[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/too many wieners/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Butters.jpg (48 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Butters.jpg
48 KB, 720x720
Why are there so many wieners on /r9k/ every time I visit? There's at least 3 right now
>>
That makes 3 too many wieners in my book.
>>
>>28302510
It became the gay board after /lgbt/ was overrun with trannies.
>>
Your mom has too many wieners, OP

>>28302519
Also this
lgbt lacks the robot aesthetic
they just don't understand
they actually want to be normal
>>
>>28302510
/lgbt/ shills.
i supposed it's that gay men lust for dirty straight men the same way robots lust over tomoko type girls.
>>
File: reeeeee-urgh.png (322 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee-urgh.png
322 KB, 858x725
>>28302510
need the robot to be modified to filter out wieners

I DONT WANT TO SEE CHAD's COCK ON MY /R9K/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
The only time someone else is gonna see their robot dicks
>>
>>28302543
maybe. or general sjw shills, seems to be popular today
>>
>>28302563
Why would sjw try to make robots gay? My theory is that gay shills are trying to make robots gay so they can pump and dump em'
>>
>>28302559
And we appreciate it more than stacy ever could
>>
>>28302579
>pump n dump
>not forge permanent relationships born out of mutual desperation

You've got our twisted motives all wrong boyo
>>
>>28302579
maybe not trying to make robots fags, just trying to do some triggering. same with the anti pol and nigger loving threads
>>
>>28302510
you heard it here first

>/tmw;dr/
>too many wieners; didn't read
>>
Whats wron with weeners?

I have a weener, I love it.

Do you have one?

Oh is it smaller than average?

Be a man,not a boy. guys have dicks so what? You wanna fight about it?
>>
File: 146189499502.png (18 KB, 200x201) Image search: [Google]
146189499502.png
18 KB, 200x201
>>28303060
gays make up less than 5% of the population

can we also have it that they make up less than 5% of the threads?
>>
>>28302510
A key part of /r9k/ culture is the hatred of roasties. It's only natural that robots would start to appreciate dicks instead.
>>
File: Kinky.jpg (13 KB, 235x220) Image search: [Google]
Kinky.jpg
13 KB, 235x220
>>28302510
Because we know you like it anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.