[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it okay for a man to cry ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1452012128647s.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1452012128647s.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
is it okay for a man to cry ?
>>
No. Men don't cry stop crying, you're showing how weak you are to the world.
>>
>>28302540
Fuck the world. Nobody gives a fuck about me so why should I give a fuck about them?
>>
>>28302540
i wanna strangle people like this.
>>
ew no wtf that shits gay
>>
>>28302555
I'm not saying to give a fuck. Instead of being sad be angry it roots from the same emotion which is fear.

>>28302568
Too bad you're a weak liberal hipster which I could kill with my left pinky. Cry more you pathetic faggot
>>
>>28302555
opinion inevitably validated by trips desu
>>
>>28302525
>reminder that everytime a man cries a roastie wins
Hide the pain and fight the vaginal jew
>>
>>28302525
It was always okay for a man to cry. It's a feminist fiction that you're not allowed to under patriarchy.

The real rule is that crying in public usually shows weakness, so it's a bad idea. Who cares about crying in private dude? Nobody would never hold that against you.
>>
>>28302593
If I could control my crippling insecurity and self hated I would amigo, but that shit goes too deep. Unless you can get me a time machine I don't know how I can change it.
>>
>>28302525
JUST don't tell anybody when you cry, and do it in private.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYJyVEUaC4

IS IT YOUR PARTY, OR IS IT NOT? WHAT KIND OF MAN RELINQUISHES HIS OWN PARTY? I'll tell you what kind of man... a pussy faerie boy... THAT'S the kind of man who pretends his life is not his own. Don't be a faggot. Cry when you want to, don't capitulate to pansy asses who think you shouldn't like the little bitch they want you to be.

A stronk man stands up to resistance of all kinds.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.