[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally found cuty314 >Went on 10, 20 dates, had sex everytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: taylor.jpg (182 KB, 718x1024) Image search: [Google]
taylor.jpg
182 KB, 718x1024
>Finally found cuty314
>Went on 10, 20 dates, had sex everytime
>Start to develop feelings for her
>Let her know
>She suddenly stopped liking me and hardly responds anymore

Why can't I have love and be happy and marry and be together and find my soulmate for ever and ever :(
>>
>>28302844
she was fucking other guys in between all your dates

you were "fun"
>>
>>28302844
>had sex on every date
>surprised that she wasnt looking for a relationship
>>
>>28302844
THINN
>>
>>28302859
maybe, i wish she would be my gf though

i feel more and more that love isnt for me, real monogamous love
>>
>>28302864
Whats wrong with having sex? Usually it was me who innitiated though

We went out for dinner too, first I paid then she paid then I paid then she paid etc.

girl is really down to earth, seem to have her life set up pretty well, doesnt even use makeup and is still gorgeous
>>
bitch literally has no ass...

>falling for the 3d roastie meme
>>
>>28302867
>real monogamous love
lol
>>
>>28302864
Dateless kissless virgin thinking he knows about relationships.
>>
>>28302886
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? She doesn't have any ass, but tons of real "3D roastie" girls do.
>>
>>28302906
yeah I know m8

I know its a 1 in 22972834793843793 chance, but still, if there is even a slight chance i want it

hell i even wanted to meet her parents
>>
>>28302844
>no tits
>no ass
>generic blonde
Why are people attracted to her?
>>
>>28303426
It's a meme on 4chan to pretend she's hot you fucking newfag
>>
>>28302844
Are you me? Literally what happened to me to a T.

If you develop feelings you can never let them know. NEVER!

the Chad/beta meme isn't a meme
>>
>>28303547
I thought with this girl I could, it started out with me just wanting to fuck her, i didnt know i would love her

I fucked up

how do I make her love me like in the movies?
>>
>>28303426

Well she shittalks absolutely everyone who has anything bad to say about her so tough feminist girls pewpew love her
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.