[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't we trust ourselves and live our lives without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1460027343889.jpg (132 KB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1460027343889.jpg
132 KB, 696x478
Why don't we trust ourselves and live our lives without fear? Why don't we just magically solve all of our problems? Why do we do what we do existing in a material world? Why do we have imperfections and the majority of us are infected with it? Why don't we ever just slow down take a step back and look at our lives, thus realizing that anything beyond perfection is unacceptable? I understand why people commit suicide because we live in an undesirable realm of existence being constantly plagued with extreme tier ramifications like:
>dying
>fear, greed, jealously, etc.
>desiring a partner in order to procreate out of "survival necessities"
What i'm getting at here is that time is our navigational tool through this shit heap of a dimension where "physical attributes" (Universal laws) constantly hinder our desires and completely limit the control we have over our lives.
t. loneliest human in existence because i seem to be the only one not content with existing with the limitations that have been forced upon us
>>
our eyes cannot be sated
by the world and it's nightmares
by the world and it's dreams
>>
File: 1460894000430.gif (342 KB, 666x386) Image search: [Google]
1460894000430.gif
342 KB, 666x386
>>28303143
that's beautiful thank-you for putting everything i just said into a much more compact and meaningful parcel that i will now gladly go and share with the world in my own little individual way of an existence that nobody else will really ever know about but me
>>
The human brain is a prison and there's only one way out.
>>
>>28303123
>Why don't we trust ourselves and live our lives without fear?
experience.
>Why don't we just magically solve all of our problems?
Is this nigger for real?
>Why do we do what we do existing in a material world?
I am not sure if it is the way this is worded or if it is because I am dead tired but what the fuck are you trying to say here? Are you asking why we exist? Going all existential and shit? Shit happens and now we are here. Deal with it.
>Why do we have imperfections
Perfection only exist in the mind. Don't get hung up on perfection or imperfections. It is futile.
>and the majority of us are infected with it?
Don't worry about it.
>Why don't we ever just slow down take a step back and look at our lives
Maybe you don't but I do.
>thus realizing that anything beyond perfection is unacceptable?
Who in the world would come to such a conclusion.
Read above on perfection and imperfection.
>I understand why people commit suicide
Unlikely
Also
>people commit suicide because...ramifications like
>dying
I can't help but lol at this.
>What i'm getting at here
There is a point to this rambling?!?
>that time is our navigational tool through this shit heap of a dimension where "physical attributes" (Universal laws) constantly hinder our desires and completely limit the control we have over our lives.
To be fair you would not have desires or even exist without "physical attributes"/"Universal laws". Or are you under the delusion that you are really some form of ghost in a meat bag and your mind is separate from the brain.
It is funny really, without things being the way they are you could not exist to long to ascend past the boundaries and laws of the physical world.
>t. loneliest human in existence
The melodrama of this one. Is this your first existential crises or something?
>because i seem to be the only one not content with existing with the limitations that have been forced upon us
You special, special snowflake
>>
>>28303208
credit goes to David Tibet
Your post just reminded me of those lyrics
>>
File: 1459472886661.jpg (283 KB, 1438x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459472886661.jpg
283 KB, 1438x1080
>>28303427
Some good answers, just this one thing you got wrong.
>To be fair you would not have desires or even exist without "physical attributes"/"Universal laws". Or are you under the delusion that you are really some form of ghost in a meat bag and your mind is separate from the brain.
It is funny really, without things being the way they are you could not exist to long to ascend past the boundaries and laws of the physical world.
>>
>>28303123
You must overcome these feelings anon
They do nothing for you. Some feelings are productive, like fear
but dissatisfaction with the limitations of humans? unless you can put that into something, like some form of research to extend life or travel through space, then that feeling only hurts you
Acceptance is the way forward anon
>>
>>28303123
It's because you're not doing drugs OP. You'll find all the answers you need through shrooms and lsd, or you'll find better questions at least.
>>
File: 2996313648279.jpg (64 KB, 420x424) Image search: [Google]
2996313648279.jpg
64 KB, 420x424
>>28303524
I have yet to find acceptance yet. All I've achieved so far is awakening from a childhood moment of bliss and seeing the world as it has presented itself to me.
>>
File: 1462035540292.jpg (34 KB, 721x723) Image search: [Google]
1462035540292.jpg
34 KB, 721x723
>>28303546
Am i to believe that the rabbit hole goes deeper ?
>>
>>28303590
Yes. Believe me, I was in your exact position. Questioning the world and the shitty circumstances that it revealed to us when we grew up. If you do shrooms, it's kind of like you're back to feeling like a kid again (euphoric, the world's your oyster type feelinf) but with the intellect of your current adult self, so you start to come to very interesting conclusions about why things are the way they are, and how you became the person you are now. You will never look at the world quite the same way again, but it's in a good way. It's a subtle change for sure, but things seem different for me now.

Funny enough the answer I came to on my trip for many of my deepest, long standing questions was that nothing really mattered quite as much as I thought and I should just enjoy whatever good I can cultivate from this life. The rest can go to hell: the worries and anxieties of growing alone for example (since I'm a KHV) doesn't scare me anymore. I have accepted it, and the trip really did help me with that.

If you're not into drugs, I'd still say shrooms are worth the dabble.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.