[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I get drunk and/or high, I go through these stages that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 241818.jpg (310 KB, 1920x1145) Image search: [Google]
241818.jpg
310 KB, 1920x1145
When I get drunk and/or high, I go through these stages that I call "levels". My creativeness skyrockets and I come up with genuinely good ideas.

Anyone else like this?
>>
>>28302877
the sad part about that is the creative surge is the collective uproar from the release of all the brain cells your killing off in their final impulse triggering your remaining synapses

in reality, you were creative all along. you just didn't know how to see it within yourself. it's a shame you had to kill your maximum creativity potential to see your former capabilities.

now you're left less creative than ever each time..
>>
>>28303154
DELETE THIS!

we're not going to make it bros
>>
>>28302877
>genuinely good ideas

That's what you think. Everyone else laughs at druggie shit.
>>
>>28303154
You're right and that's really sad. I don't drink pften, but I get high a lot.
>>
>>28302877
Drugs, marijuana in particular is good for being attentive to details.
>>
>>28302877
I can come up with abstract shit when I'm stoned, but I just shit the bed whenever I try to do anything with them. I can really only write when I'm sober. It's been about a month since I've smoked last and I'm noticing that dreams are starting to come back. Not only are they coming back, I can remember them. Sometimes I wish I didn't, but they really help with the process too.
>>
#degenerate life

have fun with addiction druggie
>>
>>28303819
Will do, guy.
>>
>>28303154
Source? Where are proofs
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.