[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most of the posters here would be a lot better off if they were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 058.png (304 KB, 678x678) Image search: [Google]
058.png
304 KB, 678x678
Most of the posters here would be a lot better off if they were christian-existentialists.
>>
You're just looking for an excuse to imagedump your flavor of the month OC around here.
Go ahead.
>>
If only Christianity wasn't doctrinally bullshit
>>
File: 1455169769296.png (589 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
1455169769296.png
589 KB, 600x557
>>28302437
Christ-chan's at least a year old, maybe older
>>
yeah, of course. i think anyone who can consider the big questions settled is probably happier. i would just be aware that i've decided to believe something and didn't genuinely believe it to be true. i've tried many, many times.
>>
>>28302416
In my case It would be definetly better. Despite my mom hate religion I was still raised very conservatively. Sex is bad, serving others etc.

Too bad I'm to bitter to believe.
>>
>>28302416
nah, islam knows how to treat women and fags
>>
>>28302450
Find a truth that's true for you, anon.

>>28302476
Read Kierkegaard. It's not about belief; to be in faith is at the same time to be in doubt. Faith oughtn't be easy. You haven't found a truth that's true for you.

>>28302521
God can help you with that, anon.

>>28302522
good luck with that
>>
>>28302461
DELETE THIS
Allah akbar
>>
>>28302416
Religion a shit. If God is real, he's a careless dick.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.