[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spent a hour building and decorating a little shack in Fallout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1430902087820.png (750 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1430902087820.png
750 KB, 640x640
>Spent a hour building and decorating a little shack in Fallout 4

Do I have autism? It wasn't even a big shack. I rebuilt it like 4 times.
>>
No

What you were doing was constructive and satisfying.

I love you for the pic OP
>>
>>28302778
>be 16 or 17
>playing the original Deus Ex
>use the spawn cheat and the muscle augmentation to decorate my room in UNATCO HQ
>probably takes an hour
>take pictures of my computer screen showing the room with a crappy digital camera (didn't know how to take screenshots)
I don't think I saved the game because my HDD always was short of space.
>>
there's literally nothing wrong with being a perfectionist
>>
Nothing wrong with that desu. I've spent many hours working on my settlements in Fallout 4. The game isn't the best but I enjoy that system. Makes it hard to want to run through the game another time, because I've put so much work into rebuilding the wastes.
>>
If you put half of the work you spend playing video-games into real-life, you wouldn't be a such a loser.
>>
File: 009 - XLFq0.png (42 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
009 - XLFq0.png
42 KB, 500x461
>>28302778

Dude bro fammy whams, I used to play gmod. I made a little cabin and used the nail tool to put every wood plank down on the walls and floor.
352 pieces PER section, 12 sections total.

Loved that cabin, I could go there when my home life was shit or I got beat up at school.

The important thing to remember is, sometimes you have to rebuild the shack youre in, in real life.
>>
>>28303082
Those feel man.
I used to escape to MMO games back in 2008 after a hard day of being beat up at school.

>in real life I was a loser. Short and weak
>I was a hero in the games. Tall heroic and strong

I never stopped escaping though.
>>
Remember that while you were decorating your small shack, in a single player game, whilst other people had sex, got gfs, worked, etc
>>
I enjoy Warframe so much i dont need platinum anymore :(
>>
>>28303156
Other people have hobbies as well anon.
>>
>>28303156
>if it isn't rewarded with sex it's not worth it

just fuqq off
>>
File: 012 - 7XfsY.png (86 KB, 680x511) Image search: [Google]
012 - 7XfsY.png
86 KB, 680x511
>>28303128

Luckily I hit rock bottom so hard I just stopped caring what happened. Got drunk and tried to kill my abusive ex while she (topkek woman abused me) was sleeping, luckily I had the worlds cheapest 12g and it misfired.

Since then my life has turned around but I'm ready to drop out of society at a moments notice.
>>
>one hour

That's not a lot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.