark magic now and its spread out over miracles, sorceries and pyromancies and they all need INT & FTH stats to be bumped up to do any considerable damage. The A-Team took a step backwards. Frankly it was better in DaS1 if for no other reason than how simple it was. Get a good catalyst, equip the spells and go to town.
>>
File: certain death.jpg (510 KB, 694x1175) Image search: [Google]
certain death.jpg
510 KB, 694x1175
tfw no gf to accept you for the mess you are
>>
>>28308008
Nah they like check your urine, hair, and blood
>>
>>28308096
For alcohol? When I was in a ward they used a breath test like cops do.
>>
>>28308096
This is some serious shit. They didn't do anything of this in the hospital I was placed in. Maybe country difference.
>>
>>28308114
I think it depends on the patient what exactly they do?
Some just do urine some have to do more
I didn't get randomly selected so far
>>
>>28308083
I get the feeling at least one of the places in the DLC will be Londor, so there's plenty of opportunity that Hex builds will be good.
Magic in general is just not that great though.
>>
>>28307911
>be me
>only have one real friend, my housemate
>he's recently got into a new relationship
>his gf is round our house all the time, basically living here
>i end up talking to her every now and then, when he's not there
>she's a great girl
>ohshit.jpeg i think im falling for her
>she keeps spending more and more time in our house and i keep being confronted by my feelings for her

on one hand it hurts to have her round so much, but on the other i do like talking to her and i want my friend to be happy
thanks for reading...
>>
>>28308085
tfw a orca fat gf accept you
>>
>>28303398
>drinking
tea because im a recovering alcoholic
>feeling
like i really want to drink some fucking alcohol
>listening to
aphex twin
>>
>>28305680
Anything goes, my nigger
>>
File: 1438737045001.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2012) Image search: [Google]
1438737045001.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2012
>>28303398
>Drinking Whiskey Sour or Irish Maid.
>tired and empty
>Blind Guardian - the bards song
>>
>brandy please, double.
>feeling weird, just ended things with a girl because I'm going away into the Army next week but I'm regretting the descison to end things with her because I'm feeling lonely as fuck despite the fact I've got the best friends and a loving family
>Revolution by the Cult.
>>
>>28308156
The silliest thing in the world to me is that they put the Sunlight Shrine in Lothric Castle so you need to be strong enough to beat Dancer to hand in sunlight medals. Most people wont cheese Dancer and thats a tough fight once she pulls out the dark sword. Bizarre.

Plus if you want Sunlight Spear you need to literally beat the final boss to get it. These two facts are both on top of the idea that you need to get to Dancer using just Lightning Spear, a miracle thats been nerfed so hard it saddens me to think about.

Did you use lightning spear in DaS2 (or even 1)? It was great. Overpowered sure, especially with a +5 Dragon Chime but it was so much fun blasting Giants and most everything else to pieces with bolts of lightning. And now you chuck one and go wtf?
>>
where are my (you)s op?
>>
>>28308579
>>28308327
>>28308315
>>28308293
>>28308236
>>28308174
>>28308224
(You)s and drinks for everyone.
>>
>Drinking Beer
>Feeling like I'm just bringing my gf down to a depressed level
>Deadhead by Devin Townsend

I honestly just don't understand why someone would establish such a tight connection with me when all I do is bicker, complain and cry. It's not like I have anything valuable in my life, I work at a fucking grocery store with no college degree and I barely made it out of highshool. She constantly tells me she's happy with me but it feels to me like she's only saying that out of pity.
>>
>>28308747
Why don't you man up and stop bitching, complaining and crying? Gotta put the effort into a relationship.
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (56 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
56 KB, 636x640
>gin & tonic
>not sure what to think
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9MnXTFHOU0

I was headhunted by another company recently, waiting out my two weeks at the old firm.
The money's great, but I have to walk two miles to get to work, and that sucks. It's a fucking dream job though, so I couldn't turn down the job just because I loathe using public transportation.
>>
>>28309096
>Correction: two miles a day
>>
>>28309096
Two miles? Just get a bike nigga. That's like 15 minutes even if you go so slow that you dont even sweat.
>>
>>28309131
That's the problem. The job is in the heart of the city (the bus will take me near, but not near enough), there's no way you can ride a bike there.
>>
>>28309165
Oh well. While surely not the most pleasant thing, I'd hardly call it even remotely a dealbreaker. People go through worse for work.
>>
>>28309180
Indeed. Plus it's a high-paying job, I can move closer later on if I choose to.

FTR, I'm not complaining, it's just an attitude adjustment I have to make.
>>
File: dr-strangelove-HD-Wallpapers1.jpg (113 KB, 1920x960) Image search: [Google]
dr-strangelove-HD-Wallpapers1.jpg
113 KB, 1920x960
>drinking grain alchohol and rainwater
>felling like the commies are gonna get the upper hand
>listening to the B52's that are gonna nuke the shit out of the commies
>>
>water
>confused
>soundgarden

What does it take to be happy
>>
>>28309263
Just a little bit of love take that feel away.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x165
>>28307352
Jesus Christ, if this isn't a troll, then please get an abortion. Don't go and ruin your whole life.
>>
bumping. i went to liqor store for 151, they had none. so i settled on wray amd mephew. its 63# and fairly good. verrybaanana/plantain.

drajk 1/4 and im feel7n it after 2 glassesx with coke. i havent ate in days so i was like fuck it, got two bigmac meals.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69 KB, 600x800
>>28310293
oh god i might br motr wasted then i think i am....... i did take ambein,zopiclobe and canax like an hour ago
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.