[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna be 100% honest with you okay. You're all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: donald-trump-and-his-steaks-fwx.jpg (140 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-and-his-steaks-fwx.jpg
140 KB, 1024x1024
I'm gonna be 100% honest with you okay. You're all a bunch of creeps. I hate to break it to you but if you're over 20 years old and you've never had a girlfriend it's probably your fault. Face it there's no hope. Contrary to what you losers think the world is actually a pretty fair place. If you're a virgin it's probably your own fault. You're probably some kind of school shooter, creep, rapist, weirdo, pedophile, stalker, or repressed cereal killer and the girls can sense it. Girls can sense these things man. They can see the red flags. Just look in a mirror lol. No girls wants a loser. They'd rather smoke weed with an alpha like me who can take care of them. You're being screwed out of that normal human experience and no one cares. Go kill yourself. No one will cry or miss you. You probably won't even get an obituary. Go cry. You're creepy, you make women feel uncomfortable, do the world a favor okay.

tl;dr You're screwed. No amount of intelligence, dedication, or hard work can salvage it. You'll never even land a fat ugly chick. It's called genetics which you don't have. Stop blaming other people for your own failures.
>>
2D > 3DPD

And this is not original because it's true and repeted over and over
>>
>>28303085
but i had a girlfriend
to realize that's overrated
and i'm asexual anyways
>>
File: 1456698396770.png (170 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1456698396770.png
170 KB, 436x436
>No amount of intelligence, dedication, or hard work can salvage it

pffft, I can buy a night of happiness with a 9/10 for 2 grand
>>
I may never get a gf but I can still die for Emperor Trump in the First War for Terra. That's all I need to keep pressing on.
>>
File: 00e.png (88 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
00e.png
88 KB, 680x681
Go be fat somewhere else.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>28303121
We don't need betas to make America great again.

Neets are a drain on resources.
>>
>>28303148
betas create these resources
don't confuse
>>
>>28303085
>it's probably your fault
>It's called genetics

WHICH ONE IS IT OP?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.