[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everybody with /crippling depression/ - what stops you from ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: 9Ul6ahE.jpg (45 KB, 614x470) Image search: [Google]
9Ul6ahE.jpg
45 KB, 614x470
Everybody with /crippling depression/ - what stops you from ending your life each day?
>>
File: 1461806515051.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1461806515051.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
>>28303061
I create dillusional scenarios that give me false hope. Fml
>>
i am not alive, killing myself would be sending a message like 'i care about myself enough to take myself out', i don't, i can handle the pain of depression and this existential nightmare as long as i have somewhere to shit, i have books to read, music to listen to, films to watch, once i experience something within all of this hedonism and human screaming that makes me feel truly alive then i can justify killing myself

so i am being kept alive because nothing has brought my feelings back, i might just die of old age without ever crying again
>>
Animu desu ne :)
>>
File: 1416891094604.jpg (48 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1416891094604.jpg
48 KB, 722x349
Fear of pain, mainly.
>>
>>28303061
Laziness
Fear of death and even more so the thought that it might not really be the end
Fear of pain and suffering and the inability to man up and just do it (lol)
The possibility of fucking it up like I do everything else and ending up disabled or veggie for the rest of my life. I can only imagine how awful it would to be to lose all mobility and communication ability but still retain full consciousness and live for another 50+ years.
>>
File: image.jpg (690 KB, 1565x971) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
690 KB, 1565x971
Fear of death.
I would rather exist and suffer than not exist at all.
>>
sometimes I remember that we're all just living on a pebble in an ocean of black space. It seriously takes the piss out of depression for a little while, knowing just how truly insignificant all of us and our problems are
>>
File: 1457498720444.jpg (20 KB, 328x315) Image search: [Google]
1457498720444.jpg
20 KB, 328x315
Laziness and the thought of having my oneitis love me one day.
>>
>>28303061
Mainly the hope that something might magically make everything better and the fear of death.
>>
I don't really feel anything at all, or have an emotional attachment/connection to anyone or anything. Too uninterested to do anything, I just brainlessly go about each day hoping nothing will bother me.
>>
My parents still care about me and I like listening to music and taking drugs.
>>
>>28303061
The thoughts of the after-effects. How it'd devastate my family, just like hundreds of others.

Also i'm on Suicide Watch after attempting to jump off a bridge.
>>
File: happypepe1.jpg (49 KB, 268x263) Image search: [Google]
happypepe1.jpg
49 KB, 268x263
>>28303061
I trained myself to automatically smile when I'm with people, so I guess I tricked my mind to go to full blown euphoria when I'm around a lot of people. Also, people talk to me more because I seem all friendly and happy. It makes me happy in fact.

Its only when I don't leave my house for a day or more when I become my old self.

I'm kinda addicted to people.
>>
Fucking it up and being deformed or a potato
>>
>>28303260
top pepe!
saved
>>
I guess maybe this is a sign that I don't have it nearly as bad as others, but I know that my parents and close family would be devastated, and I still care about them enough to not want that to happen.

I'm sure at some point I'll be glad of how supportive they are, but right now I just wish they cared less.
>>
My family still loves me for some reason, no idea why but they really do. They're too good for me, I don't deserve such a nice family . I'm not going to put them through the truma of finding my corpse and all the ordeals of dealing with my funerals, neighbours and peers coming to my funeral pretending that they liked and miss me and the expenses. Seriously, my parents have told me that they have money saved up for anyone in the family if they were to die but why spend the amount of cash you'd spend on a small car to get out in a hole in a fancy field and to have a service in a church for a religion I don't even believe in. I'm going to put in my will to donate my body to science and have no funeral. I'm already an organ donor so if I do decide to snuff it, I should really try not damage my organs
>>
>>28303222
Underrated post. I know exactly this feel desu
>>
My medications and a hospital admission once or twice a year.
>>
>>28303222
>>28305333
I don't get this. You're unable to experience the nothingness, you simply wont exist.
Watch this video anons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOY-jJeOeBk
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.